Thread: :( Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

:( Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof

I play AO a couple of month, i have an ENF 131 today, i took a 6 month break after the OE patch to come back since 3 weeks. I choose an enf cos i thouht it was a good striker and tough profession to kill !
    I can say that the ENF profeession is the worse prof for many reasons compared to others prof :

First of all to understand better the griefs :

+ lot of ppl think that ENF are tanks that must attack first the mob in team, and so it s become the rule on servers.
    + ppl do more team mission or group hunts
    + ENF chooses Atrox as bread, so nano skills are dark blue...
    + remember that enf have not a big nano pool and T&S (so small nano kit)

DEEP into the prof : --------------------------------------------------

+ NANO LINES :

Mongo lines : Gives health but add all mobs around on u ! if u are in team missions with calmer u can uses mongo cos it breaks the calm ! So it s useless

Challenger lines : Increase output damages. Good buff but it cost a lot and has a short duration time

Weapons buff lines: Usefull IF u increase SI pi skills (dark blue). 866 in pi si for a +120 in melee weapons. very expensive

Essence lines : Perfect

layer buff lines : It takes lot of time to cast it and once u absork the hit it s useless so u need to cast it again : too slow, too expensive

shield buff line : what s for ?? - it gives a pity amount of life and small amount of damages on mobs (71 damages each time a boss hit u will do nothing on an 100K health boss!)

Rage line : Nice buffs to run away but it gives u damage and has a short duration time : burning rage gives u 410 damages per 20s, launch 10 times it and u ll do the mob s' job )

fear line : The biggest joke from FC : players want xp, not to the mobs run away from u. It can save u if u play solo but who does!

Taunt line : ?

+ WEAPONS : arf, it s a funny topic.--------------------------------------

- How can u tank with melee weapons under lvl 180, they are crap compare to other weapons ??
    - I saw ALL profession used a better weapon than ENF. Yes shoot weapons(i saw a 10000 critical hit for a trader LVL 140) are better than melee. Only mantis scissors or blood bat can be better cos they are tough and multi wielding .
    - ENF are oblige to go close the target to fight, so ENF takes time and damages before they reach a target (in pvp for ex, i can have a crit and special attacks b4 i am on the target !), same for the MA prof anyway.

+ ITEMS :
    No stuff for enforcer that can change really the fight or the skills.
    The last item was "library of ..." (ql200 adds 50 damages per hit).

THAT S ARE THE FACTS : and compare to other prof that dont tank or are close mobs,
    we dont have AC buffs like soldier, MA, ADV, ENGI , fixer ...
    we dont have no evade buffs like fixer ..
    we dont have no calm buffs
    we dont have no heal buffs
    we dont have no crit buffs

+ HOW IMPROVE THE ENF PROF ?

If the ENF are the official tank they must have the stuff to handdle this, and at least one the improvement that s follow :
    - Better AC/shield/reflect buff or better melee weapons or better items that s increase hits or critical hits frequency.
    - Remplace the fear line by a AC buff line or evade/duck/dodge buffs line
    - mongo lines must not break the calm on mobs
    - fast casting time on layer buff
    - longer time duration for challenger time
    - reduce the cost of some buffs

Plz FC, does something to improve the ENF prof, we are weak on the weapons choice and hits.

I apologize for grammar mistakes

.......k lol
    Last edited by Tanz; Sep 25th, 2004 at 11:24:25.
    Tanz

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Enforcer is the nerfest Class - omg lol get real

k lol
    Last edited by Charfbiz2; Sep 25th, 2004 at 11:25:01.

k lol
    "As for today - We are at war" [Gen. Chang]
    Qapla' !

:: Stilgarr :: lvl 217/13 Vanguard (Equipment and ql300 Type 4 + JEPP) :: Member of Synergy Factor ::
    :: Captain Strad Dodger :: lvl 215 Atrox Trader :: RETIRED
    :: Major Stuner :: lvl 209 Atrox Soldier :: RETIRED

I can hear Reet's calling this thread...
    Kiisu, TL 7 fixer of Project-Starlight, RK2.
    Eevatytar, LVL 220 keeper of Project-Starlight, RK2.

Fixers don't need a new pair of glasses, they need a miracle!

it was a suggestion plx.

Classic. That post never get old.
    Susano-oh: can you tell us the damage hierarchy - ie who are supposed to be the top damage dealers.
    blackmane - It goes roughly in this order: NT (nukes), agent, MA (fist), shade, adventuer/soldier, keeper

Marius: But the nano casting animation bug ofcourse has a high priority. (Feb 21st, 2004)

Fronteria: NT's shouldnt be nr1 dmg, because you dont need skills to press one button to nuke.
    There are always someone who work harder and do better than others with the same tools.

this thread really makes the brain cells turn huh?

huh
    [Team] Shtorm: ser when mob we will attack enf dont mob only u must heal enf
    [Team] Serenaid: wtf?

wow... your FUNNY!....
    way to copy and paste
    Maxxatron - Nanomage Engineer
    Roflsaurus - Atrox Adventurer

yay for old topics.
    My big Soldier & His Setup
    My little Soldier
    Mad, dangerous, and hairy beyond Reason

I love the thought that dumb people don't know who they are. I hope I'm not one of them.

Thread necromancy will steal your soul, and so will copying/pasting from threads over 3 years old. Closing this one.
    -Advisor Elloraena, forums team, Community Relations.

Social Guidelines
    Ark Public Website