Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The unofficial Quest bug list

Exclamation The unofficial Quest bug list

The unofficial Quest bug list

I will try to compile as many as possible of the bugs related to quests in this post. If you find a bug that hasn't been added to this post yet, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Nascense Quests
    • The Yutto called 'The One Who Endlessly Tries' is not spawning in Nascense.

Elysium Quests
    • no bugs at the moment reported

Scheol Quests
    • Only redeemed mobs drops the patterns needed for garden and sanctuary quest.

Adonis Quests

Penumbra Quests

Inferno Quests

Pandemonium Quests

Disclaimer:
    I am Omni, so I can only tell what is bugged about the quests concerning Omnis. It would be nice if people got details on bugged clan quests not already on the list here. This list is UNOFFICIAL and NOT CONFIRMED by Funcom. Which means, its maintained and reported by players and not Funcom. I will try to keep this list as updated as possible as bugs are found and reported to me and patches are done to fix the bugs.
    Last edited by Noer; Feb 14th, 2004 at 17:43:30.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Scheol garden quest, redeemed

Requires _high_ tradeskills, have to be done by the person with the quest

Adonis Sanctuary quest, redeemed

If the quest times out, its not possible to get it again

Thats more a general bug with Sanctuary quests though. Thats how it work with all the Sanctuary quests for both Redeemed anc Unredeemed. I agree though that its not very smart.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

I can confirm that the Blueprint of the Weary Empath Min-Ji Liu works for the Scheol garden quest. You need 1075 NP and 810 QFT tho, which supposedly should be fixed some time in the future.

"Being neutral in AO (...) is not viewed as a 'side' in and of itself." - Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison

Chris Soulraiser Bounocore - Proud Director of Dragon Security Agency

+ 220 ENF, 220 SOL, 220 NT, 220 ENG, 220 CRAT, 220 MP

*All Sanctuary quests, AFAIK nobody has completed sanctuary quest for any of the zones or factions. Be it incompetence of players, quest bugs or whatever, these are broken.
    Friregan, Squad Commander of Ancarim Iron Legion

Originally posted by Friregan
    *All Sanctuary quests, AFAIK nobody has completed sanctuary quest for any of the zones or factions. Be it incompetence of players, quest bugs or whatever, these are broken.
    Please be specific on what parts of the quests are bugged and why they are bugged. Funcom and players can't use "everything is bugged" for that much. :P

The Acolytes spawning after killing Ecclesiat is aggro. (Might be that its the Unredeemed Acolyte spawning in Redeemed temple and the other way around?)
    Have any omnis tried to talk with the Acolyte that are in unred temple or vice versa?

Could work if they are spawning in "wrong" temple...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Scheol Clan Sanctuary Key :
    As far as I know ( didn't done the quest myself ), last step of the quest "ask" you to target an Ancient Device in Scheol, but it's not ingame yet. ( Confirmed by an ARK/GM/Dev in some thread )

Adonis Gilthar Sanctuary Key :
    Nothing sure here, but some think we have to summon an "Infernal Demon". In order to do that, you have to collect 4 part of the pattern, but for some reason the Chi won't work with the Aban-Botar assembled Pattern. ( Anyways, if the quest isn't about that demon, the pattern would need a fix :P )
    Rookie/Apprentice Loot "Cronost" Cursed - Lvl 21x Guru - General of Storm.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Have any omnis tried to talk with the Acolyte that are in unred temple or vice versa?

Could work if they are spawning in "wrong" temple...
    The Unredeemed Acolyte is aggro aswell towards Omnis. So my assumptions might be right that they have switched around the acolytes by mistake.

Added your things Cronost. Thanks.

Originally posted by Noer

The Unredeemed Acolyte is aggro aswell towards Omnis. So my assumptions might be right that they have switched around the acolytes by mistake.
    Redeemed Acolyte is aggro towards both side.
    Last time we spawned Acolyte in Unredeemed temple, he aggro'd an omni that was around.
    Rookie/Apprentice Loot "Cronost" Cursed - Lvl 21x Guru - General of Storm.

Boredom doing +5 ring quest doesnt count as a bug right?

* Golem dungeon need for +5 ring is bugged. Only 1 instance of the dungeon spawns, and once cleared, its 4 hour respawn on the dungeon boss. Of course, with cooperation its 15-20 minutes, but still, its 6 drops every half hour or so => 4 players can complete it every hour. As this is the bottleneck, I suspect the actual # that can complete every hour is closer to 2.
    * Eremites for same quest. Good respawn on them ~ 15 minutes for a camp to respawn. Still its ~4 drops every hour if your lucky. The bug? Low droprate.
    * Parasites. Again it must be bugged droprate. With a full team ~1 drop every 30-45 minutes. Totally random so you can spend hours with no drop at all. Good part is the instant spawn and doubling of parasites => no camp competition Still a droprate of ~1 every 10-15 minutes would make that quest easier to do, and much more attractive to help other do.

Re: The unofficial Quest bug list

The reward for completing the Unredeemed garden quest is positive redeemed faction and negative unredeemed faction.
    Should be fixed now.

When ending the Shere garden quest you don't get the quest for the Sanctuary.
    This would most likely be the consequence of NPC's not remembering your previous progress as intended. This bug will most likely be addressed in 15.2.

The Blueprint the Visionist is talking about in both the Unredeemed garden and Redeemed garden quest (Blueprint containing info about a trapped soul) can't be treated as a normal blueprint and therefore the quest from the visionist seems impossible to be completed. An unconfirmed workaround is to complete the Empath Min-Ji Liu blueprint which requires 1075NP and 810 qft)
    The requirements for 2 quest related blueprint processes will be lowered drastically (Empath Min-Ji Lui and an Infernal Demon).

Prophet Man Dal who starts the Dalja garden quest doesn't give back the "Note". (workaround: go get a new note, remember they are unique. So you can only have 1 at the time.)
    Should be fixed in 15.2.

When ending the quest for Dalja Garden quest the visionist doesn't give out the quest for the Sanctuary quest
    Again a case of the NPC not remembering your progress.

Scheol garden quest, redeemed
    Requires _high_ tradeskills, have to be done by the person with the quest
    Fixed in 15.2.

Timeout is set to 1 month. Should be enough time.

Originally posted by Friregan
    The bug with NPc's not remembering players progress is causing alot of problems at the moment. I will work hard to get a fix ingame asap.

Originally posted by Cronost
    Scheol Clan Sanctuary Key :
    As far as I know ( didn't done the quest myself ), last step of the quest "ask" you to target an Ancient Device in Scheol, but it's not ingame yet. ( Confirmed by an ARK/GM/Dev in some thread )
    Estimated fix for this in 15.2.

Originally posted by Cronost
    Adonis Gilthar Sanctuary Key :
    Nothing sure here, but some think we have to summon an "Infernal Demon". In order to do that, you have to collect 4 part of the pattern, but for some reason the Chi won't work with the Aban-Botar assembled Pattern. ( Anyways, if the quest isn't about that demon, the pattern would need a fix :P ) [/B]
    I am looking into this problem right now (Infernal Demon blueprint process broken) and have encoutered some problems. I will do my best to find the bug, but I can't say right now when this will be fixed.

./me pokes Longshot

Have 9 days left on my scheol garden quest. And I waited more then a bit to start that one

Devoted Cama Zean-Mara was located and removed from the list.

Re: Re: The unofficial Quest bug list

Originally posted by Longshot

First of all thx for replying.
    Got a comment on the above problem though. I was among the first few people who finished the Adonis garden quest (thx to Supersolid.. thx again).

I never got the sanctuary quest though. So how can I get this quest? Don't tell me to redo the garden quest, that is not a decent solution.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Re: Re: Re: The unofficial Quest bug list

Originally posted by Dyna18

Originally posted by Longshot
    I never got the sanctuary quest though. So how can I get this quest? Don't tell me to redo the garden quest, that is not a decent solution.
    Was about to ask that question hehe. Thank you for the feedback Longshot, I think it will help a lot of people with a little timeframe on the fixes. I already look forward to 15.2.0

Great Job on the feedback longshot, greatly apreciated i'm sure

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast