Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18.3.14 - Known issues

Funcom employee 18.3.14 - Known issues

The following missions are work in progress and not available to test fully even though you may get them at the agency:
    • Training in ICC
    • Insurance Hack
    • Mech Up Shoot Down
    • Wrecked II (...and they will leave in pieaces)

Various questions
    • Saving in s 7 will send you to reclaim in the xan gateway, this will be changed in the future.
    • "Kyr'Ozch Storage Box" currently cannot be opened.
    • Balance of difficulty in the alien daily missions is in progress, will be tweaked especially at higher levels.

Please report any other issues via TL forum, 18.3 forum, PM or tell to a bug hunter or developer.

Edit: Or follow Darkbanes example and post a short informative message as a reply to this thread.
    Last edited by lindelu; Oct 16th, 2010 at 10:29:16. Reason: Warping thread from TL forum to public TL announcements
    Former Game Director of Anarchy Online.

The description of High Toxicity mentions Greater-Tir County, but the mission uploads to outside Newland City (which is the correct location).

"Locate the plants in Greater Tir County. Target an Alien Plant, and right-click the Disinfected Container to take a sample."
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Might be worthwhile posting these to the public testlive forum too?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Funcom employee

The following missions have been removed from the agency:
    • Training in ICC
    • Insurance Hack
    • Mech Up Shoot Down

• Mission rewards not yet added to the alien daily missions.
    • Senior Handler is currently offer missions that will not spawn: Hollow Island, Inner Sanctum, Biodomes, Mercenaries.

Well for Sector 7 I've got a thread in the 18.3 forum. For errors or possible errors look for bug tags or other stuff in red and things in the last section (Misc Issues). Comments may also be of interest as well.

When you leave the pvp area you get booted to the old tl7 pvp terminal, would it be possible to get booted out into the hub instead?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

When I tried to enter the mission to kill 10 cocoons:

"Unable to find the playfield data! [40016:240475]
    Possible cause:
    Most likely, you have an AO install without the expansion data, but you have paid for playing in Shadowlands.

Solution: Reinstall Anarchy using the Shadowlands install/cd's."

I don't do a lot of testing so don't know if this is related to the daily alien mission - if it's something screwed up in how I installed test feel free to remove.

Lyrajayne do you have the full client or small client? and which mission was it?
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krattonomic View Post
    Lyrajayne do you have the full client or small client? and which mission was it?
    Full client, duped it over and could get into LE/SL/AI stuff otherwise. I neglected to write down the name of the mission but I pulled it on a 168 trader and it required you to zone into the general alien pf area and then enter the mission near the LE mission entrance (mission stated it was an additional Unicorn provided transport). Objective: Destroy 10 Alien Cocoons. Unstated in the mission log but included with the mission was an item used to kill the ten cocoons. When I got to the blue circles indicating the zone point for the mission I got that error and the game crashed.

I'd tell you more, but that toon is perma-crashing on test as a result right now. (If it helps, the login screen shows her in PF 6121)

Edit: The first time this happened I had duped and patched to test. I just tried re-duping and was unable to patch and had to edit the version.id. So possibly this is due to a patch error.
    Last edited by Lyrajayne; Oct 22nd, 2010 at 04:16:59.

Funcom employee

• The new Halloween backpack cannot be opened

Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    Test Live Patch Notes: 18.3.14.3

Sector 7

• Removed new weapons from loot folders (Will be added back again later when they have been balanced properly.)
    Don't forget them!
    blah

• The new Halloween backpack cannot be opened
    That's the same bug we had last Christmas.
    Dagget
    President,
    Venice Academy

Eastern Foul Plains (1885x426) - Quite a few floating trees around here
    Scene :: Meta-Physicist :: 220/30/70
    Scenetoo :: Trader :: 204/28/52
    Scentinal :: Enforcer :: 165/22/33
    Scenato :: Keeper :: 136/16/25

AO Universe - by players, for players :: former general of Omni-Pol

[*]"Kyr'Ozch Storage Box" currently cannot be opened.
    Zomg! Another Crypt of Home chest? ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Ramp to Shuttle leading from apf to ICC still not fixed.

Funcom employee

• Salvage Mission:
      I can confirm there is a chance the artifact will spawn in the blazing flames,
      the chance is low, and not intended.
      This was reported on TL, but we didn't catch it in time.
      I'm sorry for the inconvenience and are looking into fixing the problem, meanwhile, exiting mission and re-entering will most likely solve the problem.

For the curious:
      Coordinates of the faulty artifact location is 203 x 75

Installation Error

Hello, I recently tried to install testlive again. However I am receiving the same errors over and over.

I specifically tried this information about 5 times.

9. When you first connect to the Test Server you may have to download new test live patches.
    Note: If you have problems patching, ensure that the version number in your Version.ID file in your Testserver Folder is formatted like this: 18.3.1.0_EP1
    and not like this: 18.3.1_EP1. Simply add the fourth number (.0) and save if this is not the case.

I changed the number, added a .0 to the version.

I keep receiving a patching error has occurred message.

Hi Vurtuoso,

duplicate from the current live version should hopefuly be 18.3.14 then go to this thread http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=573028 find where it says "Duplicate from live to testlive patch start point" copy the number and replace the number in the verion.id file whit that number.

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    Hi Vurtuoso,

duplicate from the current live version should hopefuly be 18.3.14 then go to this thread http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=573028 find where it says "Duplicate from live to testlive patch start point" copy the number and replace the number in the verion.id file whit that number.
    I did exactly that, around 5 times. I have tried a multitude of version numbers.

Also the 18.3.14 the server message gives me unable to contact server message
    So I changed it to 18.3.14.0 among others that I have added .0 to I get the previous error message.

Here's info I received from PATCH.ERR file

ENTRY: tmp.dat

error ept0036: Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was
    found. No update done since file contents do not match.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast