Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Messages for Damage Dumpers: Flamebait for All!

You ladies just made my day with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    nerf engies.
    Why?
    Astarra "Esthaer" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Nanomage Engineer 220/30/70
    Maryam "Mirienne" Hakhamaneshi, Atlantean Clan Female Pistol Solitus Engineer 220/15/60
    Member of Infinity

Mavritanic:"start this topic is your selfowning"

Gunfytr, did you even read the OP before you made your first couple of posts?

He/she's complaining about the people that do stupid stuff and then post DD results so they can brag. That's his whole issue.

You then defend that behaviour, and basically go with the whole "if you don't do it, you're a noob" approach.

Now your last post says that you don't do stupid stuff and you don't post DD results to show off.

Hate to break it to you, but if that is the case...you probably agree with the guy, so you argued with him for absolutely no reason? Maybe you misunderstood the first post, or maybe you just didn't read it, but he cares about how others play because they do stupid stuff that endanger the raid (can get others killed). I saw no comment from him about people trying to play as well as possible, quite the contrary.

His only argument was that some 'tards were doing stupid crap that endangered the raid so that they could brag about it and enlarge their epeen, that was it.

lol 2007

=D
    Johnny IAmAMonkey Rotten: Soldier 220 (Re-perking...indefinitely)
    200 Doc / 200 Crat (in Bazzit-Induced-hibernation) Advy / NT / Fixer / Enf / Trader / blah blah blah
    General of TheOrderOfChaos one of the oldest org's in AO
    ...It must suck losing aggro, dd, and a duel to a gimp and a noob eh?
    <insert flames below this area>
    Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    lol pvm

Quote Originally Posted by Iamamonkey View Post
    lol 2007

=D

lol 2005

lol 2005

Great comeback...you write your own stuff, or do you have staff? Cause really..That put me *right* in my place...I mean you're all "pvm lol" and then I'm all "2007 lol" and then...Like ...OUT OF THE BLUE, you come up with that zinger!

Wow..really, I mean that...wow...

Yup at least twice the experience and I'm still not presumptuous enough to make pretentious posts implying how cool I am for no reason
    Last edited by Iamamonkey; Feb 21st, 2008 at 19:29:49. Reason: I wanted to ...So what!? ...Wanna fight about it!?
    200 Doc / 200 Crat (in Bazzit-Induced-hibernation) Advy / NT / Fixer / Enf / Trader / blah blah blah
    lol pvm

Yup at least twice the experience and I'm still not presumptuous enough to make pretentious posts implying how cool I am for no reason

experience, right. whatever makes you happy pal

again, lol pvm

experience, right. whatever makes you happy pal

again, lol pvm
    ....Experience mostly in the sense to not be a self-righteous git...yes ...pal

/kissesandhugsandunicornpoop
    Last edited by Iamamonkey; Feb 21st, 2008 at 19:27:22. Reason: Felt I should be nicer to the little guy.
    lol pvm

Quote Originally Posted by gold-i3 View Post

He/she's complaining about the people that do stupid stuff and then post DD results so they can brag. That's his whole issue.

You then defend that behaviour, and basically go with the whole "if you don't do it, you're a noob" approach.

Now your last post says that you don't do stupid stuff and you don't post DD results to show off.

Hate to break it to you, but if that is the case...you probably agree with the guy, so you argued with him for absolutely no reason? Maybe you misunderstood the first post, or maybe you just didn't read it, but he cares about how others play because they do stupid stuff that endanger the raid (can get others killed). I saw no comment from him about people trying to play as well as possible, quite the contrary.

His only argument was that some 'tards were doing stupid crap that endangered the raid so that they could brag about it and enlarge their epeen, that was it.
    Thank you gold, you are exactly right, It's nice to know that 1 out of 20 actually reads the words before they criticize (she, btw)

Now that I've created drama, and set my favorite monkey up for a fight, I 'll go back to dismissing the forums as an extension of noob island for poor spellers!

c'mon you know I'm kidding.

If any of you have a good argument any time soon, feel free to IG or PM!
    A Real Soldierette! - No one on this Earth wants peace anywhere even close to how much a soldier wants peace...
    The only actual girl in TD?
    * Evening watch on the Kabul Express *

....Experience mostly in the sense to not be a self-righteous git...yes ...pal

/kissesandhugsandunicornpoop

ohhhh, you mean like implying that you are better then me because you joined the FORUMS 2 years before me? ahhh, i get it now thx. you're so wise, jackass

btw who are you? o.o right no dont answer, you're the one busy judging others without knowing them

ohhhh, you mean like implying that you are better then me because you joined the FORUMS 2 years before me? ahhh, i get it now thx. you're so wise, jackass

btw who are you? o.o right no dont answer, you're the one busy judging others without knowing them
    I'm just another nobody, like everyone that isn't you

(by-the-way, you might wanna scrollzy up and have a little looksy at who decided to smart-off first, you got judged for judging... and I'll do it again too)
    lol pvm

Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight!!
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Quote Originally Posted by zartosht View Post
    Why?
    Hook, line and sinker

Another engie bites the dust!
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Lol epic thread.

Just out of curiosity, how many of the DD epeen soldiers here are SMG/pistol?

@ rezi not having to compete with any keepers on DD...what's going on with HC?!?!?!
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by gold-i3 View Post

OK, maybe I misunderstood. If so, I apologize.

I didnt want to defend stupid stuff, it just sounded like another non-DD toon whining about being #47 on the list...*shrug*
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Lol epic thread.

Just out of curiosity, how many of the DD epeen soldiers here are SMG/pistol?

@ rezi not having to compete with any keepers on DD...what's going on with HC?!?!?!
    Keepers? DD? Wut's dat?
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

I've been #1 on DD Dumps so many times as a Keeper

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I'm just another nobody, like everyone that isn't you

(by-the-way, you might wanna scrollzy up and have a little looksy at who decided to smart-off first, you got judged for judging... and I'll do it again too)

man get a clue it was a stab to Gun cause i know him, now gtfo

I blame Iamamonkey !!!

however back on topic

<3 to all ppl who refresh my day at work with some minor drama
    ◄ Ajukusoja 220/30 | Stabby 220/24 ►
    ◄ Peyotes 165/14 | Sekacha 150/19 ►
    [All Retired]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast