I'm working from home today, which is a blast. All I need now is a laptop and a wireless network so I can sit in the park. My appologies for any typos in advance. My keyboard hates me.

Advisors of Rubi-Ka
I'm sure you've all noticed the recruitment message in the launcher, so I won't make a big point of it here, except saying thanks to all the new applicatants. It's great to see so many people being interested in assisting other players and us here at Funcom. You rock!

For those interested in ARK, but who haven't checked it out yet, you can find a lot of info about them, including the ARK application form, on the ARK site.

Shadowlands beta
The beta test is striding forward, and I'm honestly amazed myself at what our devs have puzzled together. One personal hint from me: pre-order! The Jobe luxury apartment is awesome!

Our current testers are a great help to us, and we're soon at the point where we feel comfortable with letting in a score of new testers. Next week. Next week. *crossing fingers* Special thanks go out to all the ARKs for their contributions to the testing and preparations for launch.

The devs and QA guys are naturally focusing heavily on Shadowlands beta, but we're still aiming on getting 14.9 out on test-live asap. I believe it will be there no later than next week.

Moderator listing
Some probably already noticed that the moderator names are replaced by just "Funcom" on the forums listing here on the bulletin board. This is done because the amount of moderators listed in that small box made each forum take almost twice at much space on the page, which was hardly helpful.

The moderators for each forum can still be found on top of the page when looking at the thread listing for each forum.

Social guidelines
I'm hoping to have time to update the social guidelines for this bulletin board soon. Some clarifications and extra information is in order there, and I'm also looking into changing the warning / suspension / banning guidelines for the moderators a bit.

If you have any feedback or suggestions about the guidelines or moderation, feel free to send it to feedback@anarchy-online.com. I usually check that e-mail address every day.

---

Guess that was all for now. Have a nice weekend!