Thread: Eremite Macro Sensor

Eremite Macro Sensor

I looted this a couple days ago

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=246279

I assume the crit increase is like on most scopes, increases my chance to crit, but what is the crit decrease?

Decrease crits on me?

If the info isn't in on Db it might be in the other; I check both in many cases.

http://aomainframe.info/showitem.asp?AOID=246279

Yes, you are right. It lowers teh odds of you getting hit by 1%.
    May I ask were you found it? Random drop off a million ermite kills?
    ===============================
    I like this game `cause my Avatar kinda looks like me....

Off named eremites in Elysium.

Rare tho, I got like 6 complete patterns of PBs from them and only got 2 different sensors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingjong
    I looted this a couple days ago

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=246279

I assume the crit increase is like on most scopes, increases my chance to crit, but what is the crit decrease?

Decrease crits on me?

CritIncrease is.. well.. Critical chance increase...

CritDecrease should be renamed to CritResistance tho, since this is what it is. It doesn't affect your own crit chance, but reduces the amount of crits made on you.

Arrow

Critical Decrease = good (Jayde calls it critical resistance for clarity I think, or from internal DB names? makes more sense to me either way)

The careful in battle perk adds up to 80% so 1% isn't a lot, but it can't hurt!

This makes macro sensors better for melee classes than TIM scopes, not to mention a lot easier to equip in general
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Yeah I equipped it totally with buffs and one point into perception, didn't need imps at all. I was amazed that the 2 adventurer and the fixer buff all stack.

Yeah I equipped it totally with buffs and one point into perception, didn't need imps at all. I was amazed that the 2 adventurer and the fixer buff all stack.
    for clarity, Eagle Eye (adv +80 percep/+20 AS, no level regs) does not stack with the fixer Blood Makes Noise (+107 percep, no level regs).

So, you must have had EE and whichever level restricted wolf percep buff plus either Karma Harvest/Stack the Odds/Cracker's Luck.
    Last edited by Kista; Aug 27th, 2004 at 21:43:26.
    --

I had Eagle's Eye, something of the wolf and Karma Harvest.

Does the other combo give more?

has anyone noticed the wepon range increaser... it doesent say ranged does that mean that it gives melee range?

also theres a 1000 buff from solitus SB for perception

I had Eagle's Eye, something of the wolf and Karma Harvest.

Does the other combo give more?
    Yeah, gonna get about 27 more perception using Blood Makes Noise as opposed to Eagle Eye.