Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: About enfos, 2he & 2hb.

People whining about it is neither here nor there. There's literally no point in using 2hb.

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    It got deleted.. nerf the mods!
    That's what you get for not raising some enfo trolls, mods want drama and you weren't making it happen ;(

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by gatester View Post
    Most the enfoes don't want a 2HB focused on pvm apparently

Devs are probly having trouble improving 2hb and 1hb because people complain about every little thing they are given. When we got our 50k taunt for instance I was excited that FC would give us a focused powerhouse taunting tool, what did most enfs do though? Complain 50k taunt, thats it, who needs it lol.

FC makes 2hb a great pvm choice, people complain they want to pvp with it too. FC makes 2hb a good pvp choice people complain about having to switch to a new wep and its OP and the flood gates are opened again. Everyone griefs these guys too much that they can't give a proper improvement.

1 special ability, a proc, a little more damage, a bump up on the perks even is not going to be enough, as was said 2HB has to define itself as a unique melee type before it becomes an option and people can't jump in and start whining.
    Its not whining, its stating fact.
    1. We didnt need a end game Taunt. Enf needed a better TL6 taunt.
    2. There shouldnt be 2 2he proffesions in the game. Let Keepers be the masters of 2he, but in the same context if Enf go back to 2hb ther needs to be some real fixes to the perks and the weapons, so that we're not taking a step backwards by giving up 2he.
    Big "T"
    President of Nocturnal Fear

bump for fixed 2hb perklines + an ofab/xan support beam (a 5% stun proc would be fitting for a large blunt object) ++ add some low +2hb buff that stacks w/ the main 2hb buff so it compensates for the lt blue skill viability.

With the new taunts ingame, I don't think enfs want 2hb to be pvm only. They can tank w/ xp guns or phulaks.

While it is true that 2he are cookie cutters, I'd like to see some 2hb cookie bashers

The current main issue is the perkline. It needs a fix since... hmm... SL came live ?
    Then comes the weapons. All 2he weapons are faster than 2hb ones, i say ok. But then why both got same minimal dmg ? We all know in the SL/high lvls encounters, all weapons hit for minimal dmg. I still dont get why 2hb don't have a better minimal dmg output than 2he.
    Booo to support beam & its trox only tag !
    2hb buffs are fine atm, but i wouldn't mind seeing them better

But to focus back on main issue, fix blunt perklines !
    And stop giving luv to 2he.

Code:
    You hit Ensign - Xoch'Heru with nanobots for 2962 points of melee damage.
    You hit Ensign - Xoch'Heru with nanobots for 2288 points of melee damage.
    You hit Ensign - Xoch'Heru with nanobots for 2407 points of melee damage.
    You hit Ensign - Xoch'Heru with nanobots for 3388 points of melee damage.
    You successfully perform a Slice and Dice attack.
    2hb is so well balanced comapred to 2he.
    Last edited by krumpfwild; Apr 2nd, 2009 at 21:22:36.

Dear 2hb user, great news !

Hammer & Anvil perk still doesn't grey out
    Even text timer wont work !

I'm now 1he 1hb again, and ceremonially deleting my Xan of Pride. Up yours 2he

Why?
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

principle and blind passion for a good cause? >_>

gratz to 1hb users ! you guys won a awesome tweak !

now dear blunt users, who is up to go to FC headquarters & use hammers on Means toes ?

Quote Originally Posted by krumpfwild View Post

now dear blunt users, who is up to go to FC headquarters & use hammers on Means toes ?
    I'm not really a foot man....

I hear scoope has a toejam fetish.

it probably amounts to fc giving one guy the task of checking on enf 1hb/2hb info while he's also on the new engine dev team while also doing updates for the website.

how about 2hb just ignores all acs and mbs caps? P_P

actually i wonder is it possible to fix hammer and anvil button so it becomes grey when used ?

or would that require too much work (aka revamp all perkline) ?

We did? Whats that now?
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Bleh i was mistaken about 1hb... poster edited with "suggestion"

Anyway... fix blunt perklines. Or tell us you wont. Never ever.

I second that

I got it!!!

2hb weps are supposed to be big and hit hard so let em hit you so hard that they hit twice everytime instead of once Would be like getting smacked with NT double nanos everytime lol.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast