Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - March 4th, 2011 - Montreal Party Registration

Waaaaaaa engine waaaaaaaaaaa, you're not allowed to get sick blablabla and other crap about taking support for a 10 year old game for granted..

On topic: See you in june if you're coming!
    Last edited by Joey; Mar 5th, 2011 at 11:52:52.
    Joeymtl The Renaissance
    Tsbish (Tradeskiller)
    Shibasama (lvl 5 with Feeble Gladiatorbot & Red Line)
    Achiever 66.67%, Killer 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Socializer 46.67%

Hope everyone gets well swiftly, sorry to hear you all went down :|
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    On topic: See you in june if you're coming!
    I will be if I get my financials together.
    Tickets are expensive
    Formerly Vhab.
    Once upon a time ruled a server. And then sold out. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I will be if I get my financials together.
    Tickets are expensive
    Very I'll see if I can't work something out.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Influenza doesn't incubate that long. However, they don't have the proper antibodies to fight what's in Montreal right now... so they're all much more likely to get sick at the same time and in a similar fashion. (although proper handwashing and sanitizing do help). Why do you think half the athletes in the Olympic Village get sick every two years? A bunch of young, healthy people from all corners of the world mingling and sharing their... germs. That they aren't all used to.. so they all get sick.
    fortunately you're not a doctor, you're just a mod on some forums who think she is better then other people using them. You remind me of female police officers, were a fraction of power shoots to their head's.

Edit: cookie for the person who can guess what illness destroys the funcom office next time/week.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    And I'm impressed that you continue to rival Masta and Technogen for the title of Ultimate Fanboy.
    It's teh hats. They contain evil spirits.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    fortunately you're not a doctor.
    No, but she is a certified emergency medical technician and deals with this stuff far more than any of the other of us do. But hey, feel free to think you know everything about someone you've never met in person.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    It's teh hats. They contain evil spirits.
    I don't have a hat anymore. When I switched from the Eng Prof avatar I lost the hat and .
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    No, but she is a certified emergency medical technician and deals with this stuff far more than any of the other of us do. But hey, feel free to think you know everything about someone you've never met in person.
    edited... not worth it.
    (game over soon anyways)
    Last edited by nitr0; Mar 5th, 2011 at 15:59:22.
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

Aww come on! HUGS!? PS yeah the "But Hey" part and "more than any of the other of us" part counter each other, but I don't feel like going back and adding "most likely" to it.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Heh, Nitro. I work... sometimes more than I should. A good portion of ARK have that "workaholic" thing goin' on... or why do you think we'd do volunteer work during our downtime. But do thank you for the laugh. That's some good entertainment for the rest of my day.

*thwaps Technogen very gently* Paramedic!

Also, its not so much "playing politics" with my moderation abilities, as "pathological inability to not meddle in medical matters"
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

/cry Anarrina quoted each of my posts but my apologize... and answering very angry :x When I was trying to explain I undestood wrong and... in my language flu isnt a big disease. >.> Should I post an apologize again in size 8?
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Size 11 please, also get it certified in triplicate.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Size 11 please, also get it certified in triplicate.
    You wanna me get a forum infraction? Evul eng!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

How could you get an infraction if she doesn't notice it!?

<@Kintaii> L2P

seems like I was wrong, oh wait, I wasn't.

Being able to drive and do some first-aid is not being a qualified doctor.

People can volunteer to be ambulance attendants/paramedics.

It seems it is you who doesn't know it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Funcom employee

I've been watching a lotta crap get spewed in here and have been relatively patient with most of it but people are staring to cross the line from being ignorant buffoons like usual to being misogynistic and insulting, and that'll get you nerfed. Consider your posts carefully from here on out.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    Sorry, I forgot everyone on this forum is a doctor with such excellent diagnostic ability they can determine the well being of the entire team based on a weekly post.
    All I was doing in my previous reply was pointing out that common sense suggests that it is hard for the whole team to get sick within a matter of days. Not impossible however, just unlikely.

And if someone had the flu the week before, Means should know that things aren't likely going to go smooth in the next few weeks because everyone is going to get sick soon enough. It is very hard to not pass the flu on to people you work with, as you are still contagious before and after actually being sick. He should have planned and communicated with us better, considering he's already in a deep hole of poo for dragging out everything well beyond planned schedules.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Fanboi vs Hater

Round 2

Fight!
    Hater vs Fanboi, the Hater wins viewed from any outside observer. It is a miracle the entire forums are not in state of meltdown considering how patient we are expected to be. The only reason Haters do not bask in the warm glow of total victory is because the Fanboi contingent is being pocketed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    I've been watching a lotta crap get spewed in here and have been relatively patient with most of it but people are staring to cross the line from being ignorant buffoons like usual to being misogynistic and insulting, and that'll get you nerfed. Consider your posts carefully from here on out.
    Dont judge us all Kintaii , some of us really hope you get well soon and whishes you all good That said, get well soon crew
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast