Thread: HQ access for team-mates

HQ access for team-mates

Our city HQ will not allow non-guild team-mates to enter even when a guild team-mate is inside the HQ.

Is our city bugged or did FC change the access to "guild only" at some point?

Emma

edit: We have the same problem with the Sauna bldg. ... non-guild team-mate enters the Sauna and is immediately bounced back out ... on second try she can't get in at all. I recall the Sauna allowed team-mates shortly before the merge ... it has been awhile since I tried inviting friends into the HQ.

2nd edit: Perhaps our city is bugged ... I was able to enter friends small city HQ and use the T/S machine, however, when I exited the small HQ I could not re-enter. Obviously I could not test the Sauna in a small city.

Our large city is a Serenity Islands large city ...
    Last edited by Emma; Apr 4th, 2014 at 16:34:50. Reason: Sauna too ...

I've always gotten it to work, but only if the org member of that HQ is the team leader. (Didn't even work when I passed them lead, had to form the team with that char being leader)
    Rosss / Rawdeal

My AO YouTube vids

The Red Brotherhood My home and family!

Org member has to have team lead for team mates to enter the city HQ's. Has always been like that as far as I recall.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Hmm ...

I don't recall which toon had team lead, I guess I will have to re-check it. At a minimum once my guest-toon left the HQ she could not re-enter until the city-owner-toon came out and went back in the HQ.

Obviously I thought the rule was "in a team" with the city owner, not that city owner had to form the team.

Emma

Org member has to have lead, also has to be inside the building first before guests can enter & finally, if org member leaves the HQ, the guest gets booted out too.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup