Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Halloween

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head has decided to gank n00bs that do daily missions to kill notum miners... Perhaps you should teach him a lesson...
    I go to work so I can afford myself the luxuries of the things i wish to do in life. I pay for the game because that is one of the things in life i enjoy. Its quite disheartening to know that despite your expectations of me to spend my free time running around for no reward, you must also enjoy a good laugh at other peoples expense as when I post to show my displeasure, you try sending me off to get ganked lol. I guess halloween is a time renowned for darkness and evil.

Why do you continually ensure to instill an elitest society. Is it really worth it to keep so many unable to get just so that so few can feel really big in the trouser department?
    Last edited by gresh; Oct 24th, 2013 at 21:26:34. Reason: to keep it civil

They don't seem to be respawning inside the Alpha-Romeo area. Nothing new has spawned since I edited my last post at 17:51:24.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Funcom employee

We have updated the outdoor Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head spawns.

Broken Shores will get Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Heads from level: 200-250

Stret West Bank will get Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Heads from level: 50-100

Holes In the Wall will get Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Heads from level: 25-50

4 Holes will get Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Heads from level: 125-175

Stret East Bank will get Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Heads from level: 100-150

Upper Stret East Bank will get Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Heads from level: 175-200

We are also spawning Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Heads in the Notum Miner playfields (SBC-Xpm Site Alpha Romeo 24).

Now everyone should be able to find the Lya armor of the level range they desire.

Good hunting!
    Last edited by Genele; Oct 27th, 2013 at 02:40:41.

Genele, will you marry me? Thank you!
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

I was quite amused when I found a crapton of Pumpkins that spawned in a 100% suppression gas zone... I did appreciate the irony. Really, I did.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Xeenah View Post
    I was quite amused when I found a crapton of Pumpkins that spawned in a 100% suppression gas zone... I did appreciate the irony. Really, I did.
    Could you post me coordinates if it is a Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head, please? Sounds like one of the spawns might be too close to a tower field.

I'm not even going to start fixing the Normal Uncle Pumpkin-Head spawns... They are all inside tower fields, hehe.

Could we get some conformation about the mission drop tables please Genele?
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

We are now updating the outdoor Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Head spawns.

Stret East Bank will get Griefing Uncle Pumpkin-Heads from level: 100-150

Now everyone should be able to find the Lya armor of the level range they desire.

Good hunting!
    There goes the one time of year pvp actually happens in 2ho... and I thought Lya armor of all level ranges already drops from normal UPH in notum war bases anyway?
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    Could we get some conformation about the mission drop tables please Genele?
    The mission Uncle Pumpkin-Head will drop one item from the social Halloween items from any previous year.
    It will also have a chance to drop mission specific social items.
    And a chance to drop the Freedom Arms, Sunburst, BBQ Shoulder Pillow or the Sunglasses of Syncopated Heartbeats.

Next year it will also drop Lya armor. However, this was forgotten as we reworked all the UPH loot this year to include old school loot.
    Last edited by Genele; Oct 24th, 2013 at 20:46:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Foob View Post
    There goes the one time of year pvp actually happens in 2ho... and I thought Lya armor of all level ranges already drops from normal UPH in notum war bases anyway?
    Aww, there goes the 5 agents running around oneshotting those poor sobs farming .. Can hardly call that pvp..

The mission Uncle Pumpkin-Head will drop one item from the social Halloween items from any previous year.
    And a chance to drop the Freedom Arms, Sunburst, BBQ Shoulder Pillow or the Sunglasses of Syncopated Heartbeats.

Next year it will also drop Lya armor. However, this was forgotten as we reworked all the UPH loot this year to include old school loot.
    Sorry I should of been clearer, I mean the difference between the two different mission choices. One seems to drop just berries for example, but is it just rarer to get other loot from said cherry dropper?
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

I think you need to double check this as everytime me and my org mates have done the old school loot missions its been all weird looking cherries..and im talking about of alot of tries here.

Red face

I re-read my post and it was a little more griefing than i first intended it to be so yeah... sorry for that genele

But thank you for both responding and listening.

Genele, any info in where the Unckle Pumpkinhead pets that were mentioned will come from?
    It was said ARKs will have them to hand out, but that could be anything from ARK spawned event drops to party trivia contest rewards :P
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

For people only interested in treatment guns, do all level ranges of GUPH have a chance to drop them? All the same chance? Which has the highest chances?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxia View Post
    For people only interested in treatment guns, do all level ranges of GUPH have a chance to drop them? All the same chance? Which has the highest chances?

Thanks!
    150-157QL is the Chapman version... The other types are their own QLs...

So my quess is from 120/130-170 or so for that QL.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

no offense but that's the stupidest thing I've heard so far, something that's happened for well.... ever was just forgotten. no lya's from regular uph or missions is just sad, never cared for farming towerfields always got most my stuff from missions.
    this years events have been the worst organized. you should be topping last year not making us wait till next year.

/rant off
    †IC XC†
    †NI KA†

Littlepistol 200/30/52 MP
    Idontknowu 220/30/70 MP
    Kurratica 150/20/22 Crat

“Political language ...is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” -George Orwell

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

They're coming up in stacks of every level at each spot I've been too. Even the low GUPH areas I'm seeing the lowest level to the highest all standing on top of each other refusing to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Artof420 View Post
    They're coming up in stacks of every level at each spot I've been too. Even the low GUPH areas I'm seeing the lowest level to the highest all standing on top of each other refusing to move.

This has happened before with their spawning. You end up with bunches of them all stood in the same place. It can make it impossible to get away from them, as you just get rooted and teleported over and over and over by 2-3 of them without a chance to break away far enough to escape.

But hey old bug back again. Maybe the same fix will work?

Quote Originally Posted by Shalex View Post
    I think you need to double check this as everytime me and my org mates have done the old school loot missions its been all weird looking cherries..and im talking about of alot of tries here.
    Same for me, every old skool loot mission its been 1 solitary cherry

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast