Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - October 29th, 2010 - No rest for the wicked

Funcom employee Friday with Means - October 29th, 2010 - No rest for the wicked

It has been great to see all the Halloween content out and being enjoyed. Getting all the Alien Content ready at the same time was certainly not easy and it has been good to see that all running quite well for the most part for the last few days. It was a hard push for most members of the team to get this all in...so everyone here is breathing a bit easier and taking a moment to regroup. That being said we will be making adjustments based on feedback to these missions/Sector 7 (difficulty, rare mission glitches) and including some more missions that did not quite make the deadline sometime in the very near future.

"No rest for the wicked" as we all know we still have a great deal on the go that needs to get done. I am sorry that the Engineer document is not ready yet...it has certainly not been forgotten. With this significant update out we should be able to focus efforts in this area and get it back on track.

Remember, the AO Halloween Party is this weekend, starting at 16:00 GMT for Atlantean, and then switching over to Rimor at 21:00 GMT. The ARK CR team will be on hand passing out prizes, along with GMs, Devs, and who knows who all else, and there'll be great tunes from Gridstream on hand as well. Looking forward to seeing you all at the Halloween events this weekend!
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

I really do enjoy the AI daily missions. They've been unique & interesting on every toon I've tested them on so far.
    I have been too busy to really try the halloween content or s7 yet though
    Last edited by Demoder; Oct 29th, 2010 at 15:15:32.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

1st

or not
    Last edited by Puheenjohtaja; Oct 29th, 2010 at 15:13:38. Reason: damn ninjas ;)
    [Robosapiens - 220eng] [Melchran - 220nt] [Mirkku - 207agent] [Litina -157doc] [Fatina -157fix] [Notatina - 116trader] [Lotina - 110nt] [Notina - 95enf] [Tupu - 95sold] [Hotina 76agent] [Clotclown - 43agent] [Melchram - 30agent] [Jytina 21trader]

First!

Edit : Damn it!
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

jeez

i get distracted for a sec and miss #1

I heard Demoder hacks
    Last edited by Gatess; Oct 29th, 2010 at 15:18:10.

first page
    Rylourne 220/21 enf

Nanoryl 220/19 NT NEW NAME (Nanobots)

Unisolder 126/15 sold

ThaBeast 220/xx/xx inc pvp beast

last
    Colawren - Gimpest stripped adventurer on RK1.
    Reroll Enthusiast.
    The alts: Colawrenn, Iriotz, Empea

Proud member of Forsaken and Unity of the Rose.

Oo In early

Being a dd **** engie I would love to see this documentation soon. Once again i feel the engineer profs are being overlooked, forgotten and discarded.

That said I would like to say thanks for the help with my Sacrosanct Shotgun for my baby trader. Love the weapon. Now can we please increase the min dmg on it also?

oO First page! (Hah, beat you Argo! You know who you are!)
    :E

Thanks for the hard work you guys put in. Love the new alien daily missions. The dailys in an of itself was one of the best things to come out in AO. Have a great Halloween guys

A birthday FwM for me this week Yays
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

13th not bad
    Proud Advisor of Spartans

Taskersolder Level 220 Soldier
    Taskdoc Level 220 Doc
    Jarew Level 220 NT
    Tasker1 Level 220 Fixer
    Taskcrat Level 220 Crat
    Tasky Level 220 Trader
    Taskmann Level 220 Adv
    Healer01 Level 220 Doc-semi-retired TT dispenser

Enjoying both AI daily mishes and S7 so far. Very nice work.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

Ocene will be sad. :'(
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

AI daily missions are may best for years that added to AO. I'm PvM more last days then last year at all
    Junfanlee 220/30 Martial Artist - Deranden 200 Froob Martial Artist
    Cyreidan 170/24/42 Adventurer - Daylate 110/12 Doctor
    Deraldon 100 Froob Fixer - Haroshan 90/9 Agent
    Deretham 65 Froob Enforcer - Malberan 36/4 Enforcer
    Forselling 25 Froob Trader - Talishon 21/2 Trader
    Forsidexp1 14 Froob Trader - Imwhoim 1 Froob Agent

President
    of Fist and Faith

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast