Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online's 12-Year Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    Here and here. Along with small lead up events happening up untill those dates
    When you put your armor in the whites, do you put bleach on it? Or is more of a hand wash?
    ♚ Hail To The King Baby. ♚

Congratulations to...whom do you congratulate? I guess all people ever involved. All delays aside, nice job!

Join date October 2003... fun thing is I remember exactly what led me to join the forum: We were trying to do "private" Eel raids with 1 Doc (Tarja or Angita), me or Launo as agent-docs (launo's CH macro was "Ich penetriere >> %t << AAAAH NANO LEER, RECHARGEN, SCHNELL Angita"), Baddi an enforcer tanking and Megasajan as an enforcer (he rerolled agent later and we farmed our as**s off for a Joy of the Hunt for each of us) with caterwaul AS'ing from the back ( http://imgur.com/wBb57Gb ).
    Then the chat server went down every 5 minutes for I don't know how long and I signed on to the forums to moan about it.

The fact that you don't forget some stories like that is kind of a proof how the game kept you invested in it.

Best wishes for the next 153 years!
    Last edited by Keex; Jun 28th, 2013 at 18:39:27.
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Happy Birthday, Anarchy. You have entertained me, enthralled me, frustrated me, disappointed me, and made me smile more often than not.

Let's hope that this game lives on for another 12 years.
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

logging in back, seeing a empty guild, no one you know around ... but still heart pounding like it did 10+ years ago
    Denis "Hafthorr" Jobes - Eternalist of Transcendence
    Gazilion of alts/twinks/buffers :P
    Agent suggestions by Sjofn : -new ql 190 nano "Call Airstrike", drops a Heckler on the target.

My ticket has been solved. Date fixed to 18 December 2014

Now it is time to enjoy 6 months of free time. Really good offer this year.
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

Quote Originally Posted by Vurtuoso View Post
    When you put your armor in the whites, do you put bleach on it? Or is more of a hand wash?
    Was that you in Borealis the other day bugging Agentcora in front of the OT Juggernaut?

And I covertly followed that Level 12 Omni-Pol reject, Cusado, when he said he was headed to the Rhompa Bar. He wasn't there! *gasp*
    We'll find our souls inside the blaze.
    As the sky turns into rain...
    Love will dissolve all the pain.

Cool

Apparently this post constitutes our June monthly development update? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Yes, you can. It will just extend your play time.
    How do I pay for the subscription before my time is up? I have extended my subscriptions but do not see the helmet showing up to claim.

LOL NM - figured it out, I think.

Ok I will really try not to flame here, but no promises. I would like funcom to just once have a major event that actually can handle the desired population size. The events ongoing in Bor are quite typical repetitive crashing, screen freezing, more crashing, dragged out events with people milling around wondering what is going on, more crashing, more crashing, can log back in, log in down, more crashing. Typical and another horribly implemented event courtest of funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    Ok I will really try not to flame here, but no promises. I would like funcom to just once have a major event that actually can handle the desired population size. The events ongoing in Bor are quite typical repetitive crashing, screen freezing, more crashing, dragged out events with people milling around wondering what is going on, more crashing, more crashing, can log back in, log in down, more crashing. Typical and another horribly implemented event courtest of funcom
    Yea, I suggest in the future they do not announce events.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    -Tanisthonus. 212MP. Unity of the Rose. Atlantean.

Eh I found the event to be okay -- it was absolutely necessary to turn down character view distance though, that saves your FPS. Double edged solution though, since you can't see everything that goes on necessarily, so I just parked myself right by the blue named folk and tried to find a camera angle that could include the people and the dish.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Or maybe spread out event across several zones:
    Make clones of satelite dishes in other zones and hollographic image of Omni CEO + some kind of crowd control that would give server wide messages which zone need more ppl....
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Or maybe spread out event across several zones:
    Make clones of satelite dishes in other zones and hollographic image of Omni CEO + some kind of crowd control that would give server wide messages which zone need more ppl....
    The best possible way of course would've been to record the speech beforehand and post it on the billboards via the ad delivery system at the appropriate time. Now that would've been cool.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Thumbs up Fantastic Job guys

The Event in bor on sunday was great, once I found out that by walking I didn't crash. Client could not keep up!. the Event itself was really cool, the dish explosion and the onslaught was awesome. I had a really fun night along with my org mates.
    Thanks to all the people who helped put it together!!!!

Datch - General
    Dark Order of Chaos

Openraider - for all your raiding needs (multi faction Raid bot)

Yeah, the event seemed pretty good, just wish I could have been there for more of it. Total crash count for Bor, dish, and aliens was 9. Just seems a bit high. Even one or two I could have understood, or even being able to log back in quickly would have been ok. But multiple crashed and can't get back, especially when in a fight with aliens was pretty unhappy.

This is my first time participating in events and I'm finding them a lot fun. Just hate it when I miss out on key events. Is anyone keeping track of these events in a log? I know when I tried to research lore that dated a few years ago most of it was lost. Or maybe my Google-fu was terrible back then.
    We'll find our souls inside the blaze.
    As the sky turns into rain...
    Love will dissolve all the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by fixedsys212m View Post
    This is my first time participating in events and I'm finding them a lot fun. Just hate it when I miss out on key events. Is anyone keeping track of these events in a log? I know when I tried to research lore that dated a few years ago most of it was lost. Or maybe my Google-fu was terrible back then.
    There's 1 summary in the Fourth Wall, here. You can always check ARKs own summary of their events here aswell. Other than that, just keep checking in on the Editor News and Rubi-Ka Buzz.

If people want this sort of thing i'll look at making sure there's always a player summary aswell as the ARK one aswell in future You can of course always pop into #AO-Events on IRC or /tell Rkrpooc !join when ingame and ask one of us from the RP community, we'll be happy to keep you up to date

P.S Glad you're having fun with events
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Account

I let my account lapse back in December. I purchased 6 months with the %50 bonus today. I knew this would happen, so I logged a ticket yesterday but haven't heard back. The failed payment from December processed instead of the 6 (9) month and it expires in a month instead of in 9. fix pls
    Fixdem 150 / 14 Opi Fixer Unit Commander, Third Faction RK1
    Healdem 182 / 17 Solitus Doc Squad Commander, Third Faction RK1

"Yeah, I know it's for teams... Still wanna see how I do solo. =P"

Billing and account issues can't be fixed on the forums. Please use the live support.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast