Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - September 10th, 2010 - How many people are coming here???!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    It was not allowed to take pictures or video during the demo of the new engine.
    I would appreciate PM about it, if it was worth it.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Funcom employee

Big thread about it over in Reets: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=581080
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Kintaii, man where's the footage??? I'm jitting with excitement to see what I missed

gallery founded.

Thnx to Bignovel!
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

I have 2 things to say :

1) Where are the pictures from the Party!!! I want to see what I missed - Would love to have got there.

2) Myself and a org m8 were talking the other night when that big alien ship flew over head and we fly up to it to have a look. We had a cool idea about putting a zoning point on it like a docking port or something and then have like a dungen inside with some nice AI loot in it and it could be scaled for all lvl's like a mish. Because its apperance seems to be random it could be a lot of fun. A) trying to catch it. B) getting in it.

Ok 3 not 2

3 ) Where is the New Video of the new Engine means was sorting out 2 months ago!

Hope the hangover is better

Quote Originally Posted by Datch View Post
    3 ) Where is the New Video of the new Engine means was sorting out 7 months ago!
    /fixed
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    /fixed
    Seriously, this seems to get a unhealthy fixation...
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Production on the new engine video will start pretty soon [in the next few weeks]. There's a lot of planning that will be going into this one [on my end at least], but I really don't want to say more than that. It's too early to tell when we have enough content to work with to even begin shooting though.

-Cheers
    Last edited by cube; Sep 13th, 2010 at 22:51:42. Reason: bad move

Quote Originally Posted by DocJones View Post
    Seriously, this seems to get a unhealthy fixation...
    I have an unhealthy fixation about everything to do with this game. It's my first and dearest MMO. I may joke of the demise all the time, but it's not something I really want to see.
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by odds91 View Post
    Production on the new engine video will start pretty soon [in the next few weeks]. There's a lot of planning that will be going into this one [on my end at least], but I really don't want to say more than that. It's too early to tell when we have enough content to work with to even begin shooting though.

-Cheers
    Hey Rob, you are producing the video for the new engine? If so, do you represent a commercial production company, also could you hook us up with some previous work, and credentials?

Thanks.
    Kira "twichy" Lii

Dragon - Yours is not the path of force, though force is often needed to clear the path.

DDAC

I have an unhealthy fixation about everything to do with this game. It's my first and dearest MMO. I may joke of the demise all the time, but it's not something I really want to see.
    Oooh, i so do feel with you... It got me hooked for four years now. I <3 this game
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Quote Originally Posted by DocJones View Post
    Oooh, i so do feel with you... It got me hooked for four years now. I <3 this game
    Celebrated my sixth anniversary last month.

(Just another example of how forum join date means nothing) hehe

Celebrated my sixth anniversary last month.

(Just another example of how forum join date means nothing) hehe
    I've made it past 6 years too but sadly had to have a lot of breaks from game because of lack of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post

For those who are unable to attend the Q&A session we will be filming the session and uploading it for everyone to watch sometime during the week...unfortunately we will not be filming the evening in the Pub...but I will be trying to take some pics.
    we can get a video of this but we can't get a video of borealis in the new engine like you mentioned?
    How long ago did you say we would get a video again?
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

OK someone tell me wtf was going on at this "gathering"

http://yfrog.com/4jdscn3598oj
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    OK someone tell me wtf was going on at this "gathering"

http://yfrog.com/4jdscn3598oj

Told you the new engine was sick..
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Wait up. This account merge, if I splice my froob and paid account together, can I still keep playing my froob characters free of charge?

So, Mr. Blurrycam is playing AO and was at the meeting? Fascinating.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by tyfowler View Post
    we can get a video of this but we can't get a video of borealis in the new engine like you mentioned?
    How long ago did you say we would get a video again?
    Can't you just face that you'll probably never get a video and get on with your life?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    Wait up. This account merge, if I splice my froob and paid account together, can I still keep playing my froob characters free of charge?
    At least my froobs stayed free...with added veteran points.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast