Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hanging Up the Hat - Goodbye from Kintaii

What, I didn't even know we get avatars.

Whats mine?

How do you even get that on the screen.

Whose going to be my "in the banned forums" antagonist now?

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    What, I didn't even know we get avatars.

Whats mine?

How do you even get that on the screen.

Whose going to be my "in the banned forums" antagonist now?
    No one said I was leaving.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Sorry to see you go. Thanks for your efforts and good luck in the future!
    ----------------------------------
    The Dark Order Of Chaos

Monchil - MA
    Maxxon - Bureaucrat
    Gunnymonch – Soldier
    ----------------------------------

Oh Kintaii my Mintaii,
    How sweet your thoughts make my tea taste minty and fresh
    Your work brings many smiles to our naughty ARK Angel
    You need to shave
    Your clothes are wrinkly
    Your mother says hello
    You stole your hat from the Cat in the Hat
    When he wanted it back...
    You made him fart for it

This poem is but of many fails to please you
    Because you lack lady parts. Thanks for giving us Atrox a cabbage!! >
    And so I end it here...
    For my own amusement....
    And with final drop of my favorite whiskey (Johny Walker Black Label)
    I make this toast out to you, for being there for us.

Take care Kintaii
    Tiger Claw RK2
    Enforshar 220/30/70 Enf PVM
    Sharrr 220/25/60 Crat PVP - WIP
    Jessilav 170 NT PVP
    Microsoft WIP TS'er

Sharrr's Proposition
    Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    I need to shut my mouth now or I will be quoted on the internet talking about b00bs, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Before I go, though, there's one last thing to do.

One final action I have to take.

One last hat to give away.

My own.

I'm sad to see you go but I'll have to make you an offer that you can't refuse:
    Last edited by Tessargi; Sep 13th, 2012 at 02:58:02.
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

now it's time to get rid of the forum moderators so we can raging epeen fests once again, free of any censoring
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

good luck with your next career!

How about trading hats? you get my superdeluxe black one.

ohhh that's sad news...
    Good luck Kintaii!
    Vital papers will demonstrate their vitality by spontaneously moving from where you left them to where you can't find them.

Sad to see you leaving Kintaii You have done a great job here, and will be missed by thousands of players, and I'm sure many of your co-workers.
    Thus, when it's time to move on, it's time to move on.

So best of luck in your future endeavorments!

Best Regards
    The REAL Xan!

Unhappy Wall of text for the maker of Walls of Text(tm)

He could clearly see the shuttle leaping off the landing pad and accelerating towards the rust-colored sky, even though he himself was on board and there were no windows either to look out through. But, like many of the other small things he witnessed countless times over the years he spent in this unique place, even the simple image of a shuttle taking off was so deeply etched into his memory by now that he doubted it would ever fade. And soon all he'll have will be the memories, because as the saying goes, there was a one last time for everything. And for him and this planet and everything around, on and beyond it, this was it.

Back then, when he received his new assignment, it was just a job. A potentially exciting and challenging job, still, just a job. On some backwater half-terraformed desert planet ravaged by an endless war between a mega-corporation and some of its former employees now turned rebels constantly bickering even amongst themselves. On a planet with the most precious substance ever discovered. On a planet under siege by an alien race whose intentions were not clear even after this much time. On a planet serving as a gateway to a realm beyond imagination yet feeling so eerily familiar. On a planet which, as he slowly learned throughout the years, was waiting patiently to fulfill its unique destiny for all the things that were, here and beyond.

And this planet, Rubi-Ka, transformed him in ways he would've never imagined being possible. He became instrument of and subject to powers operating on a scale grander than anything he had experienced before. He was granted powers to create, to change the world, worlds, around him, not because he was chosen to, but simply because he was there to take part of it. He got trusted with secrets and mysteries, he got to glimpse into a once was world of greatness and ruin intertwined with the present in a way befitting only myths and legends. Except he was part of it, he lived it, he shaped it. Like everyone else around him.

But, while there are places which, by blessing or curse, are untouched by change and the passage of time, for most, change is inevitable. And even though living on this planet made him almost forget about the rest of the world, except for the things he was sent here to do, the rest of the world surely did not forget about him. His employers had new plans regarding him, somewhere else, so they reached out to move their asset to some other place where they would make more use out of him. He did not object, he knew there was no point. So he dutifully began wrapping up his work, tying up loose ends, and bidding farewell to people and places he knew he will never see again.

And so came the morning on which he stood by the landing pad waiting for the shuttle which was to take him up to the ship waiting in orbit. Most things he used to own were now liquidated and the proceedings deposited to his company account, save a few small items to serve as remembrance to this world. But the most valuable things, those he carried within.

The trip was short... or maybe he was lost deeper in his memories than he realized. Either way, the shuttle has arrived to the ship, and as it began the final approach, the journey away from the place he grew to love turned into the journey towards something new. He tried hard to convince himself that the sinking feeling in his chest was only the artificial gravity of the warp-liner taking over as the shuttle entered the docking bay.

He failed.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

You will be missed, a lot. Even (or especially) the walls of text. I am also sad the team is losing the champion of making parry and riposte useful again. Very best of luck at your next challenge :-)

Re the Hat, no way am I getting in the way of all the Jaegermonsters already dueling to the death for it!

So, anyone see that documentary on how ships are kept together? Riveting.
    Defrag 220 Crat
    Chuckle 220 Doctor
    Nates 220 Shade
    Magnite 219 Enf
    Chipbutty 212 Fixer

I doubt anyone could wear your hat with a good consciousness. Take it with you, please.

Was fun having you around.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

*grmpf* Bai Kintaii :/
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

There goes the wall o' texts and half the communication we had... :/

I'll see about digging up my engi for that there event on tuesday.

Ophiuchus : 220/30/80 HAHA etc
    Nahuatl
    :: 220/30/80 Melee 4lyfe
    Khurkh :: 220/30/80 healtankpew
    Transcendence
    Msanthropic
    : 210/26/60 nanostab
    Spidershiva :: 165/23/42 kite? eh?
    Silentmotion
    : 150/20/42 tankthink
    The Union

Sad to hear you go
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

All the best Kintaii. Hope to see you back one day!

Even good things must come to an end :/

R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Damn :/
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Can you infract me once more for old time's sake? I'm sure I could pull up some old post about how the whole dev team wasn't actually sick if it will help :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast