Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - 3rd September 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Also, learned from IRC is that Genele has been restoring the landscape where there were previously city plots in the zones where there have been whompah changes.
    I miss the cities out there in the landscape...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    I'm happy I don't have that issue. I just got my dxdiag upgraded to rather nice specs...
    Mine are quiltet good as well, but will be trying a different gfx card soon.
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Mine are quiltet good as well, but will be trying a different gfx card soon.
    Don't have the money for second GTX 770 4GB
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Not sure if one could go to master AO account and choose upgrade options from there.
    That's what I had to do, clicking the link tried to submit on a linked froob account just selected my main and the upgrades/offers link it was there. Though right after that my forums account stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by Louderer789 View Post
    is this real life
    I...don't...know. Kinda feels like a dream....pink silvertails...yes it MUST be a dream. now go away and don't wake me up! I like this dream. AO with new engine and NPE....must play! Death to anyone to wakes me up from this dream.

Oh wait! I've got a bunch of computer parts far more advanced than my current machine...I have a reason to assemble them now.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

More testing!!!
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

^ I really like these new prof avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystriker View Post
    If i die before the engine comes out, do my kids get my spot?
    You don't have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    as a veteran player with entitlement issues i feel that i'm entitled to be the first person on the beta server
    Then I am too. Also, great news. I was telling my brother today about the new engine "coming soon" without having read this.

I hope you people take into consideration longevity and faithfulness to the game whilst selecting beta testers
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Invites get sent out September, 2014?
    Storm
    Fixyourwhat 220/24/67 Clan Fixer
    Dewmd1 150/20/42 Clan Soldier [e]

I was able to sign up using the link given in the OP ... it did not work if I tried logging into my account first and clicking on Specials/Upgrades.

I had to find my DXDiag file in the APPDATA folders and copy it to my desktop for the upload ... the Browse could not find it in APPDATA, nor could search.

I can't tell which account among the ones I have linked is signed up for Beta ... or if they all are?

So next step is an email from FC with a game key for the Beta?

Liwa

I really hope that frozen accounts can be accepted to beta. I was able to sign up. I would gladly throw my money down to give this a hard workin'. I think I am almost as excited to see what a fresh server is like than to see the new engine or NPE.
    -Tanisthonus. 212MP. Unity of the Rose. Atlantean.

Great news everyone!

Gotta admit its depressing flying around RK seeing all the empty city lots and remembering the advantages of our old plot being close to a whoompa so you could charge more for stuff ect. All the whoompa's to get out of the middle of nowhere was nice too ^^ whatever, RKrecall beacon ftw I guess.

I hope with this new engine something is done about the backwards way the GMI works right now. Having to deposit money.. sit around and wait... buy what you need, sit around and wait... I didnt mind flying to cities at all, sure even with the wait this way might be "faster" but its just annoying because you arent doing anything. I would rather fly out to a city to buy something I need. I liked browsing other peoples shops while I was there. Also having ORG only shops for people to throw things they didnt need was a cool thing too.

Of course signed up already
    Chrisax
    MP 220, AL 30, Research 70, active, Born on Rimor
    In AO since 2001
    Founder and elected President of Athen Paladins
    www.athenpaladins.org
    Member of the Clerical Staff of the Council of Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Scottik View Post
    ^ I really like these new prof avatars.
    Agrestus very nicely created them for us. I'm quite fond of them!
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Great great news just made me to resub WAITED THIS FOR 5 YEARS!
    By the way when are you going to let the first chosen ones to discover the new moon opening?

Quote Originally Posted by lunarmyst View Post
    Great news everyone!

Gotta admit its depressing flying around RK seeing all the empty city lots and remembering the advantages of our old plot being close to a whoompa so you could charge more for stuff ect. All the whoompa's to get out of the middle of nowhere was nice too ^^ whatever, RKrecall beacon ftw I guess.

I hope with this new engine something is done about the backwards way the GMI works right now. Having to deposit money.. sit around and wait... buy what you need, sit around and wait... I didnt mind flying to cities at all, sure even with the wait this way might be "faster" but its just annoying because you arent doing anything. I would rather fly out to a city to buy something I need. I liked browsing other peoples shops while I was there. Also having ORG only shops for people to throw things they didnt need was a cool thing too.
    I resubbed a few months back because of the new GMI system. Flying out to cities and browsing dozens of shops was a ridiculous time sink. Ain't nobody got time for that!
    We'll find our souls inside the blaze.
    As the sky turns into rain...
    Love will dissolve all the pain.

WTB photos of Nay Sayers eating hats and boots.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Freqflyerdnt View Post
    WTB photos of Nay Sayers eating hats and boots.
    Once invites go out you can say that, until then its just another 'Soon' kinda thing buddy. I do hope it happens quickly though, regardless.
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dysfunktion View Post
    Once invites go out you can say that, until then its just another 'Soon' kinda thing buddy. I do hope it happens quickly though, regardless.
    Nono, they could send out invites right now and still not launch the actual beta for year you have to wait till people are actually playing.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast