Thread: Soloing Leech

Soloing Leech

The S7 boss... any docs able to solo it? If so, how?
    He just mind controls me and kills me while I can't heal. Sometimes I even heal him!
    Is he just unpossible for docs?

Get to 200 and gear up a bit, i had about a 4/5 success rate with a pretty gimpy NM doc. HD, HP and fairly high armor rating coupled with a nice RRFE should see you through, remember that FA stims can be used while under control so save them for that. If you are NM then the Pen perk will give you a short breather to dot up.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Hmm maybe my AC was just too low. Had 12k hp but only 4.5-5k AC and no RRFE. Also I ditched my addAllDef clusters for nano delta which didn't help at all cos I was dead so fast.
    What's the Pen perk btw?

Pen is a NM secondary genome perk, it's a snare but it seems to have a hidden component that roots the crap out of stuff. I think i wore Merlin chest, sleeves of boiling blood and the rest OFAB but it was 2 years ago and i could be wrong. RRFE might just be the difference tbh, it's a pretty big baff.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!