Thread: Atlas of Rubi-Ka & Atlas of Shadowlands

Location is related to the xml, i always ask if people are using the latest version, if not download it.
    AoSL is using a custom xml because of what you see, this is especially in inferno because of the way i have adjusted terrain. The xml is following the map and should be in the same folder as the map. The patch-map-fix should not be used for latest version of AoSL as it would direct the map to be using wrong xml.

thanks guys! that seemed to be the problem. I think what happened was that I changed the xml file, when it was already pre-fixed. So you both were exactly right, thank you. Nothing wrong about self promotion when you have the only patcher, and that it is easy to operate, and user friendly, demoder.

thanks a lot, now i'll never need a new map again.
    yar

bumpety bump
    /disco

I've tried about 10 times to install your AoRK map, but everytime I do I continually get the error message. I have tried the command line that you suggested in the readme and on AOmaps, but I still get the error. I've attempted logging out and back in after using the command line, but that didn't seem to help, either. The maps show up as options on the list of maps I can choose, but when I click on them I just get errors.

I'm still using the old Dovve's Map as a result. Do you have any other ideas I might try?

EDIT: Nevermind. I fixed the problem. What happened was when I extracted the zip file it created the AoRK folder INSIDE of another folder called AoRK_v2.0 and that apparently screwed up the file path because after I pulled the AoRK folder OUTSIDE of the AoRK_v2.0 folder and deleted the AoRK_v2.0 folder (which was now empty) the map worked fine!

Cool map, thanks.
    Last edited by Amosco; Jan 28th, 2009 at 04:45:01.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

Question/suggestion about AoSL.

Do you plan to add the catacombs layouts with boss locations at some point?

If/when you will do it, it would be nice to make it in a way that when you open the map while inside any cata, it would at least center on the corresponding layout section instead of defaulting to the top-left corner of the whole map image from where you have to pan to the layout you need each time you close/reopen the map.
    If it's not possible, then a separate layer containing only the catacombs thus being as small/compact as possible to make panning faster could also work.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I'm thinking of adding all catacombs with active character tracking. But will not be in v0.5 which is being tested right now. Also i need to wait for demoder to get started on it as its him that is maintaining AoCattas.

that would be awesome!

bump for the best map.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

I would like to have comments on http://aosl.flw.nu/aosl/previews/aosl_catacombs.jpg

All catacombs are located to the far right side of their zone except inferno that is to the left.

I bump because I can.

Thumbs up

This hasn't been touched in over a month?

Really needs a bump
    Ra, ra, ra the bot,
    gently down the lag.
    Happily killing clammers,
    rezzing's such a drag.

Hongkong Phooy 220/27/70
    Codexier 60/6/14
    Whosgotammo 150/13/38

Exclamation

bump for good info
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

I have desided to give up the maps I have been working on since my harddrive has crashed and the backup i have sadly have bad CRC errors. I wont have time to restore its current state as im starting on a bachlor this fall, and got me a girlfriend I'm going to move in with.

If anyone want to continue i will try copy the bad DVD to a 1:1 copy iso at slow speed and wish them luck with it. I will ofcourse continue to have http://aomaps.com up to distribute the current versions.

I'm sad to bring out this message to the wonderfull community of AO.

If it's not an April Fool's joke....that sucks.
    If it is an April Fool's joke....YOU suck.

Either way, you put out some great products.

Good luck with the RL stuff!

And yes, you are THE mapmaker!
    210/18 Solitus Ranged Advy RUSTINEL * GARRZ Soldier Solitus 166/21
    145/18 Solitus Engineer DROIDAGE * AVYLORAN Keeper Solitus 161/14
    97/10 Solitus Metaphysicist MEHFIS * ZHERE Nanotech Nanomage 85/9
    Operator SCARCITY Fixer Opifex 49/5 Only TL2 Fixer solo title 7, all servers
    The Smuggler's Tale
    New Beginnings

Advisor of Shattered Dreams and Lumen Orien

Co-founder of Lumen Orien

It was ofcorse a April's Fools Joke, but most of it is true so I wont put out updates as fast as earier, but as long as i'll be playing AO i'll be keeping maps up to date.

So.... I guess I suck

Phew.....
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

AoLX v0.4 is out then, almost as i want it so far. Next version will probably be 1.0

AoLX is also now added to Demoders Patcher, just need the ini config file from my 1. post here.

nice work Onack!
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

I really appreciate your maps! Thank you!

And never never never scare us again with such april fools jokes!

Medoci ~ Franser ~ Snuflady ~ Sinrat ~ Franscrat

Proud veteran of Aeon

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast