Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrajayne View Post
    I've always done it with the 220 fixer, she evades everything anyway. Takes a bit longer, but in the later points of the season no one else is out there anyway -- as evidenced by the 25+ GUPH at the spawn points.
    I use my shade for them... evades are nice...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

It takes a lot of work to make me angry, leaving the summoning ability on the pumpkin heads spawned for the event in Bor that is going on right now... yeah that'll do it. 50+ mobs going through their aggro list and summoning you around the city, a child could have figured out that would be a real crap idea.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

with the perk chains that did more damage if another type was running, shows they where indeed thinking along the lines of different profession creating synergy beside holy trinity of doc,soldier, crat .
    Is just annoying that enigma being the only place the miy cloaks drop, having fixer, trader, mp all aint welcome

I just resubbed on one of my accounts for 3 months and didn’t get the bonus month or Halloween shop items.
    Was that offer not extended till Nov 11th too?

Quote Originally Posted by Solee View Post
    I just resubbed on one of my accounts for 3 months and didn’t get the bonus month or Halloween shop items.
    Can't find it under the special offers anymore, I think it passed...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

I tried asking them twice, they never answered. It was much more important to have 3 people answering the same questions instead.

Just talked to live chat and yep only the tsw and aoc ones were extended. Wish I hadn't waited till the last minute, I just assumed.

Doesn't matter it was a lie anyway. I was going to add another account anyway and did so during the event and didn't get the offer either.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910