Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ICC Shuttleport Information

ICC Shuttleport Information

removed
    Last edited by Chebri; Feb 20th, 2006 at 15:11:32.

/me puts teh glue on table and pionts at it
    /s CZ!!!!!

getting asked about this stuff allot in BY would be a lovely thing if peps could refrence this easily themselves

root..

maybe moving it to "new arrivals"?
    If Jesus Christ is still alive and well, how come John and Elvis are dead?

----------------------
    Ueli, advie
    Chriskross, doc
    Kumicou, agent
    Abbak, trader

Good info...thanks for taking the time to compile it all and write it up for us lazy people.
    Guide to Teaming With Docs! is the funniest post ever. | "Engie Got Bot" song spoof
    AO chat log of Titanic sinking is the second funniest post ever

No matter how many levels I gain, the Lag Monster is always red to me.

Currently playing The Secret World.

I think this should be put in here as well

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=search&name=newcomer

The Omni and Clan one of course.

The newcomer armor is a very good armor for it's QL with no holes in any of the various AC's.

It also levels with your new character and that can get you prepared for Tier armor.

Just take the Omni or Clan Badge and apply it to the armor to Omnify or Clanalize.

An important point is that since it is a leveling armor, you can buy the lowest QL piece and level it to whatever level you need rather than buy a higher QL piece.

I've met a lot of people who haven't gotten this armor coming out of the backyard saving money for various pieces of store bought armor which is inferior to this one.
    Aginorgotd's Updated Fixer Guide - If you have a Fixer question, the answer is probably here
    As mentioned in Sorhan's journal
    Atlantean Omni Unredeemed Kingpin Fixer, Unit Leader of Majestic Twelve
    Aginorgotd, auno.org - Equipment and Perks, auno.org
    Aginorgotd, from anarchy-online.com - Total Equipment and Perks Report, from aomainframe.info
    Too many alts to list

Quote Originally Posted by AginorGotD
    I think this should be put in here as well

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=search&name=newcomer

The Omni and Clan one of course.

The newcomer armor is a very good armor for it's QL with no holes in any of the various AC's.

It also levels with your new character and that can get you prepared for Tier armor.

Just take the Omni or Clan Badge and apply it to the armor to Omnify or Clanalize.

An important point is that since it is a leveling armor, you can buy the lowest QL piece and level it to whatever level you need rather than buy a higher QL piece.

I've met a lot of people who haven't gotten this armor coming out of the backyard saving money for various pieces of store bought armor which is inferior to this one.
    its only upgradable to ql 15 , imho save the $ and buy a med suit set ( *hint go omni ) helps u use at least the highest first aid stims in the basic shops , should work till your at least lvl 25 , using those stims is like a CH for any breed except atrox

Quote Originally Posted by sandman1
    its only upgradable to ql 15 , imho save the $ and buy a med suit set ( *hint go omni ) helps u use at least the highest first aid stims in the basic shops , should work till your at least lvl 25 , using those stims is like a CH for any breed except atrox
    Obviousely everyone has their way of doing things....
    Without going into Game and specifically pricing FULL QL 1 set of NCA I would guesstimate the cost at less than 2500 creds.
    Small patatoes easy to attain within the first 1-3 lvls in ICC.

If said character stays in ICC to attain first 3 Alien lvls they will benifit well with this armor.
    Without appropriate heals AND using the crap Drop Armor in ICC, battling Jacks will involve much more downtime.

My ICC toons all have NCA by lvl 3 and usually exit to RK with 40-50K creds.

But to each their own, some obviousely enjoy the Struggle more than others
    Arctic: As someone i know said: "After A-Bomb hits advy, they just dust off the dirt and walk away."

HURJAkeeper: "the alt tabbing works if i stand on solid ground or some flat surface. if i do that in place where the ground isnt flat the grafix is drawn screwed up."

Agreed, if you plan to stay on the ICC Shuttleport for a bit, then Med suit isn't even an option.

And the sided NCA is a pretty good and cheap armor. The clan one looks cool too,
    I like a game where a total n00b is catalogued as 'leet'!

Genesis General and HR manager.

Alentejana (MA) Elinz (NT) Fixinbabe (Fix duuuh) Rutinha (Adv)
    Ezeta (MP) Penicillin (Doc) Taradona (Trd) Daleetjoosik (Keep) Greenform (Crat) Snipinha (Agent)

STICKY STICKY STICKY! (would be nice to move it to the new arrivals)

sticky sticky
    Shade: You hit Cold Slither for 3281 points of FastAttack damage. You hit Cold Slither for 3183points of radiation damage.Critical hit!You hit Cold Slither for 3281 points of radiation damage.Critical hit!You hit Cold Slither for 3183 points of radiation damage.Critical hit!

yes ... sticky this one and/or merge with the original one

bump to the top ...

[QUOTE=Zaxsan]Obviousely everyone has their way of doing things....
    Without going into Game and specifically pricing FULL QL 1 set of NCA I would guesstimate the cost at less than 2500 creds.
    Small patatoes easy to attain within the first 1-3 lvls in ICC.

My ICC toons all have NCA by lvl 3 and usually exit to RK with 40-50K creds.
    QUOTE]

Impressive to have 40-50K, at lvl 3, since you get the by killing 20 ?/ 25 leets, and if youre are lucky, then they drop takemetotheshop (wich sells for 160 creds), i think the only backyard/training area you can do such thing is the jobe research training (get someone to kill som heklers, then loot the platinium ingots)

All my toons, usely exit the icc by 7-8 lvl, have full clan joint armor both soulderpads, opgradet starter weapon, and the glasses (and about 40-50 creds in my pocket)

Impressive to have 40-50K, at lvl 3, since you get the by killing 20 ?/ 25 leets, and if youre are lucky, then they drop takemetotheshop (wich sells for 160 creds), i think the only backyard/training area you can do such thing is the jobe research training (get someone to kill som heklers, then loot the platinium ingots)

All my toons, usely exit the icc by 7-8 lvl, have full clan joint armor both soulderpads, opgradet starter weapon, and the glasses (and about 40-50 creds in my pocket)
    Actually if you re-read my post I said NCA by lvl 3 and 40-50K when they exit to RK
    Arctic: As someone i know said: "After A-Bomb hits advy, they just dust off the dirt and walk away."

HURJAkeeper: "the alt tabbing works if i stand on solid ground or some flat surface. if i do that in place where the ground isnt flat the grafix is drawn screwed up."

Alien Scouts also drop Alien rifles. I looted two last weekend.
    I guess one of the recent patches made them do it.
    I'm still keeping my hopes up for an newbie alien SMG

go bumpy for all the new *free* players
    (so we don't have to answer all the time)
    If Jesus Christ is still alive and well, how come John and Elvis are dead?

----------------------
    Ueli, advie
    Chriskross, doc
    Kumicou, agent
    Abbak, trader

Bump for Nubi Love

(Hiya new guys, Welcome to AO)
    "A foolish consistency is a sign of a little mind" - Emerson

Does anyone know what that alien boss type mob drops?

The alien boss mob drops items just as rarely as other alien mobs in that area. So far I have gotten biomaterial from it.
    Gables - Retired 220 Doctor

Sticky ???

Put in the louncher with a window-install-thingy. Like cant hit accept til you'v red it. Gotta turn of n33b chat from time to time to hear m'self think. And with my rusty brain, that sure make some noice.

Swap the EULA (whitch noone ever read) with this post. AND put it on the louncher. And. And.

/me smack self on frontal lobe: Sssssh

Oki. nuf for now. Cudos for nice work
    I live in my own little world - I like it there - everyone knows me!

-The [Not so] Uber TroxEnf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast