Thread: 150 pvp ma ip

Question 150 pvp ma ip

Hello everybody,

Been working on a 150 pvp orientated ma in a defensive setup.
    But as ip is really tight, It's not possible to max all the needid skills.
    So i got a few questions for people that have gone down this road before.

What skills should be prioritized?

Should the superior sapphisticated bow be used?
    The bow skill is a big ip sink. Should AS skill be maxed at all costs?
    Or will a high crit ratio supply the needed dmg form AS's?
    If so, should I just ip enough to equip the bow?

Should I use a infantry eye for AS skill?
    Or would I benefit more from an support eye to save IP on bow skill?

What about fast attack for Flurry of Blows?
    Is it worth it to invest ip into it for a higher ql?
    Or should i go for no ip into this skill and use whatever is possible?

Im also using a ql 195 wave and a 150 flower, should i push ip some for higher qls of these?

Thanks in advance,
    Bats

Regarding Flurry of Blows: Your only real benefit is the +crit for 15s. Those 15 seconds are static and do not change with QL. The crit bonus on the other hand does. It scales from +10% @ ql25 to 20% @ ql200.

So, the question for you: how much FA skill are those extra +crit % worth to you. Remember that in pvp, crit % is halfed.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Is crit % actually halved for MA? Seem to remember MA's break that rule. You'll still have to contend with -crit from perks and gear ofc.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    Is crit % actually halved for MA? Seem to remember MA's break that rule. You'll still have to contend with -crit from perks and gear ofc.
    MA's using MA fists still keeps their full critical hit chance without a nerf. The moment you equip a MA weapon or such you'll be running by the halved crit chance rule. So yes, kinda!
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.