Thread: Gilthar's Ring?

Gilthar's Ring?

Hello everybody!

I'd like to know if anybody else had "Gilthar's Ring" before AI Patch. Because After Patch my ring in my inventory changed to some other ring. "Glowing Biotech Rod Ring"
    In auno.org/aodb you can make a search for Gilthar's ring but when you click its link you are ending up with that Glowing Biotech Rod Ring also.

So I'd like to know if anybody else had Gilthar's Ring before and now got this another ring instead of gilthar's?

I'd like to post this issue here because many Pistol User Doctors prolly was using it. (like myself)

Yo can send me tell in game /docnyks or leave msgs here.

Cheers!
    I'm just an angel.. flying blindly..

[ Docnyks ] level 217 Doctor and gear
    [ Aquadiss ] level 203 Nano Technician (Resting till get back calming abilities in SL) and gear
    [ Wylna ] level 188 Engineer and gear

[ Tranquility ]

Wow I didn't realize what item it was that was overwritten by that AI ring. You're correct, my Gilthar ring was changed into the "Glowing Biotech Rod Ring." I certainly hope FC will fix that. I prefer my Gilthar ring to that one anyday.

~Allangel

Bump on this one.. same happend to my ring..
    Main:
    Geekwave lvl (220/22) Supreme Creator Equipment | Geekalina lvl (220/14) Supreme Creator Equipment | Geeka lvl (74/2) Engineer
    Member of Ragnarok

- Creator of everything just /tell Geekwave
    Been doing cutting-edge tradeskills for over 4 years and arguably one of Rubi-Ka 1's finest and fastest Tradeskillers.
    Tradeskills: 2764 Mech Engi, 2602 QFT, 2426 Pharma Tech, 2466 Chemistry, 2578 Elec Engi, 2684 Weapon Smith, 2700 Nano Prog, 2160 Psychology

RIP Mafia1337. You were to young to be knockin' on heavens door.

Well I checked both auno/aodb and Gilthar ring overwriten but Dalja ring still same
    Its not good I just hope there isnt anything other than that overwriten
    Disquast - 218 | Doctor - - - Keelhaul - 220 | Soldier
    Black Dawn Syndicate - http://blackdawn.eu

I had the same thing happen ... I like the new ring ... but not for my main ... it'd be good for a lowbie fer sure.

No I did not like the new ring!
    its totally useless for my 215 doc char, I'm pistol user and I use MR (I got dual pistols)
    thats why that ring was kinda my everything with MR and pistol bonus.

I want my old Gilthar's Ring back!

[ Aquadiss ] level 203 Nano Technician (Resting till get back calming abilities in SL) and gear

[ Tranquility ]

bugs@anarchy-online.com I'm afraid Seems like an item ID got used twice or something. I never had this ring so I can't see its original stats. I'll see if I can ask around unofficially, but please still report the bug using the appropriate channels since its not Doctor-specific.

I already reported that to FC Steffy. (it was like second day after AI expansion)
    And now, All we can do is wait for them to fix this.

But still.. this is annoying..

(and btw stats is same as this ring http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=224086 Gilthar's Ring is Omni version and its Doctor prof ring, so related with doctors but if you still uncomfortable this thread here, please move it somewhere else)

Atm, I'm using some new AI pistol, and I need every single pistol skills points.

Anyway no need to whine more and more..

Last word..

Please give us our back Gilthar Ring back.
    Last edited by Aquadiss; Sep 10th, 2004 at 15:08:07.

[ Tranquility ]

I have somebody looking into this, btw.

Code:
    Item Name                      QL   Patch 

Glowing Biotech Rod Ring        1   15.0
    Glowing Biotech Rod Ring      300   15.61
    Here's the problem. It looks like the low item QL ID was given an already-used ID, in this case, the Gilthar's Ring ID. I've reported this information and will post an update if I get one, though as long as Funcom knows about it I'd say its safe to say they'll fix it when they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquadiss
    (and btw stats is same as this ring http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=224086 Gilthar's Ring is Omni version and its Doctor prof ring, so related with doctors but if you still uncomfortable this thread here, please move it somewhere else)
    Thanks, by the way. I didn't have anything to really compare it to, and I didn't know it was an item with a Doctor tag attached. Funcom knows about it now, though.

omgz thats where it came from