Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Garuk's Improved Viral Assault

Keep up the good work FC and more people like myself will unsub.

I could understand the 3k in MC if we can cap 30% of dammage ... but now .....

Fuuuuu.. Will I have to roll new tl7 then? NT went back in damage whole LE boosterpacks worth
    [Robosapiens - 220eng] [Melchran - 220nt] [Mirkku - 207agent] [Litina -157doc] [Fatina -157fix] [Notatina - 116trader] [Lotina - 110nt] [Notina - 95enf] [Tupu - 95sold] [Hotina 76agent] [Clotclown - 43agent] [Melchram - 30agent] [Jytina 21trader]

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    At least you MPs won't be alone next Black Friday. NTs will be joining in :/
    The largest US shopping day of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Big Picture People.

Calm down ladies, let's see what else they have in store before completely losing the plot, 'eh
    Easy for a crat to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    The largest US shopping day of the year?

Easy for a crat to say.

Some pics of the original MP Black Sunday in 2003 and the later one in 2006:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=571123

Stop derailing about other profs and lets focus on the ruining of NT's shall we?

Awesome job at finding the worst possible solution FC, just deleting DM altogether would have been better.
    Docow 220/30/70 Doc (surprise eh?) Equip

Ruining The Asylum's chat since 2010!

Wonder how many more pages of unhappiness we gotta post before they delete this thread like all others that were deleted.

I'm just unhappy, because I feel like each week/month I feel like FC keeps slapping me, each time with something random that doesn't make much sense.

Our expectations are not that high, we just want to play a game that actually works instead of getting slap after slap after giving u ridiculous ammounts of money over the past DECADE. Please stop this nonsense, leave the amatour projects and actually get some stuff done. PLEASE

WTS hedgehog.

Quote Originally Posted by ultion View Post
    Some pics of the original MP Black Sunday in 2003 and the later one in 2006:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=571123
    I'm hearing this post, it sounds like: Woosh

I tried to help you understand a little better, though.

You are helping me understand a little better? Considering that my previous post was the first I have commented on this thread, I kind of doubt you were attempting to help me understand anything at all.

Not everyone may be aware of of the original MP protests that were referred to, even if they did get the name wrong. I posted for their enjoyment. Your smartass comment about Black Friday offered no such clarity so I decided to build of of your ignorant post in an effort to shine a little light on a somewhat significant RK event.

Quote Originally Posted by ultion View Post
    You are helping me understand a little better? Considering that my previous post was the first I have commented on this thread, I kind of doubt you were attempting to help me understand anything at all.

Not everyone may be aware of of the original MP protests that were referred to, even if they did get the name wrong. I posted for their enjoyment. Your smartass comment about Black Friday offered no such clarity so I decided to build of of your ignorant post in an effort to shine a little light on a somewhat significant RK event.
    I was helping you understand why I said what I said, since it seemed to have gone over your head.

In the interest of informing people, Halorn likely would have been a better resource. Funny, I was the first reply to the thread you linked to.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I was helping you understand why I said what I said, since it seemed to have gone over your head.

In the interest of informing people, Halorn likely would have been a better resource. Funny, I was the first reply to the thread you linked to.
    I'd like to put this conversation back on topic by laughing at NR perked NTs.

I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel when i resubbed. I have been waiting a loooong time. : p

Quote Originally Posted by skygod View Post
    light at the end of the tunnel
    Try to remember, did it look like this?
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Welp, guess I'll be playing my other T7, bye bye nt.
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

I'm honestly still reeling from this and i dont even have an NT alt over TL5. There were so many better ways this could have been fixed. Or if it had to be replaced (Which imo it certainly did not) to replace it with an underpowered nuke with reqs that are obscene....it just seems like someone at FC is trolling NT's rather than trying to make a reasonable fix.

Seriously, is there any valid logic at all to doing it this way? because i cant see any.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Good news is... my pistol NT with candycane and combined commando armor... is now better damage than other NT's... ... but worse than it was.

Right now NT is not a profession worth playing. with MP atleast I see use at TL5. My 150 MP can do 100k damage per minute and tradeskill loot right away. Totaly awesome and powerful. But NT? Except spaming VE for powerleveling... I do not see it being useful ever in any kind of fun non-utility role.

Make nuke scale from 2400-3400 and at around 2400 it should do 10000-20000 damage and at ... 3400 it should do 20000-40000. Even with all that, still NT wouldn't cut it as a proper DD profession. Crat can easily do 4-10k nuke every 4 seconds instacast. + Pets + Pistols + Perks + debuffs + evades.

NT needs to feel like a cannon if it is to have a room in any raid team. It's damage should be 250k/minute in base allaround setup at 220. With twinking sacrifices that damage should go to 500k/minute for many minutes, not just 20 second burst.

Unless NT's get that kind of damage upgrade in my eyes they are inferior to shades in damage... and crats in utility, they are also inferior in every other way. (Evades, Tankiness, Survivability, Healing, Team Utility.. you name it.)

Granted with 10 220's all others feel better and more useful.

How would a change pan out in pvp I have no idea. For transperency I do not play a pvp NT. If caped damage is an issue make nuke recharge every 11 seconds and raise damage substantialy higher.

My humble oppinion here. As an afterthought before I post... maybe NPE will nerf other professions so much NT will feel "inline". Remains to be seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Seriously, is there any valid logic at all to doing it this way? because i cant see any.
    a) they have no clue what they're doing

b) they're trolling this game's community for years and taking their money

There really is no third explanation for this.

I already came to the conclusion that the current vision and direction of AO has nothing at all to do with the AO of the past. That AO is long dead and this new one is another game entirely. A kind of laughably bad AO2, if you will.

Sad, really.

Maybe they're planning to have yet another round of stat inflation so that 3k MC will be easy for 220NTs. It would fit with the theory that this 'AO2' they're slowly building piecemeal has nothing in comon with the original AO. I don't pretend to understand why most of these recent changes and proposals have been made - they are solutions looking for a problem that either never existed or at best is a total misunderstanding of what the actual issue is in the first place.

At this point when (if) everything is released - engine, steam, NPE, all these changes - the game that will be wearing the Anarchy Online name won't have anything to do with the game it once was beyond a few shared concepts. And all our characters will be unusable unless completely rebuilt and regeared. What a great motivator to pay the over-inflated sub fee.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Talking

Hahahaha this new nuke design is such a joke hahahaha how is that possible so so so so ridiculous we should all start to go havoc on the game scam sploit and DDoS funcom just to troll them back on such a thing. I d be the dev who designed this I d be ashamed to claim my salary at the end of the month seriously.

Get a grip !! hahahaha devs
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jun 26th, 2014 at 17:07:30. Reason: obscenities

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast