Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Garuk's Improved Viral Assault

How am i gonna be able to cast that nano with 3000 matter creation?

i can possible do it with full nanoskills gear+perks+teamed with a trader+mp moch.. but i see no point to do all this to throw a crapp Nuke.

is it so fun to keep nt's as a profession.. i dont see their joke...
    yes we was awesome with the dm bugg, bug look away from the dm bugg we are pretty
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jun 26th, 2014 at 16:34:11. Reason: obscenities

220/30/70 Full alpha symbiant NT, and 1k Matter Crea short to cast this. Good job Funcom.

There was never a problem with Detonation Matrix, it was a nice boost to NT's DD. The problem was the "feature" that did trigger insane damage from it. - Disable the bug and make the nano as intended and everything is ok again.

30% cap in pvp, sure. But now it's time to start remove AS, FA, Burst also. This was the only special a NT can have.

Time to put the NT back in the box.
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

Thumbs down

oh well, thats the dumbest "adjustment" of a nano i've seen in a while. gz

Looks like funcom keep trying to kill Anarchy Online xDD. What a shame of company mygawd, once again they cant fix a bug and they do 1 more retarded thing, gg funcom now nt is totally useless for pvm and pvp.

I guessed it was going to be longer before this travesty went live :|

Was wrong, I guess.

Also I'd like to add that the preliminary patchnotes from the other day was the first that was ever communicated about it.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

OK, i managed to achieve 3007 MC skill.

- CM from MP
    - Re-perked into all nano skills
    - i am wearing all add nano skill armors DB armors, bastion, and Scout filling in the rest.
    - ql 300 nano controller, level 3 nano tech hud 3, creator module and infused ancient nano enhancer

i sacrificed Add all defense, nano c Init, and nano damage efficiency.

I am full endgame NT in full alphas, completed research and max ai lvl

All this to achieve the MINIMUM requirements for this nano
    Hawtaysboy 220/30/70 NT Komodo Director http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=200379

OS - WIN 7 Ultimate
    CPU - i7 2600k @ 3.7 GHz
    MoBo - Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7-B3
    GPU - ASUS GTX 580 DC II x 2
    Mem - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 GB DDR 3 2133
    SSD - Intel 128 GB
    HDD - WG Digital VelociRaptor 450 GB
    PS - Thermaltake TPG 1200M

I think probably the wisest course for NTs is to pretend that DM was simply deleted. Contorting your build to cast a sub-par nuke just doesn't make sense. Looking back at the NT nano-document, DM was never going to stick around for good. Unfortunately, due to "The Issue", it looks like it got removed before all the cool parts of the nano-document could be implemented. So for now just a straight nerf. But maybe it will be made to make more sense when other stuff changes with 18.7?

I'm not even surprised, classic funcom. Brainless band-aid fixes have become standard practice ever since the big bang event of stupid band-aid fixes dubbed "Lost Eden". It's a joke that people working on this game actually get payed for their job. This nuke going live in it's current state screams incompetence at every level and is once again testament to the fact that funcom doesn't listen to the community -at all-. That level of arrogance and disrespect is disgusting, it wouldn't surprise me if they had inside jokes about players who are still paying for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane4 View Post
    I think probably the wisest course for NTs is to pretend that DM was simply deleted. Contorting your build to cast a sub-par nuke just doesn't make sense. Looking back at the NT nano-document, DM was never going to stick around for good. Unfortunately, due to "The Issue", it looks like it got removed before all the cool parts of the nano-document could be implemented. So for now just a straight nerf. But maybe it will be made to make more sense when other stuff changes with 18.7?
    At least you MPs won't be alone next Black Friday. NTs will be joining in :/
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    I'm not even surprised, classic funcom. Brainless band-aid fixes have become standard practice ever since the big bang event of stupid band-aid fixes dubbed "Lost Eden". It's a joke that people working on this game actually get payed for their job. This nuke going live in it's current state screams incompetence at every level and is once again testament to the fact that funcom doesn't listen to the community -at all-. That level of arrogance and disrespect is disgusting, it wouldn't surprise me if they had inside jokes about players who are still paying for this game.
    Another person i never thought i would quote. I have to agree with the incompetence. the cast time and recharge on this nano is 3/6 rendering it USELESS. NT has been reduced to IU spam. They effectively reduced nt dd by 2/5's or more. it makes no sense to even cast SI now.
    Hawtaysboy 220/30/70 NT Komodo Director http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=200379

OS - WIN 7 Ultimate
    CPU - i7 2600k @ 3.7 GHz
    MoBo - Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7-B3
    GPU - ASUS GTX 580 DC II x 2
    Mem - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 GB DDR 3 2133
    SSD - Intel 128 GB
    HDD - WG Digital VelociRaptor 450 GB
    PS - Thermaltake TPG 1200M

at least its 'improved'.... imagine what the lesser version is like
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Big Picture People.

Calm down ladies, let's see what else they have in store before completely losing the plot, 'eh
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Big Picture People.

Calm down ladies, let's see what else they have in store before completely losing the plot, 'eh
    While I agree with you it never the less feels like I was hoist with my own petard. And the winds of fate seem to be blowing hard... might be that the incessant soldier whines around LE's launch have finally caught up with us.
    Last edited by sannz; Jun 24th, 2014 at 18:06:39.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Any player with at least some insight into NT's endgame stats could have designed this better.

Big Picture People.
    What big picture, 8 years of degeneration because "all our resources are going into the new (lol) engine, still no ETA on that btw".

Next up band-aid fix for the nuke (ETA 1-3 years), a self buff with +300 MC and -1500 in all evades.

Big Picture People.

Next patch up, reverting Associate cast time to 29 seconds, increasing requirements to 3400 mc/ts oh and he stays spawned for same length of time as trader pets, so get used to spamming it.

Your comments are as useful as a chocolate fireguard. They are not useful.

What FC? this is like....i dunno, hardcapping doc heals at 4 seconds cast time or something. Whatever Genele and the rest of the 'Dev Team' are on that made this seem like a good idea at the time, it needs to be made illegal
    Last edited by Anarrina; Jun 26th, 2014 at 16:36:38.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Absolutely disgusting.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Angry Made me almost cry

woohoo for making nt do as much DD as doc.. without the heals!

I don't even... what? I mean... what? I... what? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    Absolutely disgusting.
    QFT
    Izgimmy
    [220/30/80 Nano Technician]
    Dellingr
    [220/30/72 Engineer]
    Avalinn
    [220/30/80 Doctor]

Plus many more...
    Tiralinn