Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 170 soldier twink

170 soldier twink

Since I've had my soldier "flame" relit with my 150 soldier on RK 1, Paink47, I've had the urge to make a 170 soldier twink. I wanted to pass my idea for a setup onto you guys to see what you guys thought.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=168034

Breed-Atrox

Stamina-813
    -2s HD

AR (With target acquired running) -2103 (404 AAO)

hmm there is a better setup, need the tara item that adds 15 stam. but yeah that setup is realy OP nerf tl 5 soldiers atm that are retwinked

That's a nice solid setup.

Only suggestion I have is that you could use MM in the chest implant and still keep the Stam req though. Might wanna have a look at the nano document, since in the rebalance soldiers won't be needing BM anymore.

hmm GL with vig ocular eye.

nice setup.

2s HD is very nice for casual killing without TMS. I didn't look closely at your perk setup aside from 8 perks in atrox prim, but, I'd recommend buttloads of HP and heals and first aid skill to deal with alphas during tMS downtime... it's scary as sh*t in duels.

I was unsuccessful myself with vig left arm and vig eye. At least left arm IS doable but you need 2x +15 ring of computing to do it. There is no way around that.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=168066

This is the setup I am planning on my sold. I got everything ready except for the damn sinew which dropped like ones in the last 2 months, when i wasnt there :/

Anyone got the ofab on already btw?
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

with 5* stamina xan ncu´s you´ll wont have enough ncu for selfbuffs (maybe if you leave ac´s buff out)

@deathsrow without agi in leg implant your cc will go oe, loosing the all off benefit

ear implant (ncu/ncr/psymod) is much more usefull then awakend symb

take a look @ arti ring + 10 from inf, doesnt ad as much alloff as compagnero, but 8 more str stamina helps out with keeping 2 s hd tick, and the trickle evens the 2 missing fa so might be a good tradeoff (12 all off vs some perks maybe)
    Last edited by Syndrome; Dec 13th, 2010 at 18:40:12.

Ofab chest for aditional stam then swap NCU to something better, or hud1?
    Varsbot
    Variable004

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsrow View Post
    http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=168066

This is the setup I am planning on my sold. I got everything ready except for the damn sinew which dropped like ones in the last 2 months, when i wasnt there :/

Anyone got the ofab on already btw?
    U can't get on 300 ofab as tl5 soldier before 170 on rk2. It takes dillon helmet to do. I have my ofab on @ 170 and with every item ig apart from dillon I got exactly 1100 sta. Not one single point more.

And as someone said your cc will be oe.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
    @deathsrow without agi in leg implant your cc will go oe, loosing the all off benefit

ear implant (ncu/ncr/psymod) is much more usefull then awakend symb

take a look @ arti ring + 10 from inf, doesnt ad as much alloff as compagnero, but 8 more str stamina helps out with keeping 2 s hd tick, and the trickle evens the 2 missing fa so might be a good tradeoff (12 all off vs some perks maybe)
    Thanks for the tip, ill go for agi in leg and ear imp. Not sure about the ring though.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    U can't get on 300 ofab as tl5 soldier before 170 on rk2. It takes dillon helmet to do. I have my ofab on @ 170 and with every item ig apart from dillon I got exactly 1100 sta. Not one single point more.

And as someone said your cc will be oe.
    I know it isnt possible before 170 sadly, I am at 1101 Stamina now with my calcs and got all the stuff needed except for sinew. My soldier is leveling to 170/24 by daily missions before i start twinking.

What setup are you using on your sold?
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsrow View Post

What setup are you using on your sold?
    Too lazy to update the auno setup.

Using ofab helm, chest gloves, pants, pads and back ofc. Low ish ql cc boots which aren't OE. I have one stamina sleeve and 4x sta-+str+agi ncu's.
    HD imps ofc and have dodge instead of agi in leg cuz the agi in ncu and ofab pants give the agi needed to do so. Nr1 so not using eoe.

Have conc and coha maxed and however many left in the class line.

Yatamuchi movement predictor is a must so u can't use end factory.

No need for atrox primary due to the sleeve. If I have behe I can swap the sta sleeve for the fa/ar sleeve. And after rebalancing we get +27 sta so can use 2 cc sleeves instead then perma.

Yes ncu is gimpy rly gimpy. I can live with it.

have 1300 ish nr with the ring and nr1. Not great but it makes it really hard for mp's to land nsd and pretty hard for traders to land second drain as well as very expensive for docs to land dots. Also means that you resist quite a bit of roots.

Soldiers make huge sacrifices to get 2s hd and nr. But it's worth it in the end. Your pvp uptime in bs is so much better compared to with no heals.

A 170 tinked to the max is cool and all...but what are u gonna do with it?
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Stand around waiting for BS to start 3 hours. Then pwn some ppl for 8 mins. Then you log off.

Now you know.

I mean, Im not critisizing. U can do whatever u want, but holding a toon at a certain lvl is usually for a specific reason. Just curious.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

I mean, Im not critisizing. U can do whatever u want, but holding a toon at a certain lvl is usually for a specific reason. Just curious.
    TL5 used to be the second most active range in BS and it used to be way more active in NW than tl7 was because it didn't just happen in spurts once every two years. You could whip up a team of 5-10 ppl and pwn away any time you liked. And.. Building a maxed tl5 is still a challenge for many classes. Not just right click to twink like it is at tl7 with all the abil love there is now.

Anyhow the tl5 population has dwindled and since fc refuses to see that low tl7 has become relatively too powerful for anything 159+ to be effective in open area pvp it is a dead range. Especially on omni side. I've seen maybe 2-3 twinks in the last 2 months. Sad story.

It could be fixed though. Quite easily. If only there were political will to let go of prestige and make the right decisions.
    Last edited by Noobius76; Dec 15th, 2010 at 15:43:18.

you said its not doable at 165, but your wrong there. can be done without dillon helm, miy armor excist to ql 300. i know a few who has it in rk 2. and ql 260-280 parts a decent amount of players have. also 17 stam rings excist. so yes its werry doable to do it at 165.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    you said its not doable at 165, but your wrong there. can be done without dillon helm, miy armor excist to ql 300. i know a few who has it in rk 2. and ql 260-280 parts a decent amount of players have. also 17 stam rings excist. so yes its werry doable to do it at 165.
    I could be wrong but I've never heard of such high miy/ring of endurance drop. You'd need 1x ql 267+ boot (+14) and 2x ql 277+ rings (+19) to get to 1100.

Anyone else heard of these drops?

Tbh, its half for towers and half because I just love twinking and like to see the things that are possible.

Highest miys anything ive heard about or seen besides the nano version, is ql 250. Only chance i see of getting higher, is if it drops off highlvl team mission bosses.

wel my 170 SOl is done too now.. i went for NR1 .. but i kinda have problem with Sensory Impr. missin to cast the AAO pen buff

i count HUD3 +30 /S10 hud 2 +15 /Phulak +50

and im still short a few points to cast it..
    Vespersk 220/70/30 Sol
    Runordie 220/50/23 Enf
    Piskotka 220/50/21 Adv
    Vesperagent 170/40/19 Agent
    Arpi 150/30/9 Adv
    Taishasdoc220/70/25 Doc
    Bebop10 170/full/full Sol 300 ofab on
    Hoboblaster 200/full/XX Crat for S7 in progress

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast