Thread: Martial Art's PvM NT

Martial Art's PvM NT

I'm looking for some help regarding gearing up this build. I'm planning to run Dual Tonfa's or Shen Stick + RH-Tonfa.

I know I can almost self-equip the weapons and that should not be a problem. But anyone got any suggestions or want to add more gear to the list?

I think you would be a lot better of in a pistol setup.

Although I'm all in favor for weird and unused builds, I'm not sure this one is worth going for just because lack of any healing on NT. Thing is you are left with 0 nano after using the shiled, which might become a problem when facing multiple mobs.
    But hey, I've seen melee crat work so I guess this could too.

Kungfu master 5 for the lousy heal and maybe even enhance DNA 10.

Problem is CM dont add evades..
    Last edited by Metafizis; Jun 20th, 2014 at 23:33:18. Reason: stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

I don't think that triple wielding will pay off for an NT, your nukes will step on too many attack buildups, so you will never get any were near the theoretical maximum attacks.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    I'd figure opifex blind would come in handy alot with your nanoblinds for maxing evade potential..
    opi blind doesn't lower ar

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=252537

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    opi blind doesn't lower ar

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=252537
    Ok forum lurker.

Get in game.
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Ok forum lurker.

Get in game.
    i would if i had time rip in peace free time. work has me by the balls for the forseeable future and when im not at work all i have the energy for is league of legends

Although I'm all in favor for weird and unused builds, I'm not sure this one is worth going for just because lack of any healing on NT. Thing is you are left with 0 nano after using the shiled, which might become a problem when facing multiple mobs.
    But hey, I've seen melee crat work so I guess this could too.

Kungfu master 5 for the lousy heal and maybe even enhance DNA 10.

Problem is CM dont add evades..
    Okay, I've just looked and calculated abit on the build, done some testing on dps etc. The damage will be almost the same if you do duo Tonfa + DM, (85% of it) so I dont think this will work at all..

Just one problem, DM will get nerfed before you male setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Melee NTs, whether it be MA or weaponry assisted, runs out of steam around lvl 80.. And the lvls after 50 are kind of stretching it. At least that was how it used to be. A few modern weapons might extend it up a dozen lvls for each, but you would be better off with some kind of ranged weapon, simply because the selection is better for the damage output.

Even if I am all for weird and unusual builds (I started out 2he and later used SMGs and dualwielded shotguns/pistols), then most other people aren't and melee really isn't a solo-friendly setup.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

cant trox nt use Dshark? i would mabe go for that since full auto recharge isnt that hard to reach cap on.

atleast i would picked dshark nt over pistol/ma anyday

also if not a 11 sec recharge cap, if your under 20 sec ish i belive it out dmg pistols by faar anyways since burst+fa is over 20k dmg alone
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Jun 28th, 2014 at 23:39:41.

as i've commented in another thread imo the best non-cyberdeck weapons for an NT are either pistols, kyr energy pistols or MBC. the latter two offer dmg type matching with RB while the former works better with candycane

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    cant trox nt use Dshark?
    I don't think they can , Engy can do it but they have EoE and some burst support from LE research, NTs just get really, really dark blue skills and no support from research. Right arm imps have assault rifle, burst and FA in the shiny slot, in right wrist burst and FA collide again, that has go to hurt a lot.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    I don't think they can , Engy can do it but they have EoE and some burst support from LE research, NTs just get really, really dark blue skills and no support from research. Right arm imps have assault rifle, burst and FA in the shiny slot, in right wrist burst and FA collide again, that has go to hurt a lot.
    This. Also: While engi FA is deep blue they get to invest 4 points per level while NTs only get 3. Same reason Docs can't equip it.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Did some quick cals on full auto alone and got about 1300, so no, you won't equip it without some ... resourcefulness of past exploits or something
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm