Thread: Perks

Perks

I remeber reading couple months ago about AI perks. Some ppl said "made" while others said "opifex genome". What do you guys use. I got 5 AI points to spend.
    People who think they can rule the world; should start out with a small garden.

Dizor (RK2 solider) quote "Dam 0 bullet Full Autos are gonna give me high blood pressure!"

Knights of Ka
    Rimor:
    Pesky 219 Agent
    Zadalie 195 Doctor

Im gonna max "Made" first of all then see what to go for next. Anyho, thats what Im doing right now.....
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

maxed Made aswell... its ok i gues, not as good as i hoped but stil

[220/22/01] Desperad0 - Enforcer
    [220/20/59] Minidesp - Agent

Made is ok when maxed, it was my first line. Problem with many AI lines is that you need to max them to get much use of them.
    Arcticshade The Assassin
    Arcticbunny I can build everything
    Arcticblast The Soldier
    Arcticwhite The MA Doc

Yeah thats what I heard aswell..... With "normal" perks I picked some from there and some from here. It was fun.
    Aliens seems more like: omg omg need max need max!!!
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

so, did I do wrong is maxing Champion of Heavy Artillery? I'm supposed to be a twink, but I'm nothing near to that atm at lvl 147, stll need the.. whatever.. should I change to Made? or start maxing it after I'm done with CoHA? Right now my CoHA special is doing around 1k nukes on PvM and still haven't checked it on PvP. Also, can some1 tell me if I should aim for a Kyr'Orzch or whatever Rifle with AS upgrade as a "twink"? I mean, what would be the AS recharge on it? say with... a bit over 1.1k AS skill? and how would it work with 300ish Inits? (that's with ql 250 VE), cheers!
    -Spydoggy AKA Protektor
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Perennium if you plan pvp, at low levels theres no way to get 2/2 rifles fast enough in the AS department.
    Arcticshade The Assassin
    Arcticbunny I can build everything
    Arcticblast The Soldier
    Arcticwhite The MA Doc

Quote Originally Posted by User1337
    so, did I do wrong is maxing Champion of Heavy Artillery? I'm supposed to be a twink, but I'm nothing near to that atm at lvl 147, stll need the.. whatever.. should I change to Made? or start maxing it after I'm done with CoHA? Right now my CoHA special is doing around 1k nukes on PvM and still haven't checked it on PvP. Also, can some1 tell me if I should aim for a Kyr'Orzch or whatever Rifle with AS upgrade as a "twink"? I mean, what would be the AS recharge on it? say with... a bit over 1.1k AS skill? and how would it work with 300ish Inits? (that's with ql 250 VE), cheers!
    -Spydoggy AKA Protektor
    Madde is nice for the shot and the last mods gained by the last perks

at your lvl u d gain the crappy init buff some low mods and the dot perks that increase with each and lvl in madde so i don t think it s good at your lvl.
    As a 149 agent u need the unknown factor perk and some champion of nano combat imo
    Cordura agent 216 Defender Rank : Competent (15)
    Kasstoa 149 enf Defender Rank : Suited (16)
    JdealdladopeDefender Rank : Starter (4)
    DRevil lvl 8X Doc Retired old boy

Unknown Factor... some1 else recommended me that one, but it's only for the last perk, how good is it? I mean, would I be able to kill ya with it? and omg I'm gonna need alot of Alien Raids to get to like lvl 20 so I can max that and put some on Champion of Nano Combat >.<
    PS: Kingzmp took my damn Apprentice today (he's still Rookie tho)!! wait until I'm twinked :'( he'll see!!
    -Spydoggy
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

the perk special is a a capped hit in most case
    Cordura agent 216 Defender Rank : Competent (15)
    Kasstoa 149 enf Defender Rank : Suited (16)
    JdealdladopeDefender Rank : Starter (4)
    DRevil lvl 8X Doc Retired old boy

im going with maxed Champ of Heavy Art, Maxed Opifex Primary Genome *for now. nothing like uber tier at low levels. and the perk attacks are really nice. oh, and its great for getting those pesky symbiants on* and maxed Made. right now i have no reason for any of the alien exp perks since the only alien stuff i use is a SL70 Razorback and Kyr'ozch Rifle type 3. once i can self tier without the prim opi bonuses i might reset it and just mess around with the points. but yeah- with the big rifle reqs and the nice addition to your attack rating, champ of heavy art is a good idea.
    /amnesiac/insomniac/lostsoul/