Thread: I own an account from 2001

Smile I own an account from 2001

I have an old accout. I Grew up playing Anarchy Online. My older sister met her husband on anarchy online. I have played every profession except keeper, because ive always left somthing to be new. I enjoy playing 3 froob accountz.. a enfo, trader, and meta. I play windows mode on classic Ao for free what I paid for for many many years.

My two suggestions for Anerchy Online is :
    1. Start a brand new server for full time pvp imiler to asherons call darktide. Also make appartments worth somthing..... next plead.. with new server pvp and non pvp servers please reset the credits and make buying 1000million credits for the price of 1 pizza impossible. Buying armor, gear for a account full of credits or whatever is really really lame.
    I think people would enjoy being able to reroll and start fresh, race ti the finish? A pvp server is epic aswell...

Please repl im interested in your inputs

Albeit the Darktide server full on PvP would be great fun in AO if implemented correctly, where clear and present danger would always be there, they just shut down one server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    I say this with all love and humor, but...

haters gonna hate.

I'm sorry but none of this will ever happen. It's all been suggested before, and if I had to summarize the responses it would be: this would benefit a tiny minority of people and would cost FC money for nothing in return. I'm sure it would make the game more enjoyable for you but unfortunately it wouldn't for most. Only a handful of people want to refarm all their twinking gear and spend hours generating creds to buy implants, and that handful of people aren't enough to justify starting and supporting a new server.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Make a pvp server where you can transfer toons like testlive used to be? Everyone farms together on the normal server and gets their setup, then transfers their toon(not copy, so they would be compelled to have toons on the normal server still) to the pvp server where all the hardcore pvpers can gank each other every chance they get.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Make a pvp server where you can transfer toons like testlive used to be? Everyone farms together on the normal server and gets their setup, then transfers their toon(not copy, so they would be compelled to have toons on the normal server still) to the pvp server where all the hardcore pvpers can gank each other every chance they get.
    But I think the whole point of a pvp server is that it is 5% gas everywhere. This would be no different than what we have currently, everyone would take their toons to the usual places to duel and the rest of the world would stay empty.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

would love a fresh server, but i dont see it happen

I love how OP starts with a short résumé to try and qualify this (awful) suggestion.

Honestly, I wouldn't repeat any of that to anyone ever again if I were you.