Thread: Sector 10 after .14 patch

Sector 10 after .14 patch

Obviously interresting to get a solo instance going but then this happens:

You are on your own in this area, no one can help you.
    Changing area. Please wait.
    Entering 'Sector 10 - Solo Instance'
    This is a team private playfield. You are not a member of the team, and will be deported shortly.
    Changing area. Please wait.
    Entering 'Sector 10'

The deporting happens after about 10-20 seconds being in the playfield
    I guess it needs a fix because itll leave enough time to ruin a pop, u can run up and pop it and then get deported or atleast i guess (i didnt pop yet)
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Funcom employee

We are aware of the issues with S10 post-update and are looking into solutions; one of those things where it works fine on testlive/internally but due to some missing configs on the live servers it isn't doing what it should. We'll keep everyone updated with more information as it becomes available. =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Can u please fix those bugged aliens in s10 also? Those that are visually there but not attackable and those the bodies just disappear before you can loot it. Annoying.

Funcom employee

We have located and amended the problem with the Sector 10 Team Instance, with the help of our amiable operations team.
    The Sector 10 Solo Instance is not yet working correctly, I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and I will let you know as soon as we have a fix for this problem.
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    We have located and amended the problem with the Sector 10 Team Instance, with the help of our amiable operations team.
    The Sector 10 Solo Instance is not yet working correctly, I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and I will let you know as soon as we have a fix for this problem.
    First patch as GD and the game explodes. That's certainly AOs way of saying 'Welcome to Hell'.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Lol? We can have 2 RK terminals for solo/team mishes. We can't have for s10.
    Last edited by estimates; Jan 19th, 2012 at 05:14:41.

I wouldn't call a single bug with some new instancing the "game exploding" since everything else is still functioning as it used to.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I wouldn't call a single bug with some new instancing the "game exploding" since everything else is still functioning as it used to.
    agree
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries