Thread: 220 AMEP/Onehander.

220 AMEP/Onehander.

After playing my Engineer quite alot, I want to try a different setup on it.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=195902 Is current.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=195901 Is what i'd like to try.

I have a few questions about AMEP/OH, What sort of AS number should I be looking for? What kinda of AR?

I realize alot of people prefer Troa/Peh and that's cool! I just find it inflexible and the AS doesn't feel that great.

I'm thinking you could swap alot more with the amep build and allow for more varied setups.

tnx!
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech
    Lethargic - teh gimp trader

Devil Inside

IIRC before I went Troa/Peh my AMEP had like 3300 AR, same relative HP setup. Could easily squeeze more AR out of it. No idea about AS numbers, but you definitely want as much +damage as you can get.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Ansehx View Post
    I just find it inflexible and the AS doesn't feel that great.
    Now try to imagine your AS is that good only 10% of the time, and you are there! The additional AR from an AMEP setup is of limited use due to pistol mastery perks being based on pistol skill rather than attack rating.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

1.8k is the magical number for oh, youre pretty much around that number with full css/cc and as imps
    Last edited by slythea; Apr 17th, 2014 at 17:24:21.

AR/AS/Add dmge but you will lack a little survivability. Or you will have to team
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansehx View Post
    After playing my Engineer quite alot, I want to try a different setup on it.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=195902 Is current.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=195901 Is what i'd like to try.

I have a few questions about AMEP/OH, What sort of AS number should I be looking for? What kinda of AR?

I realize alot of people prefer Troa/Peh and that's cool! I just find it inflexible and the AS doesn't feel that great.

I'm thinking you could swap alot more with the amep build and allow for more varied setups.

tnx!
    1725 (or 1720 iirc) is a border thing there while wielding the OH.

1.) Downside from a real AS setup (and you will need it for overrising the above mentioned template) is that you are bound to swap nanogear for casting and even buff pets. I did this for a few months now and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo extremely disturbing after a while. When smart pvp players kill your pets, it takes quite a long time to even re-cast and re-buff a small mechanical dog.

2.) Another downside: The OHs range. It is very low and it comes pretty unhandy in countless pvp situations.

3.) The OH/AMEP build is far from beeing that variable and versatile as you may be expecting it. Just like I have mentioned above, you need to fully pimp out AS - otherwise the number of capped AS are pure luck and then, under the line, the Troll0r performs much better.

I need to admit that some perks (linked to the OH/Amep build) are very cool and useful. Easy Shot for example and the whole AR (I think I had... 3,3k ? Cant recall it correctly anymore) was really funny.

Tested both builds now... 5 times now - back and forth, back and forth and I am just about to put on Tro/Peh again.

Just my experiences, my impressions.

Greetings,
    Dumonde/Zidane
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonde View Post
    1725 (or 1720 iirc) is a border thing there while wielding the OH.

1.) Downside from a real AS setup (and you will need it for overrising the above mentioned template) is that you are bound to swap nanogear for casting and even buff pets. I did this for a few months now and it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo extremely disturbing after a while. When smart pvp players kill your pets, it takes quite a long time to even re-cast and re-buff a small mechanical dog.

2.) Another downside: The OHs range. It is very low and it comes pretty unhandy in countless pvp situations.

3.) The OH/AMEP build is far from beeing that variable and versatile as you may be expecting it. Just like I have mentioned above, you need to fully pimp out AS - otherwise the number of capped AS are pure luck and then, under the line, the Troll0r performs much better.

I need to admit that some perks (linked to the OH/Amep build) are very cool and useful. Easy Shot for example and the whole AR (I think I had... 3,3k ? Cant recall it correctly anymore) was really funny.

Tested both builds now... 5 times now - back and forth, back and forth and I am just about to put on Tro/Peh again.

Just my experiences, my impressions.

Greetings,
    Dumonde/Zidane

Told you in other thread!
    I still think HP/as/add dmge Trox engi (Amep/OH) with MR could be awesome but i'm fking lazy to finish my old rk2 engi :'(
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.