Thread: 200 Twitch

200 Twitch

So is it confirmed 100% doable? If so what is the setup you need? Thinking of joining the lvl200 fun and this interests me.

It's 100% doable, I'd imagine it takes a hell of a lot to get it on tho.
    Might need to be Opi too.
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech
    Lethargic - teh gimp trader

Devil Inside

You can get it on, but it requires some nice work.
    NOTE: You will have to sacrifice some things to keep it 100%. I have not yet seen a good 200 advy using twitch.
    Here is a basic setup i made. Not yet tested.. Twitch might be OE. http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=193697
    And here is a basic setup for Burst: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=196080
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by Animalz; Apr 23rd, 2014 at 06:25:34.

As has already been said, it is doable. You can even keep it 100% without towers/contracts or really sacrificing much.

Ranged 200 advys are a lot of work (fun) to twink. Though if you want a good pvp toon for as little investment in both creds and time as possible, going melee is a much simpler way to go.

Animalz setups are not wrong or bad, but I don't think they paint a complete picture. I'll try and explain, to start, you will probably want a setup like this one to get the twitch pistol on. Animalz lacks both burst and pistol skill to get twitch on iirc. To get into that setup, you will need to find a way to get both the rarm imp on, and the EoE. The rarm will likely require a treatment implant in your eye slot, and the EoE will likely require a strength cluster in your rarm slot. This is possibly the crux of twinking a ranged advy imo. I personally went with doing the rarm first but I'm sure there are other ways. Once both are in, its just a matter of doing 1k in different stats until all the burst/pistol gear is on.

If you decide to make a 200 advy twink, or any other kind, I'm more than willing to help anyway I can. I should have setups saved somewhere for most of the steps of getting twitch on an opi advy if you are interested. Send a tell to Jobe (my advy) or ask anyone in Vogue to track me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiceie View Post
    Animalz setups are not wrong or bad, but I don't think they paint a complete picture. I'll try and explain, to start, you will probably want a setup like this one to get the twitch pistol on. Animalz lacks both burst and pistol skill to get twitch on iirc. To get into that setup, you will need to find a way to get both the rarm imp on, and the EoE.
    I know it miss a lot, that is why its called "Basic". I used that setup to see if i could get enough burst a while back. far from complete.
    But nice setup! includes most one should need i am sure.
    Also noticed.. both the rings you have give less then "Eye of the Evening Star" 27+ agi and 13+ sen gives 5 to pistol and 3 to burst.
    Last edited by Animalz; Apr 23rd, 2014 at 06:20:48.

Thank you for the feed back!

Yea was interested in a ranged lvl 200, and advy was one that came to mind. Will be sending you a tell ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Animalz View Post
    Also noticed.. both the rings you have give less then "Eye of the Evening Star" 27+ agi and 13+ sen gives 5 to pistol and 3 to burst.
    I believe I made that setup after I actually got the twitch pistol on. It was more to record what setup I actually used to do it rather than a "best possible" setup. I wanted to remember what items I would need to find in my 50 bags of twink gear if I ever did IPRs etc on Jobe. Also Eye of the Evening Star were nodrop until relatively recently, I did not use them while twinking Jobe for this reason.

OMG...someone posted in the adv section! bless you!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL