Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stepping down from Professionals

Arrow Stepping down from Professionals

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I've decided to step down from Professionals. The program has undergone several changes since I originally joined it back in 2002, and each time I hope that it will go in a direction that it doesn't. So, after my almost 2.5 years in the program I felt it would be best for me to step down.

I'd like to ask for your support in getting bugs and wishes to Deng, and whoever the new Professional might be. While the track record on fixing these bugs hasn't been particularly good, I still think this program is a good idea as an extra avenue of feedback to Funcom (in addition to feedback@, that is).

I'll still be around the forums for the forseeable future, so you won't be rid of me just yet . Thanks again for all the help everyone has given me in helping make the enforcer class what it is today.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Ya been doing a great job, Guess ya deserve a break Lets hope the next professional will be as talented and resourceful
    • Flixer Fixer with the urge to become even more Fashionable
    • Howitz Soldier in the making
    • Traineeer Retired old Legend(Critting was an art)
    • Eliteguard Enforcer and Proud of it
      Rubika A growing doc

All Proud members of Elements of Destruction Now Recruiting

Thanks for the time and effort you've put into the Professionals program, Arinia.

Well, the people that win big in Vegas are the ones who knows when to stop.
    My hat's off to you, Arinia, you've filled the role of professional with great expertice. We'll allways love you for that.

Ty for the effort Ari .
    Tinicarri - small gimp soli in a trox enfs game

Genaetor - "wow you leveled a nanomage doc , bet you regret that now" sheesh

Mallorey 60 rogue Medivh - Elfs forevah !
    Likitey 60 mage Medivh - Undead Powa !
    Anarchy Online , something I did for a while

you did good work for enfs and for AO'ers in general. thanks.

/tips hat

thanks, and glad to see you'll still be around
    Serendipity "Crumple" Arnall
    serendipity • \seh-run-DIP-uh-tee\ • noun
    : the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for; also : an instance of this

Bringing A Hammer To A Gun Fight
    mah crap gear

Bye
    Last edited by Dyna18; Oct 24th, 2004 at 02:20:55.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

thank you arinia for answering my stupid questions over the past 2+ years
    Akarah, Akarawr, Badunkadunk, Betresh, Donnar, Fivehands,
    Flugtag, Fral, Frieka, Geffy, Gefjun, Gefster, Gefz, Molebat...
    and a few more...

Advisor of Synergy Factor

Thank you all for your kind words.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

My semi-retired enf grew up all the way to TL6 with your advice and that of skybert, deng, kissy, and others, so good job, thanks for the help

- be in fair standing with Funcom both in-game and on the bulletin board.
    welp that leaves me out of the nominees, that and the fact that i dont really play anymore and dont care

tks for all the advise past 2 years past as well
    ive learned loads from the enf forums and is by far one of the most active ones imho

Thanks for the time and effort put into a fine proffesion
    Member of Tiger Claw
    Crushr - Chebang - Githzy - Clushl
    And many more alts...

Originally Posted by Riahmant
    me: ok your going on ignore for being ignorant
    ******fixer:its spelled ignorent

Quote Originally Posted by Arinia
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I've decided to step down from Professionals. The program has undergone several changes since I originally joined it back in 2002, and each time I hope that it will go in a direction that it doesn't. So, after my almost 2.5 years in the program I felt it would be best for me to step down.

I'd like to ask for your support in getting bugs and wishes to Deng, and whoever the new Professional might be. While the track record on fixing these bugs hasn't been particularly good, I still think this program is a good idea as an extra avenue of feedback to Funcom (in addition to feedback@, that is).

I'll still be around the forums for the forseeable future, so you won't be rid of me just yet . Thanks again for all the help everyone has given me in helping make the enforcer class what it is today.
    Thank you for youre work

/bow

Thanks for your hard work Ari
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Arinia babes you've been a total star. Weathered many personal attacks and stood your ground in the face of impending nerfs. A true meatshield. Thanks for all your efforts thus far and have great time basking in the knowledge that its no longer your problem

You leave some mighty big shoes for your replacment to fill.

Many blessings upon your Mongo button.
    Last edited by Kissysuzuki; Oct 20th, 2004 at 16:14:52. Reason: well it mad sense when i wrote it :p
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Sad to see such a wonderful professional leave us. WE LOVE YOU
    Atlantean
    Sir Ryan-LV36 Enforcer
    RebelFixer-LV38 Fixer
    Killermp2-LV84 Metaphysicist-Retired
    MercurySnipe-LV19 Agent- Retired

Hey Ari, I'm not very active on the forums, but I do know you're the greates Enf Pro and we've all learned alot from ya, good luck on your "normal" (yeah right) AO player future Cheers!
    -Protektor
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

I doubt most people know the effort, time and affection you have put into the enforcer profession...

Thank you for all the help, hard work and support, and thank you for the chats, "thinktank"-days and positive attitude. It will be hard to fill your shoes...

/pats Arinia on the back.
    Deng - Enforcer

Currently a bit busy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast