Thread: I want to have some fun.

I want to have some fun.

Disclaimer first. I don't care about having a janky toon. I just want to have some fun.

I want to use a weapon + candycane. Going full glass cannon all out add damage build. I'm just wondering which endgame weapon I could equip on an NT?

I was thinking about pistol but that seems a bit boring. I think going with a melee weapon would be pretty badass (lose range advantage but gain +5 coolness). What do you guys think?
    Proud member of New Order since 2009.

zastaba rifle is nice when combined with 275 scope, most mobs u can AS by doing the pop-round-corner trick
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

if you go for grenade nt you will gain +10 coolness
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Grenade seems like an awesome way to go. Making things explode while making them explode...

Why would you not use lightsabres? Is there something horribly wrong with you?
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

How difficult is 1800 melee energy to get? I'm only level 216 right now. Was thinking of using MBC with some massive Add damage.

make some social macros,

nuclear fart!

firebreath!

force lightning!

or wield some kinda wand and go harry potter with some social macros.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazmosis View Post
    How difficult is 1800 melee energy to get? I'm only level 216 right now. Was thinking of using MBC with some massive Add damage.
    TBQH i think it would be a huge pain to do and not nearly worth the time spent, i was not entirely serious. I think pistols would be top DD but MBC will do you just fine and will save you the IP spent on multi ranged.
    My belief is that it is a slight waste to dual wield on an NT, you will be stepping on a lot of attacks with your nukes and will not fully utilize the extra attacks from two weapon use, this belief is not however based on actual testing so i might be wrong.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    My belief is that it is a slight waste to dual wield on an NT, you will be stepping on a lot of attacks with your nukes and will not fully utilize the extra attacks from two weapon use, this belief is not however based on actual testing so i might be wrong.
    Well Candycane is insta cast and recharge afaik doesn t disturb attack bar so…

The idea is that since you goin for a +dmg setup for candycane, might as well go dual/tripple weild to maximize the +dmg stats…

If Candy was somehow critting and you would go for a max crit setup then you could go single weild and not waste some potential.

If only MA was an option. Seems all the decent MA weapons require 2.2k MA which doesn't seem possible at all.

*Edit*: Actually seems like Shen sticks are possible but probably not worth it. Would have to get every MA item ingame basically.
    Last edited by Kazmosis; Aug 19th, 2014 at 00:15:32.