Thread: S10 nt

S10 nt

zDD v1.11 (parsed from 9 minutes, 40 seconds.)#:
    totalDmg : name : crit% |dpm| reg&crit-spec-nano hits1:
    1,798,791 : Bare : 0.0% | 186,081 | 0-0-15822: _,_12,628 :

OSB : gsf + hnq
    team : none

This is me doing 2 pulls (3-4 groups each) including looting.

1591 nr with both le procs running. (nr1 perked)
    1137 evade (with gsf)
    1179 dodge (with gsf)

I dont know that I would recommend it though. Mashing aoes is tedious and you are often on the border of what you can tank.

And, yes there is some 'fake' dpm in there cause you're obviously hitting zix too.
    Still... pretty good

Why don't you show us your setup?

There didnt seem to be any interest.

Nothing special in the setup really.

Top symbs, ado brain.
    Ofab chest, wicked hood, 5x combined scout, 2x sandy goo, ofab ring, moon ring, token board, notucom
    2x 4% nano targeting helper, defensive aug, battery, beacon, com relay, cyberdeck,
    morphing mem, 2x yuttos mem, active viral range increaser + cpu upgrade, infused viral compiler

perks are nano combat, nano doc, ancient matrix, nr1, enhance health

Also the damage numbers are after I got ns2. You can aoe in s10 without it but not tank as many mobs so less dpm

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=193904

With this setup, I could almost tank as many mobs as an enf if I had a doc with me. Without a doc I could still tank about 10 mobs without a single problem. NT is pretty amazing in s10 if you can stomach it. WTFspamming AOEs the entire time is pretty horrible. I stripped mine after less than a week and made a smg/pistol soldier lol.

Completely agree on the stomaching it bit
    These days however you dont benefit much from a doc cause the aliens can only be pulled so far before they wander back to their spawn point.

Main difference in our setup is I went all out nano dmg (15% with perks). I even wonder if an RBP might be worth it over the notucom.

I thought the nano damage perks didn't stay until 160?

Ancient matrix 6 gives 1% iirc