Thread: One more fix

One more fix

Duplicate the existing Inferno Missions to all the other SL areas, like Nascence, Elysium, Sheol, Adonis.
    Maybe create a special hard one to be available in Pandemonium entrance.

Another easy one for you Funcom.

Community would love those changes
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Well, it would give people things to do besides the intended content, like the quests and such. I give it an A+; this will result in people running around Shadowlands with no idea why they are there, which, though it may not sound like it, is a totally good thing. More boring, procedurally-generated instances! YES!

Makes a coding a bit more complex, but still doable.

when the person gets attacked, there will be a source of the damage

so along the lines of (pseudocode)
    if damage.source.type = 'player'{restime = 300}
    else if damage.source.type = 'npc'{restime = 60}

If the damage cannot be differentiated, then there is a problems as it means a lot of class recoding.

/Mark

I'm not sure what happened there. Did you just give me a reply that was meant for another thread?

so insted of farming those missions from 160-220 ur gonna do it from 100-220? *wristcut*
    Thabeast 220 Engineer
    Rylourne 220 Enforcer
    Annasan 220 Soldier
    Annamorgane 220 doc
    Psyfreakout 220 crat
    Nanobots 220 Nano-Technician
    Shadowlordi 220 shade
    Ifixnotalot 220Fixer
    Milajojovich 213 Agent (soon to be 220)
    SneakyBeast 200 Agent

Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by nanobots View Post
    so insted of farming those missions from 160-220 ur gonna do it from 100-220? *wristcut*
    Are you new, everybody knows its KH till 150..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    Are you new, everybody knows its KH till 150..
    lmfao made me blow air out of my nostrils a tad faster!

There are already sl-missions in Adonis - nobodys is paying attention to this because of the mission entrance is in the deep *blub* ...

Wink *blub*

In the very past, when KH/Ado hecks spots were taken, instead of starting KS/Epeening, we tried those Ado mish.
    After *blubbing* in the deeps, we found that XP rewards was poor, but spec books droprate was nicey.
    Collected the specs books we just went back to Ado hecks spot and started KS/Epeening.

Dark ruins instead are pretty fun, and with some modifications they would be a good alternative to KH.

Imho team instance plot should be increased a bit and made accessible from level 130 , solo part shouldn't be mandatory and should be repeatable within a lock similar to dailies.

Eventually, rewards for team instance should be increased.
    Last edited by drakio; Jul 2nd, 2014 at 20:54:09.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

why would anyone play the game, when all you need is sit and let others do the job till 160? And then, you can easli (so far) look uber, lock ur inspect, and do inf mish on follow in inf.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Slynn View Post
    Community would love those changes
    I would if they make it so we have to (or benefit most from) level within our own levelrange.

170-200, 201-214, 215-220.

Quote Originally Posted by Secretariae View Post
    There are already sl-missions in Adonis - nobodys is paying attention to this because of the mission entrance is in the deep *blub* ...

Should let us roll from Jobe plat...

stuffs

How about boosting XP in rubika. I think it was semi bad design to have SL replace RK for under level 200 leveling. I would say make rk like 90% of what SL is, xp/hr wise which keeps both as viable alternatives. I also agree with each zone having team missions for xp. I also think it would be wise to remove sided mobs from ely/scheol/ado team missions. I also think pen and inf would be better without them as well. Perhaps remove the whole wow faction philosophy silliness?

<collateral dmg from adding SL missions>
    Pvp used to be a lot more fun when you leveled with the people you were fighting against. The old game (when it was just SL or SL/Ai) used to have a much more immersive community feel to it. I am not saying I miss cama/gala raids, but it was a helpful tool in teaching players mechanics. I learned as much from clanners as I did from other omlets. (All of the old-timers I talk to see a significant dumbing down of the game when SL team missions were introduced.)

(sorry for being wordy)

If you have to keep the whole wow faction idea, use the pocket bosses that are already ingame, and significantly increase the faction per kill. I would rather have an Ai faction to grind than blow 3 perks into being able to put armor/gear on.(cash shop possibilities)

<side note>
    Whoever decided upon underwater missions in ado has to be pretty sadistic. I encounter 1 out of 20, at best, that are indifferent to it. The rest hate it and skip adonis entirely due to loathing the underwater portion. (ofc not forum pvpers) I am indifferent myself, however.