Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: You or your allies can not be in combat.

You or your allies can not be in combat.

You or your allies can not be in combat.
    This happens when trying to use new Treatment labs, and if someone in your team is fighting (inthis case someone was fighting outside instance even!)

Funcom employee

This is correct - To use the new kits you, your pets, and your team must be entirely out of combat.
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Ok, should have mentioned it on the description :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    This is correct - To use the new kits you, your pets, and your team must be entirely out of combat.
    So we still have 4 hot bar items. The new stims to rule all stims. The new kits for when no one is fighting and we can heal/nano up. The old RK and SL kits so we can heal up and be useful in long fights just like before.

Thanks for nothing.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

Quote Originally Posted by Lheann View Post
    So we still have 4 hot bar items. The new stims to rule all stims. The new kits for when no one is fighting and we can heal/nano up. The old RK and SL kits so we can heal up and be useful in long fights just like before.

Thanks for nothing.
    I belive they are trying to make Pvm harder, aggro swaping with a mob made everyone able to heal nano/hp fast. RK heals will run out soon.

I can understand self and pets easily, but team, specially if not in same area, is bit harder...
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Quote Originally Posted by Mireiawen View Post
    I can understand self and pets easily, but team, specially if not in same area, is bit harder...
    If they could do a zone check, it would be better. If I'm on RK doing some city pvp, it shouldn't matter if a friend is checking up on a mob in Sl and wants to pop down a kit for healing
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

How it looks now:
    The Health and Nano Recharger provides essential replenishment of nano and health. Neither you nor your patient can be in attack mode while treatment progresses.

How should it look:
    The Health and Nano Recharger provides essential replenishment of nano and health. Neither you nor your patient or your team mate doesnt matter where he is can be in attack mode while treatment progresses.
    Eyesnuke (220/30 NT, Nano) - RK2
    Eyesxp (220/30 CRAT, Nano) - RK2
    Azubi (220/27 MA, Opi) - RK2
    Azuber (220/22 DOC, Nano) - RK2
    Eyesengi (214/25 ENG, Nano) - RK2
    Eyesburst (210/20 SOL, Atrox) - RK2
    Zortinor (190/16 TRA, Soli) - RK2
    Eyeslinf (155/21 ENF, Atrox) - RK2

Can't imagine this will do much for more teaming in BS. Now you can't heal up at A because your team member is under attack at mid? that makes no sense....
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

"brb, i gotta drop team to heal up!"
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Btw, the battle prepared nano kit still has t&s as a req, intended maybe?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Thanks for nothing, Funcom. I think I'll stick to my seperate kits until this all gets sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    Btw, the battle prepared nano kit still has t&s as a req, intended maybe?
    They're not changing the old kits at all. So, yes, intended.
    Last edited by MajorOutage; Oct 7th, 2011 at 00:58:25.
    Because Race Yalm

It change a lot for pets professions then, and also for the team interactions. Without a note in the update notes. Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by huckleberry View Post
    Without a note in the update notes. Priceless.
    AND the normal kits are no longer buyable from NPC shops.
    Because Race Yalm

Funcom employee

General Information: We will change other stims/rechargers/etc when we have implemented the code changes for the balance patch. However, doing this now would have caused a lot of inconvenience for some professions. We need other changes to our game systems before we can remove out of combat healing in combat completely.

Edit:
    The reason why the new rechargers have the allied characters not in combat check is because it will completely regain your full health and nano within 20 seconds, it also removes most debuffs affecting you. this is way too powerful to use in combat.
    Last edited by Genele; Oct 7th, 2011 at 01:10:26.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    AND the normal kits are no longer buyable from NPC shops.
    You can still find them in missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    The reason why the new rechargers have the allied characters not in combat check is because it will completely regain your full health and nano within 20 seconds, it also removes most debuffs affecting you. this is way too powerful to use in combat.
    Even if those new rechargers are meant to completely regain full health and nano within 20 seconds it still feels too much OP since ql 1 does same as ql 240+ recharger. Only difference is their price and first tick amount. It might have been better idea if effectiveness of HoT/NoT would have gone up depending on ql (low ql: 1% HoT/NoT of max hp/nano; high ql: maybe 5-10% HoT/NoT of max hp/nano), that would have made players buy those more expensive rechargers since there then had been actual difference between qls. I'm not quite sure why someone would want pay millions of creds for few rechargers when its possible to pay few creds for millions of rechargers and end result (within 20 secs) will be same.
    Mizufluffy (220/30/??) MA # Hopeasaukko (216/27/??) NT # Mustarotta (100/10/28) Crat
    Mustarotta's Foreman (Biomare) Service for Hire (unavailable)
    Some of my froobs on RK2: Neuzoire, Denzyr, Hinami, Hinachan, Zetblanc, Dalanope, Chenin, Reandway (I'm more active on characters with yellow name)

I now have a love-hate relationship with the new healing items.

On my shade.. BRAVO.. seriously.. wonderful.. awesome.. THANK YOU FUNCOM!!! Finally I can charge my nano with a sit down kit when I buff up every 4 hours.

On my crat... I'm disappointed to say the least. You guys have essentially changed how the game views in-combat healing and you didn't think it was relevant to let us know or give us any sort of heads up at all? I mean every other in-combat heal allowed pet users to heal up while their pets had aggro but they (the owner) did not. In a single patch you changed this, took out the health/nano chargers from the shops that allow us to heal otherwise and didn't see fit to give us a heads up?? I went on test.. I checked out the new items.. nothng that I saw prepped me for this at all.. as a pet user I feel this is a huge deal.

I won't even get into the impact on other toons if what people are saying is correct and your team can't be in combat either.. again, fine if that's the road you want to travel but that is something that should have been clearly communicated to us.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeasaukko View Post
    Even if those new rechargers are meant to completely regain full health and nano within 20 seconds it still feels too much OP since ql 1 does same as ql 240+ recharger. Only difference is their price and first tick amount. It might have been better idea if effectiveness of HoT/NoT would have gone up depending on ql (low ql: 1% HoT/NoT of max hp/nano; high ql: maybe 5-10% HoT/NoT of max hp/nano), that would have made players buy those more expensive rechargers since there then had been actual difference between qls. I'm not quite sure why someone would want pay millions of creds for few rechargers when its possible to pay few creds for millions of rechargers and end result (within 20 secs) will be same.
    I will address this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    You can still find them in missions.
    I tend to buy them by stacks of 1000 and burn through that rather fast. If I do it with missions I might get a stack of 50 every 15 min. That's 5 hours instead of 1 min. And I probably burn through 100 of them on those 5 hours. Now that is great!

Oh and btw, in case you didn't notice yet: people don't do them RK missions anymore since everybody is just doing them massive xp+tokens daily missions. People play more than 1h/day you say? Yeah those people just level multiple toons at once...

I don't see this whole "getting stuff from missions" thing working. You think people will start doing missions to get this stuff? Personally I expect this will be just an extra incentive to go solo...

Btw, I totally agree on the new rechargers being too OP to use in combat. Well too OP in general maybe. It's clearly not the time to implement them yet and definitely not without an easy way to get your hands on the older ones...

Sorry if I sound offensive, but I AM pretty mad about this.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast