Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - March 4th, 2011 - Montreal Party Registration

Super-Canadian flu?

Cool story about the flu. Please, tell us more.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

BTW, since the current date interferes with that Canadian holiday, have you thought about pushing it back 3 days? That way not only do you avoid the scheduling conflicts but the party will coincide with the fourth anniversary of the engine being announced I think it would be a very classy touch.
    Now, one of the reasons we’ve spent the last month arguing about the debt ceiling is that half of the "teabag" Congress signed a vow to never raise taxes. Someone just handed them something and it wasn’t a gun, a crucifix or a fetus — so they signed it. Why? "Because we’re rugged individuals who love freedom. Now excuse us while we sign this document swearing to do as we’re told." --Bill Maher

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    3. What men's or women's T-Shirt you would wear.[/b]
    I sense a wet t-shirt contest!

Quote Originally Posted by quieter456 View Post
    BTW, since the current date interferes with that Canadian holiday, have you thought about pushing it back 3 days? That way not only do you avoid the scheduling conflicts but the party will coincide with the fourth anniversary of the engine being announced I think it would be a very classy touch.
    Wow, actually thats an excellent idea but id go even further. Why wouldnt AO crew make a small advertising campaign around further engine delays? Like "We are the next Duke Nukem Forever, join and see our stagnation!"? Having a recognizable brand is better than nothing.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Please make enough shirts so that those that are unable to travel to Montreal can order some.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

They likely wouldn't put the party into the middle of the week because while it might be a holiday in quebec, it's not where people are coming from.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Yet another Friday Without Meaning
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    Please make enough shirts so that those that are unable to travel to Montreal can order some.
    Yeah that'd be sweet, you should mock it up like a band tour shirt with an album name and the dates they played.

On the front:

Anarchy Online: Rebalance The Sky

On the back:

New Engine Tour 2012
    Mid 2008, Sil's imagination, Norway
    End of Year 2008, Oslo, Norway
    End of Year 2009, Dragoncon
    End of Year 2010, Oslo, Norway
    Q1 2011, Studio Fifty4MOREYEARS, Oslo, Norway
    Q2 2011 Montreal, Canada
    2012 Encore show, North Pole
    Last edited by quieter456; Mar 4th, 2011 at 20:41:32.

There is no 'Canadian' Holiday on June 24th. It's a provincial one for Quebec.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Means and Co. I feel you should take a look at this.

http://www.cdc.gov/handhygiene/

Most experts agree, handwashing is the best way to prevent disease spreading. I feel it's worth your time to read, since it seems you all get sick at the same time.

Enjoy.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Next week I'll take some time to speak about some of the work going on that is NOT engine or balance related...as there is a significant amount of great stuff in the pipeline that falls outside these areas.
    shocking* how u faild at this....

*= irony
    Blood "Redfist" Dripping 174/24/42 MA [Pure PvP Fun]
    getting pretty close now

{planned AI-24 setup}
    Proud Haven ganktoy
    {FB} {URL}

Debating pulling the trigger on the trip to Montreal. Just not sure about my future financial situations and whether it would be wise to commit a decent chunk of cash to the trip. Hmmm
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

It's a good thing I'm masochistic, or I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of waiting expectantly for FwM each and every week and being routinely disappointed

I dont know what would be worst that flu or Kintaii's walls of text ;D

hehe, in sweden one of my meetings had only 3 out 12 participants due to a flu that im now suffering

Someone gimme 2k Dollar! NOW! >.> I wanna be in the meeting :X But the tickets alone is 1k dollar. /cry

EDIT: You all are so weak. ;o Get pwnd by a flu? Rofl.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

I know plenty of ppl waiting to resub once something happens on engine or rebalance. I dont think they're resubbing anytime soon then
    [Robosapiens - 220eng] [Melchran - 220nt] [Mirkku - 207agent] [Litina -157doc] [Fatina -157fix] [Notatina - 116trader] [Lotina - 110nt] [Notina - 95enf] [Tupu - 95sold] [Hotina 76agent] [Clotclown - 43agent] [Melchram - 30agent] [Jytina 21trader]

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    EDIT: You all are so weak. ;o Get pwnd by a flu? Rofl.
    Flu is a known sploiter though!

The character name you would like to appear on your event badge
    Nowai, don't want people to see my irl social look is as bad as my ingame one!
    Last edited by Liamboru; Mar 4th, 2011 at 22:05:49.
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Liamboru View Post
    Flu is a known sploiter though!
    I got a flu for 4 days till now. No work skip, no study skip. ;o Its just annoying. I cant ever imagine if ppl stay home due flu here, nobody would go work for half year!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast