Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: re: Billing Database Maintenance when From?

re: Billing Database Maintenance when From?

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=597293 helps to say when it starts as it blocks login, so the game servers might as well be down as well, so when did it start?

Click the link to see when this is in your time...
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

it does not say When it started

Yep, any estimates when atleast login is back?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

It started at 11am UTC. The link in that post shows you a list of what time that would be in your respective time zone. So 3am PST/6am EST/11am GMT and lasting for 6 hours. Unless my time zone calculations are off, but I think I got them right
    Last edited by Silvana; Feb 16th, 2012 at 15:44:18. Reason: Fixed the GMT time :)
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

Seemed pretty clear to me that the "event time" (notice the blue bar that says "event time") is the start of the downtime.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Good thing I didn't start a city raid 10 secs before they pulled the plug... oh wait
    Last edited by Tessargi; Feb 16th, 2012 at 16:06:35.
    "The Tessargi Oppressor" 220/30 RK1 - P E

Lazy: down with Tessargi The Oppressor! he is literally a Frankensteinian monster made from combining Gadaffi Sadam Hitler Stalin and George Bush into one powerhungry oppressor of the free world.

clearly the literacy rate on the ao forums isn't very high <_<

another 7hour on top -_-

downtime slightly extended by 7 hours Oo
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

outch so its 22:30 gmt. no playing today for me

Wonder if all the downtimes will ever be refunded on our accountspayments, I pay for a year, if the servers are down an average of 2-3 days a year, will we get those back?

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    Wonder if all the downtimes will ever be refunded on our accountspayments, I pay for a year, if the servers are down an average of 2-3 days a year, will we get those back?
    What you want like a dollar? ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    to quote russel peters, "50 cent a lot of money!"

holy crap... maintenance been put off for a bit I'm guessing, if its gonna take 13 hours total ??

Always the same cant they do anything right?? Every time there's downtime they have never actually come back online at time they say... Ok once or twice because come across unexpected problems but this is beyond ridiculous. Maybe you should start testing improvements before implementing them, But what the hell just throw it in and Annoy ur customers even more.

idk makes me wonder if it is more than just "billing maintenance" ... or maybe I'm just mad bc I was 60 points away from getting Pride on my enfo when this crap happens lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    I want the downtime to be added on my running accounts as I pay for uptime, not downtime, therefor if I payed for a year on march 2nd, i want my account rather to close on march 4th, see my point?

I agree completely lol... way too much downtime for one day

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast