Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Omni Side XP Closing to 0%!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Um, the OP is omni and so are the majority of the other posters in this thread ...
    hooked on phonics must not be working, i did not in any way say this thread, i said "start running your mouth" as a in general and applying to in game comments.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    i always get a good laugh when you clanners start running your mouth over this because you out number us 3 to 1 but when its even numbers and we stomp you, you don't make these threads or run your mouth, you go and set the griefers free.
    I loled. PLEASE tell me omni doesnt have big mouths when they are on top. And recently clan won even with even numbers.
    Skills, luck, willpower. Whatever u wanna call it. But dont say one side is worse than the other when it comes to crap talking. You still have the official "crap-talking-master" on ure side.
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:04:21. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: nerfed moderated quote.}
    Quote Originally Posted by docharmm
    Srry but this is not just a game
    Quote Originally Posted by Comi
    On tl7 notum wars, I used to rush clan blobs, sb and then os, effectively wiping an entire clan force. Now, we cant do that anymore, how is that not a change ?!

The whole pvp tower thing is a joke it seems. Looks like its end-game on Rimor when Omni hit 0%. Clan win pvp, end of story. I don't see how it could ever balance back out to 50/50 again.
    Such dominance in PVP (and it seems top end BS is the same) results in more players turning their backs on it. it's not "going emo" it's basic frustration and pointlessness. Both Omni and Clam have experienced periods of extreme dominance by the other side and turned their backs on it (but BS is another discussion entirely).

I think it's time FC uncoupled the side XP from towers and gave PVPers more incentive and stopped penalising the PVMers.

Maybe there should be a downside to owning too many tower sites, like a charge to keep them operational just like cities, or a natural aggressor from the environment or aliens that randomly chew on them.

What incentive to give people at tower sites? I'm not sure to be honest, maybe a tick on VP for being in an PvP zone (i.e. a confirmed tower war) but then thats open to exploitation and farming. maybe someone else has ideas.

Come on guys, chip in here. FunCom obviously either haven't noticed side XP is beyond a joke, or don't know what to do. Let's help them help us.
    Fishpaste - 220 Fixer (RK2)

It is... the more we advance in years, the less we care.. but some people still got something to prove it seems.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

The thing is, whilst clams do dominate. Some people still enjoy Oysters.
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

Quote Originally Posted by schloops View Post
    I'm more concerned by my setup not having upgraded an iota since before xan addon. That spells "GIMP" all over it :\.
    Thats easily fixed, covering your knees will stop you being a gimp
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonthealu View Post
    I loled. PLEASE tell me omni doesnt have big mouths when they are on top. And recently clan won even with even numbers.
    Skills, luck, willpower. Whatever u wanna call it. But dont say one side is worse than the other when it comes to crap talking. You still have the official "crap-talking-master" on ure side.
    Point me to a single 0% thread made by an Omni, when bragging (this one is obviously not a brag), and I'll believe you. Even though I can point you to 8 from Clanner, from memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucelee2003 View Post
    If someone thinks he can win by dirty tricks - he totally wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Damn nazis
    Edit: No Annarina we're not talking about you this time...

Not having been close to 0% ever, kinda prevents those kinda threads, wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliost View Post
    i blame the free month!
    And you're right, but it's always fun to stir up the nest a bit from time-to-time
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Guys, check LFT interface plz. How many clamms and omni present?

174-220 lvls on RK1: 2/3 clamms, 1/3 omni. Maybe just lack of omni on server?

Maybe FC make game where 2/3 gamers choise clamms and only 1/3 omni?
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Maybe it's rk2.

Zergtactic is deployed by Omni on our server.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

plz, check LFT and post results here. How many Omni and clamms

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

Zergtactic is deployed by clamms on our server.
    fixed. First points TW-bot was maked by clamms RK1 - all say thnx to Tiamin about it

"... who are you, then?"

hooked on phonics must not be working, i did not in any way say this thread, i said "start running your mouth" as a in general and applying to in game comments.
    Phonics != Reading Comprehension. More phail.

The only people running mouths here are omni.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Side XP bonus: 0.67%

LOL

clan r so assom
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    fixed. First points TW-bot was maked by clamms RK1 - all say thnx to Tiamin about it
    Rk1 is not my server.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild

i always get a good laugh when you clanners start running your mouth over this because you out number us 3 to 1 but when its even numbers and we stomp you, you don't make these threads or run your mouth, you go and set the griefers free.

and i always get a good laugh every time someone says things like this. since the opposite side does the exact same thing when its the other way around ;P

oh and btw.. the thing bout us clans makin these threads when it goes our way.. this thread was not made by a "clammer".
    Last edited by Xeriathos; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 21:06:39. Reason: {Edited by Xeriathos: nerfed moderated quote.}
    For the funz....

Quote Originally Posted by OfabRk2 View Post
    Side XP bonus: 0.67%

LOL

clan r so assom
    omg nowai!!!! Does this mean that Clan > Omni? In actual numbers? omg nowai1!!!!
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

They have the numbers but we have the skill. Omni will rise again. free 30days during holidays smells like FC way to make clammies happy.

I still think the sky is falling!!!!11!! KAYAIAIIIII!!!!!!!
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Bighealz View Post
    we have the skill
    lol

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast