Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Letter from the Game Director: 5 October 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    The problem is that FC needs alternate sources of income.
    I agree and felt the same concern.

I got the impression that Funcom was struggling with all these desperate patches, seemed to me that they were trying to get more money out of the current player base to build some capital or something...

If it is true that they are just trying to milk us for all we are worth and are actually profitable ...

I thought of some idea that will probably never get use but here:

• Use the developers and current resources to produce comercial software products.
    • Use the old servers that they replace to work as ISPs for local residents in that area (home users)
    • Get a server in Oslo so that we are not totally dependant on USA back bones in New Jersey.

(Oh and I morally disagree with the payment system for Phasefront and hate the location of the shop, I use the North gate and the Borealius grid point and operate out of New Land Desert. I never want to see that Fugly shop ever again. But I think you all knew that )
    Last edited by Jenshai; Oct 29th, 2007 at 15:53:40.

They should manufacture and sell real-life leet dolls, balloons shaped like MP pets, and make rollerats that roll around just like those weasel toys you can get with a ball attached to their nose.

I'd buy those.
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    They should manufacture and sell real-life leet dolls, balloons shaped like MP pets, and make rollerats that roll around just like those weasel toys you can get with a ball attached to their nose.

I'd buy those.
    Haha, i'd buy a leet doll for sure.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Great idea. They could even do holiday themes: Halloween leet, Valentine's Day leet, and so on. What about posters, too? Maybe a huge Uncle Pumpkinhead poster, or things like that.

Now that I like!

Maybe a keyring with a l33t? Or a mouse pad with a grinning hunter ...

Or! Some things with prints using the different faces we associate with our characters...

or yes, more art work with paintings and posters ...

AO / FC : I know of and artist that could do with extra work

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567