Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - 28th February 2014

Quote Originally Posted by leetlover View Post
    Copying wow is a recipe for disaster cause wow delivers wow better than anyone else, so people will just play wow instead of the wowclones. AO shines on being diferent, amongst other things.
    AO is a disaster as is. Cherry picking some ideas will actually work, I have caught the devs before refer to the GMI as the auction house so its safe to say they are already, its which ones that count. You to need to accept many of ao's original ideas are flawed even wow did this when they fixed paladins players had to accept massive redesign and in the end they came out better in almost every area. The game is stagnant. FC has the option to close ao you know? They want this game to make money and be successful any business minded person will see that and just because a bunch of old forum trolls want it to be 2001 again isn't going to stand in the way of progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa View Post
    AO is a niche game - only other game out there that compared to it is EVE.
    AO is for people who have patience, for people who like to twink their toons, and tinker with them for years on end.
    That's why I'm still here and I suspect that's why you are still here too.
    AO is not and should never be for the average modern gamer who feels entitled to everything and has an attention span of only a few weeks.
    So you are saying AO is like Eve except that Eve actually has a player base? With Eve they have also simplified some things and clarified others to make it easier on new players and this is partially why Eve has expanded its player base.

Eve also requires less time to be effective in PvP and PvE. Eve also allows you to view (inspect)peoples builds. Eve also has a fitting tool and battle clinic to steer newbies along a good path. In all honesty I had an easier time learning Eve than trying to muddle through the endless amount of crap weapons and the odd design of trying to craft implants in AO.

For a newer player AO takes more time than Eve does. With Eve is it pretty easy to start doing missions and learn to to salvage and make some decent isk. I am not a miner so I cant comment on that part of the game. With in 4 months I was properly fitting in a Drake and running missions with ease. There was no years of twinking and no years of tinkering. I do have several fits for my drake, one for (salvaging)missions, one for solo ganking, and one for small group warfare.

I dont get why people equate complicated to difficult. There are complicated systems in AO that could be simplified in order to alleviate a barrier to entry. Its not that you make the game easier to play by simplifying a system or mechanic, you simply make it easier to understand. Having to go to a merchant and sift through a list of nano's not knowing which is useable when and having the merchant give very little information on each nano forcing you to click and examine each one, thats complicated for no reason. This is placing a barrier to play that simply shouldnt be there.

Since you are comparing AO to Eve lets take it a step further by looking at the linearity of AO. With Eve you pick a race and you skill as you like with ZERO barriers to content. With AO you pick a race and profession and then you skill as you like with MASSIVE barriers to content. Imagine if in Eve they said, oh this ship or these missiles are RACE locked. I could even deal with race locking some items in AO what I cant deal with is profession locking weapons. If you have the skill to use it, let them use it.

If FC would add all the "popular" MMO features to AO tomorrow, I predict that we won't see the next anniversary!

But this is taking the discussion into a new direction.
    I'm objecting to mandatory inspect because it changes the entire game culture. How to attract new players is a completely different issue.
    Inspect shouldnt make or break this game. Having more players will change the game culture.

Once GEAR > SKILL is the modus operandi in a game, nobody will give a lower geared player a chance to prove their worth, perhaps not even his own guild.
    This is a complete contradiction to your earlier statements. You want to be able to twink but then you say gear should not be greater than skill. If two players can fight and gear can be the total deciding factor of that fight, then gear is greater than skill. Thats how it is. If you want to be able to twink then you admit that you want gear to have a significant impact. How can a lower geared player prove their worth when you are playing a game where gear and twinking is more important than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by wretch View Post
    So you are saying AO is like Eve except that Eve actually has a player base? With Eve they have also simplified some things and clarified others to make it easier on new players and this is partially why Eve has expanded its player base.
    You misunderstood me - I didn't compare game mechanics or features, I compared niche MMOs. EVE like AO does NOT appeal to the average hack-and-slash gamer that is so abundant in WoW, SWTOR, etc - and that's where my comparison ended.

Inspect shouldnt make or break this game. Having more players will change the game culture.
    Nobody, not even the most vocal advocates, would start an MMO because it has mandatory inspect.
    However, mandatory inspect will drastically change how we treat existing players!

This is a complete contradiction to your earlier statements. You want to be able to twink but then you say gear should not be greater than skill. If two players can fight and gear can be the total deciding factor of that fight, then gear is greater than skill. Thats how it is. If you want to be able to twink then you admit that you want gear to have a significant impact. How can a lower geared player prove their worth when you are playing a game where gear and twinking is more important than anything else.
    Again, you misunderstood me. I never said gear is not important, of course it is.

But without mandatory inspect:
    - You cannot be totally certain that you can kill another player in PVP.
    - You cannot simply reject someone from PVM solely because of their gear.
    (ofc, you still can kick them later if they afk, do no damage, miss heals, etc. but at least they got a chance to try)
    - And lastly, you cannot just troll everybody because you are leet and they are gimpy.
    (which is much more popular than you might think)

With mandatory inspect, all those things are done on a daily basis in every MMO that has it - and that's a fact.

If you think that is desirable, then you are entitled to your opinion.
    However, I believe it would a terrible thing for AO and it's game culture with no benefits in return.
    I have nothing to hide, but I value my privacy!
    I'm not on facebook, twitter or any other social media.
    I will never reveal my in-game characters or organizations on a public forum.
    If that upsets all the virtual exhibitionists, so be it!

and yet it does. ao pvp is about knowing your enemy and estimating when they use what of their toolset. these changes break that.

and could you elaborate how breaking the way pvp works in ao will give ao more players? i'm curious. are there uptaped hordes of players that wait for a game with crappy graphics and broken farm pvm where you can inspect your enemy before deciding to battle him or not and see exactly what's going on in terms of his toolset while you fight him/her? if so, why exactly are they waiting for ao to have that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Not anything you liked, I guess. Stop trolling.
    The fact that everyone you disagree with you call either clueless or a troll says a lot about your level of arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    The fact that everyone you disagree with you call either clueless or a troll says a lot about your level of arrogance.
    qft

Quote Originally Posted by pafpuf View Post
    the fact that everyone you disagree with you call either clueless or a troll says a lot about your level of arrogance.
    +1000
    †IC XC†
    †NI KA†

Littlepistol 200/30/52 MP
    Idontknowu 220/30/70 MP
    Kurratica 150/20/22 Crat

“Political language ...is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” -George Orwell

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    If you read what was quoted, you'd see that the persons being referred to as such are either speaking of something which they have absolutely no idea of knowing anything about, like you did in your post about how I was somehow implicated in the making of LE, which is an idea I'd really like to know where and how you came up with, and a guy talking about how I have billions and don't want any new players to come to the game, how you come up with things like I've never pvp'd etc.. Then there's guys like you posting things like complete fabrications and posts like this I'm quoting here, which is basically trolling in its most simple form. I don't know what you hope to achieve by calling me arrogant for knowing that random guys I've never heard of don't know anything about me, and telling you that your idea that I was somehow responsible for some parts of the gamedesign that you don't like is completely wrong. I don't really want you to reply on the matter, because all it does is take the thread further apart from anything meaningful. Which was really hard to get in there in the first place, what with random information being presented out of a wider context.

And let's not even start on the arrogance that you put on display
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Mar 3rd, 2014 at 00:42:04.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Honestly if you don't like Mastablasta's opinions just put him on Forum ignore. Then his posts will be minimized so to speak, and you can select to read them or not at your own convenience, and then you can focus on discussing what you want and with whomever you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    lol, seriously, that is the kind of arguing you wanna do? just claim random things i never said? i was the one not knowing my opponents gear, and you somehow try to turn it around and claim i only battle people with worse gear? dude, seriously, that is below preschool arguments, thats just silly. i really dont say that to offend you, but thats what it is, no matter what you say. inventing stuff to insult someone to not discuss an actual problem is just silly, and that is beyond discussion. checking someones gear to see if you will beat them is lame, no matter how hard YOU try to turn this around and no matter how much stuff you make up. as for you insulting me with stuff i never said: whatever dude, whatever.
    So you're saying that your example was in favour of having inspect enabled? In which case, I agree. You just worded it made a negative out of a noob inspecting the equipment of someone requesting that they duel.

that is the point my friend, most people would rather pvp not knowing their opponents exact setup and ncu all the time. i think that is boring and lame and requires zero skill. and you can call people who agree with me on that whatever you want...you'll end up playing the game alone, or not at all if the majority of people doesnt agree with you and leave the game. not all of them will quit, but a considerable number will. so you have fun with whoever is left with your "oh that guy has equip i can beat" and "oh ams/dof/stance/overrule... just ran out, now i need to push my buttons" pvp. hope you enjoy it, I wont. no matter what blah blah you say, no matter what prejudices about other people's opinions you have and no matter how hard you try to put words in other peoples mouths. the minute these changes hit live i will quit, and i by far am not the only one. i know you'll go on about how you don't care and blah blah. we'll see about that. there are just like 20 people actively pvping left in this game.
    I disagree. Knowing the opponents equipment (if you somehow have time to sit and target people and looking up their entire gearlist) in a fight, and what buffs they're running means your tactic will have to change depending on the situation. Not that pvp's been interesting at all lately with all the insta-death that's around from those who do nothing but spend their time pvp'ing with all their sploits and so on. If all you think of when talking pvp is duels, which it sounds like, then I don't really get it anyway, because duels were never a target for balance, so changing things in regards to duels is kind of nonsensical anyway.
    If you will quit without even knowing how the change will affect you, or try to see if you can develop a skillset to play with open cards, then, well, that's just sad. And hey, if 20 people who leave will mean that 40 people will join because no longer are they in the dark about everything, that's a netgain of 20.

Changes are what makes online games. If no changes ever happen, you get situations like this thread, with all the whinings.

Also amusing is people wanting responses from devs on a sunday.
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Mar 3rd, 2014 at 00:43:22.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

and yet it does. ao pvp is about knowing your enemy and estimating when they use what of their toolset. these changes break that.

and could you elaborate how breaking the way pvp works in ao will give ao more players? i'm curious. are there uptaped hordes of players that wait for a game with crappy graphics and broken farm pvm where you can inspect your enemy before deciding to battle him or not and see exactly what's going on in terms of his toolset while you fight him/her? if so, why exactly are they waiting for ao to have that?
    If gear is the sole determining factor in who wins a fight then there is a problem. If I can inspect you and then know exactly how to beat you, then there is a problem and that problem isnt being able to inspect.

If on the grounds of war, you have the ability to stop and inspect your foe and then walk away if you think his gear is to good, that isnt a battlefield I want to be on. If I see an enemy, I attack it. I dont stop in a PvP area and chat, exchange information, and have 5 minutes to examine your gear.

I keep seeing the excuse that "inspect will break PvP" and no one will play a broken game. I have a surprise for you, AO is broken. Thats why you have so few players. Attempting to fix things could possibly break things further or it could possibly fix them. Doing nothing, now that is a recipe for the game to never get to where it has a reasonable population.

As far as changes go, inspect is trivial. You dont want to have to deal with people critiquing your build. Well if the game actually supported several build options per profession then maybe this wouldnt be such a big deal. If every soldier didnt fight the exact same way using the exact same abilities and skills then maybe you will open up more tolerance in gear choice. The problem isnt with inspect, the problem is with elitist jerks which you can simply ignore.

I will emphasize this point, If someone knowing your gear breaks PvP then there is a major problem with the game itself...

Please allow inspect from LFT too while you're at it.

So post title says it all. I'd like to take full PvE advantage of this change and I can only do that if I can properly discriminate against people before I add them to my team. Please add remote inspect ability via the LFT interface. In fact.. if you can add /inspect <name-here> that would be even better that way I can inspect people in a team I get added to and make some early decisions on whether I want to stick it out or leave straight away.

If you have some extra time on your hands, it would also be nice to do an inspect on uploaded nanos.. that way I can see upfront that the soldier doesn't have any of their SL reflect nanos and the fixer didn't bother to upload a hot... that type of thing.

Thanks!
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

If gear is the sole determining factor in who wins a fight then there is a problem. If I can inspect you and then know exactly how to beat you, then there is a problem and that problem isnt being able to inspect.

If on the grounds of war, you have the ability to stop and inspect your foe and then walk away if you think his gear is to good, that isnt a battlefield I want to be on. If I see an enemy, I attack it. I dont stop in a PvP area and chat, exchange information, and have 5 minutes to examine your gear.

I keep seeing the excuse that "inspect will break PvP" and no one will play a broken game. I have a surprise for you, AO is broken. Thats why you have so few players. Attempting to fix things could possibly break things further or it could possibly fix them. Doing nothing, now that is a recipe for the game to never get to where it has a reasonable population.

As far as changes go, inspect is trivial. You dont want to have to deal with people critiquing your build. Well if the game actually supported several build options per profession then maybe this wouldnt be such a big deal. If every soldier didnt fight the exact same way using the exact same abilities and skills then maybe you will open up more tolerance in gear choice. The problem isnt with inspect, the problem is with elitist jerks which you can simply ignore.

I will emphasize this point, If someone knowing your gear breaks PvP then there is a major problem with the game itself...
    i would seriously advise you to pvp a bit before you post. lots of ifs there. its not about that knowing your opponents gear will enable you to beat them. it will enable people to pick duels, which is bad. you should not know how your opponent is setup. you should not be able to plan so specifically. you should not be able to judge so specifically. the thing that mastablasta is trying to lie away is the point that people will only fight opponents they know they can beat for sure. there will be a lot "oh my gawd you got alphas on" "oh gawd you have 2 css piece more" and so on. as granpa pointed out, you don't have to speculate on that one, you don't have to agree with mastatrollas opinion or not, you just have to to look around a bit.

and if you don't know how ao pvp works, you really really should not post on it. if you don't like this kind of pvp, ao is NOT the game for you. it does not require fixing. this has been what kept ao interesting since launch, and its not the reason why people leave. how i know that? because i've seen litterally hundreds of people leave. none of them wanted open cards pvp, quite the opposite.

which is, if you think about it, a good analogy. how many card games do you know that include playing with open cards? they must all be broken.

as for my question, you have not answered it. where are all the players coming from that you say will join the game?

@messblasta: everything in that argument has been said, and said again and again. you turn and lie and ignore and pretend this and that. dont care. i will not run in circles with you, just because you pretend to be the only one who matters. have a nice day.
    Last edited by Xootch; Mar 3rd, 2014 at 01:58:47.

i would seriously advise you to pvp a bit before you post. lots of ifs there. its not about that knowing your opponents gear will enable you to beat them. it will enable people to pick duels, which is bad. you should not know how your opponent is setup. you should not be able to plan so specifically. you should not be able to judge so specifically. the thing that mastablasta is trying to lie away is the point that people will only fight opponents they know they can beat for sure. there will be a lot "oh my gawd you got alphas on" "oh gawd you have 2 css piece more" and so on. as granpa pointed out, you don't have to speculate on that one, you don't have to agree with mastatrollas opinion or not, you just have to to look around a bit.

and if you don't know how ao pvp works, you really really should not post on it. if you don't like this kind of pvp, ao is NOT the game for you. it does not require fixing. this has been what kept ao interesting since launch, and its not the reason why people leave. how i know that? because i've seen litterally hundreds of people leave. none of them wanted open cards pvp, quite the opposite..
    Dueling is controlled combat so wtf cares about it. Everything should have a counter and PvP is based upon that. Going around and dueling people that you know you counter, wtf cares about that person.

If a guy goes around and duels only opponents they know they can beat, how does this affect you. Does his dueling stats being higher harm you in any way? Is this a game about conflict between clan and omni or a game about who can duel the best and who has the best gear? Balance is usually focused on difficult content and real PvP vs groups. One on One balance in almost all mmorpgs is garbage and will always remain that way especially in a game where you have the ability to mold a character to your own play style. DAoC for example, I didnt play my cave shaman to solo or duel. My cave shaman was built for groups and therefore I suffered solo. That is a choice that I made. Looking at my gear didnt determine how I fought nor my skill level.

I hear the same bull**** from 99% of the people that speak on this forums. " we want more players, yet we refuse change in any form that may hinder my ability to win all confrontations ". This is AO in a nutshell " We want new players as long as they dont have opinions other than what mimics my own. We want this game to have a larger population but we do not want the game to change in such a way as that it appeals to others but not myself. If a new player speaks his opinion and it doesnt mimic my own I will tell him that since he is new and lacks my elitist knowledge and skill, he must not comment."

Now I would take your advice and PvP a bit and learn how it works before I post but OBVIOUSLY there are no PvPers near my skill nor knowledge level. Since I am new and there are no players besides TWINK *******s who love to hide and horde their knowledge/power, so why bother? How can i experience something that is completely stacked against me in favor of every opponent? The barrier of entry is far to high. New players do not see nor get to participate in PvP and thats probably a big part of the problem with this game. You get a fake war between Omi and Clan much similar to the fake war between alliance and horde. With DAoC the war felt real why not mimic that feeling a bit, oh I forgot, change is bad.
    Last edited by wretch; Mar 3rd, 2014 at 02:09:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    So post title says it all. I'd like to take full PvE advantage of this change and I can only do that if I can properly discriminate against people before I add them to my team. Please add remote inspect ability via the LFT interface. In fact.. if you can add /inspect <name-here> that would be even better that way I can inspect people in a team I get added to and make some early decisions on whether I want to stick it out or leave straight away.

If you have some extra time on your hands, it would also be nice to do an inspect on uploaded nanos.. that way I can see upfront that the soldier doesn't have any of their SL reflect nanos and the fixer didn't bother to upload a hot... that type of thing.

Thanks!
    Good point, it won't help to know someone's gear if you don't have access to the nano's or perks they were smart enough to upload and/or train. Both nano's and trained perks can make a big difference in game play, they are as much a part of equipment as weapons, symbs, or armor. We should have access to all this before we accept a team invite and/or select someone to invite off the LFT list.

HOWEVER .... If the mandatory Inspect is ACTUALLY just so we can all be police for hunting down exploits why not do an inspect each time we all zone and send the stats to a GM or run them thru a test program to see if the person has used an exploit to get their gear equipped. If they have, then ban them straight away or "call" them in to explain how they got something on ...

Then we won't all have to be police and/or give up our privacy.

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    I so do love the argument new mmos suck yet we are a dying game with less than 10k players left while wow has what 15 million??? Take the best from wow,guild wars aspects that can improve ao. Not everything just certain things.
    you really shouldnt ask for things like that, not from FC, who DO infact copy other MMO's as a basis for thier new content.

you want them to "take the best from WoW" well guess what, they did that allready and called it "the shadowlands" and OH how happy we where at the time that our lovely scifi game went all fantasy themed and gave us paladins and rogues.. because, you know, as people paying for a "science fiction" game, we really wanted to go down that fantasy rout, well, maybe not on the outside, but deep deep down thats what we wanted and as fans of the scifi genre we simply didnt understand that at the time!

Now, for those few people who seem to think we need to modernise AO in order to attract new players...
    Sorry to say, we arent getting any, ever.
    nope, never ever ever!

a new engine that will still look 10 years out of date isnt going to bring in any new players, nor will it entice old players back.

A rebalancing of the proffessions that leads everyone to have to relearn, re-equip and ultimately discover they no longer like thier favorite toons, thats not going to bring in any new players as changes to a profession they've never played,, wont apply to them.
    The idea of having to relearn how to play AO will NOT bring back any veteran players either, what it will do is encourage people to leave on the grounds that its not worth the effort to start over when they realise the playstyle of thier favorite professions no longer suit them.

NOTHING is going to bring new players in to this game in any meaningfull quantity, the most we can hope for at this point is to retain the players that we do have in signifigant enough numbers to keep things proffitable.
    weather you like it or not, that means NOT screwing with the veterans.
    Does it make us sound old and grumpy and affraid of change, yes it does, but thats niether here nor there, we are the ones keeping this game going and we are the ones who will continue to support AO as we have been doing for more than a decade, because we like it the way it is.
    WE are the ones who will keep this game alive, not some pipe dream of hoards of new players turning up as if by magic for no reason at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Dueling is controlled combat so wtf cares about it. Everything should have a counter and PvP is based upon that. Going around and dueling people that you know you counter, wtf cares about that person.

If a guy goes around and duels only opponents they know they can beat, how does this affect you. Does his dueling stats being higher harm you in any way? Is this a game about conflict between clan and omni or a game about who can duel the best and who has the best gear? Balance is usually focused on difficult content and real PvP vs groups. One on One balance in almost all mmorpgs is garbage and will always remain that way especially in a game where you have the ability to mold a character to your own play style. DAoC for example, I didnt play my cave shaman to solo or duel. My cave shaman was built for groups and therefore I suffered solo. That is a choice that I made. Looking at my gear didnt determine how I fought nor my skill level.

I hear the same bull**** from 99% of the people that speak on this forums. " we want more players, yet we refuse change in any form that may hinder my ability to win all confrontations ". This is AO in a nutshell " We want new players as long as they dont have opinions other than what mimics my own. We want this game to have a larger population but we do not want the game to change in such a way as that it appeals to others but not myself. If a new player speaks his opinion and it doesnt mimic my own I will tell him that since he is new and lacks my elitist knowledge and skill, he must not comment."

Now I would take your advice and PvP a bit and learn how it works before I post but OBVIOUSLY there are no PvPers near my skill nor knowledge level. Since I am new and there are no players besides TWINK *******s who love to hide and horde their knowledge/power, so why bother? How can i experience something that is completely stacked against me in favor of every opponent? The barrier of entry is far to high. New players do not see nor get to participate in PvP and thats probably a big part of the problem with this game. You get a fake war between Omi and Clan much similar to the fake war between alliance and horde. With DAoC the war felt real why not mimic that feeling a bit, oh I forgot, change is bad.
    lolz

run around/be silent when your stuff is down

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    AO is a disaster as is.
    Yeah, and I think the aoc/wow-direction of developement has been detrimental to the game. new totw f.x, battlestation

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    you want them to "take the best from WoW" well guess what, they did that allready and called it "the shadowlands" and OH how happy we where at the time that our lovely scifi game went all fantasy themed and gave us paladins and rogues.. because, you know, as people paying for a "science fiction" game, we really wanted to go down that fantasy rout, well, maybe not on the outside, but deep deep down thats what we wanted and as fans of the scifi genre we simply didnt understand that at the time!
    <3 the cyberpunk-theme.

AO was really cool pre-sl LE was promising, but lacked volume.
    Last edited by leetlover; Mar 3rd, 2014 at 04:29:55.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    Now, for those few people who seem to think we need to modernise AO in order to attract new players...
    Sorry to say, we arent getting any, ever.
    nope, never ever ever!

a new engine that will still look 10 years out of date isnt going to bring in any new players, nor will it entice old players back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB52NEPJxUs

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    HOWEVER .... If the mandatory Inspect is ACTUALLY just so we can all be police for hunting down exploits why not do an inspect each time we all zone and send the stats to a GM or run them thru a test program to see if the person has used an exploit to get their gear equipped. If they have, then ban them straight away or "call" them in to explain how they got something on ...
    I'd go for that...
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast