Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - 3rd September 2013

1 page
    Shade lover (trox all the way :P)

About Dxdiag:

I get the "save information" option for dxdiag just fine. However, I also have a button to run 64-bit dxdiag. Is there a difference between the two? If so, which do I upload? Or does it not make a difference?

Well, I guess that depends on your computer. I'm gonna guess x64 cause that just seems to be what your PC uses.
    I'm Batman.

*read* *read* *read* *twitches* *feints*
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

It is a nice post and we all so excited that i amost touched my tiny friend... omgz omgz the excitment to go home and press that submit button, omgz omgz icannot wait that long...

Good job people lets hope we report any bug/errors we find and Genele's team to actualy try cooperate more and fix them before going open or even live. The more we report and they fix the less we have to fight with on live.
    Devil Inside for life.
    Pharexys - Adventurer
    Maniacu - Soldier
    Cyber2 - Nano-Technician
    Multibox - Bureaucrat

Devil Inside Website - Devil Inside Forum - Devil Inside YouTube Channel - Pharexys Twich Stream

I think I've told every GD we've had to go where the sun dun shine

Lemme know how the engine looks lolz
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

By clicking "I agree" or by otherwise participating or accessing the beta version of The Secret World ("the game") you are consenting to be bound by this agreement.
    Wrong game D:
    I found the first bug; let me in! If only Linux would provide a DXDiag file...
    Diverje 220/30 Fix Screw evades these days.
    Acetoxy 220/22 NT
    Ephedrae 220/20 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by ephedrae View Post
    Wrong game D:
    I found the first bug; let me in! If only Linux would provide a DXDiag file...
    Just type "i use linux lolz" in a textfile and save it as dxdiag.txt
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Just type "i use linux lolz" in a textfile and save it as dxdiag.txt
    Hahahaha

But seriously, that battle shouldn't even go there yet. I mean the current ver runs on WineX/Transgaming/etc or whatever still? There is still texturing, remodelling and a crap-load of stuff that has to happen before Linux I'd imagine
    Shadow Ops
    Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
    They'll say we're disturbing the peace, but there is no peace. What really bothers them is that we are disturbing the war.
    Tired of little elves with bows? Fed up with spell-flinging goblins? Bored to death by the solitary world of linear games? Despair not. Freedom is on its way, and its name is Anarchy Online.
    Web: http://www.shadowops-online.org | Twitter: @ShadowOpsOnline | AO: Milestones & History

Signed up!

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Among them are the long awaited SSC "Bastion" Nanopaint Chip
    Finally! <3

Old English Trading Company Retropads
    This is cool to!

Really looking forward to test the NPE and see the new graphics!
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Tiralee View Post
    About Dxdiag:

I get the "save information" option for dxdiag just fine. However, I also have a button to run 64-bit dxdiag. Is there a difference between the two? If so, which do I upload? Or does it not make a difference?
    There isn't a difference. If you're using a 64-bit OS, the 64-bit version should run slightly faster, but they both finish within 3 seconds for me, so it's a minuscule difference.

If i die before the engine comes out, do my kids get my spot?
    Luckystriker 220/70/30 Solitus Soldier
    Luckyscrat 220/70/30Atrox Crat
    Sliced
    220/6x/2x Atrox Shade

Member of New Order

Quote Originally Posted by Tiralee View Post
    About Dxdiag:

Don't think there is much of a difference, but since you are running on a 64-bit OS you should use the 64-bit one.
    Reading everything backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastura View Post
    Hahahaha

But seriously, that battle shouldn't even go there yet. I mean the current ver runs on WineX/Transgaming/etc or whatever still? There is still texturing, remodelling and a crap-load of stuff that has to happen before Linux I'd imagine
    Some people use WINE or similar to run the current AO engine on non-supported OSs, but last I heard AoC and TSW don't really play well with those things and the players who don't use Windows will have to make a choice :| unless they continue with old engine, as was seemingly replanned a while back, in which case they will just stay the way they are.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I'll have dual-boot on my new Laptop anyhow.
    Acetoxy 220/22 NT
    Ephedrae 220/20 Agent

Any official response on whether i'm included in beta pick if my account is frozen? Well the main account is, the vet account is still up. I'll reactivate if i get into the beta

*falls off chair*

Quick, someone get Rocker here STAT!

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

and of course, your new best friend: The Pink Silvertail.
    Could I get a pink silver tail instead?
    Acetoxy 220/22 NT
    Ephedrae 220/20 Agent

Do we need an active subscription to participate?

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Do we need an active subscription to participate?
    And is canceled sufficient? I mean I got a lot of time left on it...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast