Keeper 1143 4.59 %
    Martial Artist 2256 9.06 %
    Meta-Physicist 2098 8.43 %
    Nano-Technician 1131 4.54 %
    Shade 1057 4.25 %
    Soldier 2620 10.52 %
    Trader 773 3.10 %
    Total 24898 100 %

773 traders over level 201 on all servers and this isn't just active players. Even shades and keepers have more peeps over 201 and they have only been around for 3 years. We are the only proff still in triple figures.

Why would funcom look at fixing tl6 - tl7 traders if we are at most 3% of the active AO population over 201?

Im guessing we are alot less than 3% active as clan and going to tara on rimor i only ever see one other trader present from upto 150ppl.
    BarginDealer The Trader
    Moretea The Enforcer
    Bahba The Adventurer
    Lesstea The Shade

General Knights of Ka

Quote Originally Posted by barg View Post
    Why would funcom look at fixing tl6 - tl7 traders if we are at most 3% of the active AO population over 201?
    Funcom won't fix us because they don't think we are broken. Having no defense and barely any offense is pretty balanced they might think, as we have roots and drains that don't land. "I've seen some very talented PvP traders" is a nice excuse to not look deeper and further into it. I'm still searching for one of those talented PvP traders that sees himself as balanced...

And considering PvM...well, we can kill some grey things, so all is fine
    Syy

I wouldn't mind being 201+, but everyone left Ado and Pen to go to Inf, and the little part that remains saves spots for a doc and an enf who will never come.
    Faeryl Fixer RK2
    Rakusu Trader RK2. Former president of Loss of Life
    Nakahara Doc RK2
    Nukefrenzy NT RK2

Thats why you wrangle the doc and enfo for free, any time they want it from lvl 5 on, so they are your friends. Then when you start a team you already got a doc and tank, and you can pick and choose who get to join. Mwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaa!
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

hehehe
    No Doc can Heal Stupidity,Tard!

Smaaldor doc 207/13

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Funcom won't fix us because they don't think we are broken. Having no defense and barely any offense is pretty balanced they might think, as we have roots and drains that don't land. "I've seen some very talented PvP traders" is a nice excuse to not look deeper and further into it. I'm still searching for one of those talented PvP traders that sees himself as balanced...

And considering PvM...well, we can kill some grey things, so all is fine
    hehe <3

But Syy still the only one who has completed the trifecta!

Prof = Trader ~ check
    Race = Nanomage ~ check
    Side = Neutral ~ check

Yay Syy heheh the ONLY Neutral 220 trader on all of Rk1
    Last edited by SirNegs; Nov 29th, 2006 at 23:44:21.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor