Thread: Shadowlands - enforcers and 25,000 health

Shadowlands - enforcers and 25,000 health

If enforcers will indeed have that much health , can we get some kind of device to heal ourselves thats better then treatment kits when not fighting?

Even if we had custom made HQ Health Treatment Laboratory at ql 200 , they only heal for 1,500 health, that would still take near 15 of them to heal back to full health from near death. Unless we are supposed to mongo over, and over, and over again for the HOT i hope you guys include some kind of way to heal quicker.

Perhaps it would be better if you only had 10k health so you didnt have to use that many treatment labs?

Treatment labs wont even work, word is we only get Kits that cause a HoT effect and NoT effect, really gonna slow things down, especially for docs and other casters

(note I am not in SL beta , this is all rumour i have heard on other forums)

As long as I can kill 25000 quickly.. I don't care how fast you recharge it, as long as that HP is feasible to actualy kill
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Guess you better bring a CH Doc/Adv
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

don't worry about it until you're level 220 in shadowlands.
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

interesting question.... will CH now heal ALL the damage on the target? will it get bosted to, say, 30,000 hp healed so it is a truly [i]complete[\i] heal not a half heal?
    just call me the idea monkey

WTB this mesh for my MA tier armor

Docs BM/MM Compilation

Originally posted by Jynne
    Maybe that can be an ad campaign: "AO - like methadone for slots junkies"?

Don't complain about treatment kits.

Treatment kits are our friends.

While docs might be the high HP's lover, treatment kits are their best friend.

Don't abuse your friends, or they might leave you with friends that leave you at times of need, or no friends at all.

I'm gonna tell the treatment kits that you don't like them anymore. I bet they'll be sad, and leave you now. Hope you can make friends with a fixer or Doc now.
    Just because I have a metalic jaw, doesn't mean I've ever been in a 007 movie.

25k health is what a lvl 200 enf might have, when fully outside buffed.

my rough estimate with no nda breaking is that since the skill budget is doubling, so would an enfs hp, ending up at a grand total of about 35k hitpoints when fully outside buffed... I cant wait to raid with a 220 enf for the first time and try to CH him..an have it heal him for 1/4 of his life, because funcom has said that they arent changing CH...thatll be interesting
    President of Midnight Reveries

let's rather wait until it's released? i'm sure funcom got something up their sleeve
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

most hp ive ever seen on a buffed 200 enf is 18k, almost 19k, of course if he trains hp perks Day 1 SL comes out he will probably go from 18k to 21k-22k fully buffed.
    ACCOUNT STATUS

Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-01-01 14:48:52

That was my new year resolution concerning AO...

Originally posted by Snowkiten
    Treatment labs wont even work, word is we only get Kits that cause a HoT effect and NoT effect, really gonna slow things down, especially for docs and other casters

(note I am not in SL beta , this is all rumour i have heard on other forums)

I have the beta and I suppose I can try and define the truth to what you've heard.
    There are new healing devices and they are called "coils". These coils only work in Shadowlands. You take a seat and use a coil, and it works just like a HoT as long as you maintain sitting. It isn't the most effective method of healing, though I suppose it is somewhat neat. Maybe if the HoT amount were increased...
    See, Shadowlands is a completely different area to Rubi-Ka.. Kits for Rubi-Ka, Coils for Shadowlands.

Bordering too much on breaking the beta NDA. Closing the thread. Concerns noted.

Phoenixbird; I still smile when I see that quote in your signature.