Thread: so, where's my mug?

so, where's my mug?

Started a baby enf and took my first death for the team the other night. I was one of the highest level chars in the team, at about level 15. We were having an easy time with the stim junkies when someone came through the door training Euminedies. Sure enough, he goes for one of my team members. I hit (for the first time ever) my brand new mongo and started yelling "run" over team chat. The mongo didn't get aggro, so I challenger and dimach him. That let me get and hold aggro, permitting the only team member that listened to me to escape.

So, does this make me an official tank, now? Where's my free beer mug with the the word "TANK" stamped on it?
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

You are hereby awarded with the hammer of braveness, the first level of enforcement (Taking one for the team)

Deng - Enforcer

Currently a bit busy

its rewarding knowing that u saved some1, but it sux when u lose all your xp 5k from lvl, and the people didnt run when u told them to and they die also

posted by Deng

You are hereby awarded with the hammer of braveness, the first level of enforcement (Taking one for the team)
    Woot! Added to sig
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops