Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: got problems with intelligence, sense, or psychic?

got problems with intelligence, sense, or psychic?

Gaijin’s Guide to twinking on symbiants or implants. (an atrox point of view)

Are you guys with an atrox soldier having trouble with sense, psychic, and intelligence requirements? Well, sense is the easiest thing you can get around at this point. Below are some items that I use for meeting the requirements.

Sense Items:

Freedom Arms Super 90 Queen x 2 (dualwielded) = 60 sense. Missionable and will take many tries to roll and the mission seems to need to be the same ql of the gun, since there is only one QL.

Personalized Basic Robot Brain = 15 sense. nifty shoulder item. You can find information on how to make one at www.anarchyarcanum.com .

Ring of Divine Teardrops x 2 of various Quality levels, ql 200 = 25 to sense (two of them 50 to sense.) can be found in the catacombs from the bosses underneath the faction temples in shadowlands.

Omni-Armed Forces Pants or Superior Sentinel Armor Pants = 10 to sense, if you do not have either pants of azure reveries gives 8 to sense.

Head of the Servants of Eight = 10 to sense, can be found off boss loot in team mission on Rubi-Ka.

Rare item, but if you can borrow it or get one from the hothalin bosses in inferno, this would be a nice addition to help you with sense reqs Bellum Badonis Armor Gloves. (18 to sense)

Implants are another good choice if you need them, you can make a head implant for both treatment and sense. Adding the shining sense to the chest as well as the waist is good to keep for any difficulties. Triple implanting sense will give you a nice boost of 110 to sense.

All of the above total to 273+ sense (considering you have ql 200 rings of divine teardrops and the clan/omni pants and bellum badonis.)

Nova Dillon or Kirch Kevlar armor is good for any other sense requirements you wish to use if you are willing to sacrifice treatment suit slots. The highest either armor can give is 5 to sense. Same with the Servants of Eight armor, this armor is team mission boss loot.

If you are missing any of the above, items such as these Anything = 2 to sense. Place them where ever you can on the clothes tab and should help you when you are missing minute amounts. These items are quite expensive and can be found off Mercenaries who drop the Azure armor at the primus camp in Eastern Fouls Plains.

Don’t forget you can get 15 to sense from an agent who will cast “enhance senses” or you can spend some time on clicksaver and roll for a Hacked Symbio-Graft: Enhanced Senses symbio-graft. Also the 12 to sense you get from expertise buffs.

Another great item but unsure if it exists would be Advanced Scent Sensor. I have been looking for this item for quite some time. If you ever find it please contact me ingame. /tell Gaijin.
    Last edited by Gaijin; Apr 28th, 2004 at 16:01:04.

Psychic items:

O.E.T. Co. Jess x2 = 40 to psychic, easy to dual wield.

O.E.T. Co. Maharanee x2 = 50 to psychic, difficult to dual wield.

Virral Triumvirate Egg x2 = 30 to psychic, you can find out how to make them from www.anarchyarcanum.com.

Poetic Stretch-band x1 = 20 to psychic, if you can find ql 130 from the poet in Broken shores, unfortunately he is an 18 hour spawn.

Arms of the Servants of Eight x2 = 20 to psychic, team mission boss loot.

Ring of Computing = 15 to psychic, can find off the bosses in the catacombs below the faction temples in shadowlands. The max is ql 300, while at ql 300 you will get 25 to psychic (difficult to find.) CAN WEAR TWO! =D

Band of Dog Molars = 14 to psychic, the profession ring you get from bloodstained dog tags off of jack the leg chopper clone in varmint woods. (also adds a nice 14 to treatment.)

another rare item that's very helpful is the Bellum badonis coat = 18 to psychic, you can find them from the hothalin bosses in inferno, however if you can borrow, buy, and obtain, i suggest it. =)

Triple implanted will give you 110 to psychic, however the difficulty is that the shining head which you need for treatment, if you cannot afford the treatment you will have to double implant which goes in chest and the ear for a total of 55 to psychic.

(I would suggest adding the Jess first for 20 to psychic and with it’s low MR req, you can add the Maharanee easily which allows you to dual wield for a total of 45 to psychic.)

If you wish to dual wield the Jess and the Maharanee for 45 to psychic and forgo the shining head, ql 130 poetic stretchband, have a ql 200 ring of computing and the bellum badois coat. You will have a total of 217 psychic.

A BIG BONUS!! maxing the general perk "genius" will help you with psychic in a HUGE way. 40 total from that perk line.

All minute points can be obtained from the ‘anythings’ as well as Kirch Kevlar and Nova Dillon.

Again don’t forget you can get buffed from an NT for 20 extra psychic as well as 12 extra points from the expertise buff.
    Last edited by Gaijin; Apr 22nd, 2004 at 22:51:03.

Intelligence items:

O.E.T. Co. Jess x2 = 40 to intelligence, easy to dual wield.

O.E.T. Co. Maharanee x2 = 50 to intelligence, difficult to dual wield.

Virral Triumvirate Egg x2 = 30 to intelligence, you can find out how to make them from www.anarchyarcanum.com.

Breastplate of Azure Reveries = 8 to intelligence, can be found off Mercenaries who drop the Azure armor at the primus camp in Eastern Fouls Plains.

Aban Fala's Bracer of Logic = 4 to intelligence, hard to find and drops from the faction mobs in Nascence of Shadowlands.

Experimental Cyborg Token Board = 5 to intelligence, drops from the high lvl cyborgs in mort. (nice bonus of 25 to treatment)

Ring of Computing = 15 to intelligence, can be found off the bosses in the catacombs below the faction temples in shadowlands. The max is ql 300, while at ql 300 you will get 25 to intelligence (difficult to find.) CAN WEAR TWO! =D

Two wonderful new items in game, which are rare to find but obtainable off the hothalin bosses in inferno, Bellum Bodinis body armor = 18 to intelligence, also the Bellum badonis coat gives another 18 to intelligence. I hope you can borrow, buy, or find these, they are rather helpful.

Triple implanted would give 110 to intelligence, however same as psychic the shining conflicts with treatment, and to make matters worse the bright intelligence conflicts with the treatment, leaving only 22 to intelligence if you cannot afford to lose treatment.

If you wish to dual wield the Jess and the Maharanee for 45 to intelligence and forgo the shining head, bright eye, have a ql 200 ring of computing and the bellum badonis parts. You will have a total of 165 intelligence.

A BIG BONUS!! maxing the general perk "genius" will help you with Intelligence in a HUGE way. 40 total from that perk line.

All minute points can be obtained from the ‘anythings’ as well as Sekutek Chilled Plasteel and Nova Dillon. Not to mention the additional 20 to intelligence buff from an NT, as well as the 12 from expertise.

Intelligence, as you can see is extremely difficult for the Atrox breed, fortunately for us Atrox soldiers, there is only one important type of symbiant that requires intelligence for us to wear and that is the head symbiant. (the left hand requires intelligence but can be easily done if you can afford the treatment loss.)

if you guys have any input or ideas that you want to add to this please feel free to do so.
    Last edited by Gaijin; Apr 22nd, 2004 at 22:49:29.

Nice guide.
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

Nice guide, u forgot to add sent chest adds intell too
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

hey thanks.. i'll change that tomorrow.

Well.. if you teach people to do a search in aobd with what items affect the wanted skill, you would make them capable of actually doing some research themselves, which I think they would find usefull in the future too.

So instead of making 3000 words on list of items, go to http://aomainframe.info , choose your wanted skill in the "Item Affects:" select box and hit search.
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

awesome stuff gaijin. bet a lot of atrox soldiers or atrox in general would find this very handy

Originally posted by Predicament
    Well.. if you teach people to do a search in aobd with what items affect the wanted skill, you would make them capable of actually doing some research themselves, which I think they would find usefull in the future too.

So instead of making 3000 words on list of items, go to http://aomainframe.info , choose your wanted skill in the "Item Affects:" select box and hit search.
    you mean like this thread? http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=232051

and I'm just trying to help out. Sorry you don't appreciate it bro. =/

Complete list of buffing items Jayde already has the stuff searched out for you.

However there is one thing that no amount of item database searching will ever tell you: IS THE ITEM ACTUALLY IN GAME. For that you need experience.

You will never get a Poetic stretchband that adds 30. The highest QL to ever drop off the poet is about ql130, +26 PM is the max anyone has ever found afaik, which is +20 Psychic. But otherwise your info is dead on
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Nice guide...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

amazing.. i was able to get this on...

Effective Right Wrist Symbiant, Artillery Unit Aban

with just 520 base sense skill. I hope this little guide allows you to do the same.=)

Some great ideas in here thanks

You have forgotten various bellum badonis parts

Bellum Badonis Armor Gloves
    Bellum Badonis Body Armor
    Bellum Badonis Coat

yes they are rare, but I'd say obtainable , the lucky might even get to lend them from friends/orgmates for symbiants and such.
    My big Soldier & His Setup
    My little Soldier
    Mad, dangerous, and hairy beyond Reason

I love the thought that dumb people don't know who they are. I hope I'm not one of them.

Stuck for being funky
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Originally posted by Inarion
    You have forgotten various bellum badonis parts

Bellum Badonis Armor Gloves
    Bellum Badonis Body Armor
    Bellum Badonis Coat

yes they are rare, but I'd say obtainable , the lucky might even get to lend them from friends/orgmates for symbiants and such.
    thank you for reminding me and the changes have been implimented. =)

Uber info gaijin!

Don't forget to mention 3 genius perk points add +40 INT/PSY (also gives regain nano)

WTG !
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Originally posted by Punkbum
    Uber info gaijin!

Don't forget to mention 3 genius perk points add +40 INT/PSY (also gives regain nano)

WTG !
    wow.. I totally forgot to add that. thanks a bunch man

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast