Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Beardedone

Unhappy R.I.P. Beardedone

AO Community-

It is with deepest regret that I inform you today of a lost friend. Beardedone passed away early this morning at ~3am in his sleep. A long-time member of Synergy Factor and friend to everyone, this is indeed a very sad loss for all of us.

He was by far the most giving, caring and loving person I've met in this game. I've never known another person to stop whatever they were doing at the drop of a hat to help any guildie asking for help. He was even planning an SF get-together at his new home in Texas so he could BBQ for all of us. The man was truly a saint.

B1 had been battling leukemia and was even so lucky to get a bone marrow transplant. Unfortunately, soon after, he ended up with a graph vs host disease (a complication from the transplant). He had started a new treatment recently, and the doctors were saying he was looking well and were going to release him from the hospital later today.

At least he died peacefully in his sleep--I know in my heart he didn't feel a thing. It was his time to go, and I couldn't have asked for a better way for our friend to leave this world.

His last post on our guild forums just before going back into the hostpital was:

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedone
    I love our guild an my frands here.
    B1
    I had a short poem to post, but it would be more appropriate to end with the quote from B1 which we've all become familiar with in Synergy Factor:

"Life is short, life is sweet, cherish the time you are here, as you never know when your time to depart will come."

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. We'll miss you, buddy. Have a Merry Christmas, wherever you are!

Always tragic when something like this happens. My dad is also battling with leukemia so I can feel what Beardedone and his friends was going through

RIP
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

*cries* He will be missed.
    Ayanna "Lejon" Whites Level 213 New and improved fixerness.

Your type is: SAE. 3% of respondents so far fall into that type.
    Socializer 66%
    Achiever 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Killer 13%

Always sad to have a friend leave you. B1 was loved by many, full of generosity and gave of himself to others.

No finer person in game.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Wish we could've all had the chance to meet B1..This is a sad time and he will be truly missed.
    Raci 200 NT
    Raci2 201 Fixer
    Raci4 202 MA
    ------Synergy Factor------
    R.I.P. Beardedone

Unhappy

First of all- condolences to Sf and Beards family and friends in this time of unimaginable grief. I wish there was something to say but of course there isnt... I can only smile at the good memories a great guy who loved AO made for me... Always cracked a smile when I saw a new "Bearded" alt

<3 Beardedone, you will be missed m8

Im so sorry...

Innervoid 220 / 30 / 70 MA (sadly no longer teh main man cos MA haz no lub)
    Thedarknight 220 / 30 / 70 ADV (name reset FTW)
    Shrektehogre 220/ 30 / 70 KEEP (Prolly the Main, maybe)
    Enemywithin 220 / 30 / 70 AGENT (RAWR)
    Lastsamurai 220 / 30 / 70 SOL (6th 220 FTW!)
    Innerpeace 220 / 30 / 70 CRAT (First Calmer)
    Stargazer 220 / 30 / 70 MA DOC
    Abyssgazer 220 MP (8hr CM lubbin/all around MP gamp)
    Misterscott 220 ENGY / Deaconfroste 220 SHADE / Vforvendetta 220 ENF / Haljordan 220 Fix

*tears* Rest in Peace Beardedone.
    My prayers to you, your family and your friends.
    Last edited by Kazragis; Dec 26th, 2004 at 02:14:52.

R.I.P B1

My thoughts go out to you and your family at this tender time.. You will be missed.
    The "Forthewin" Generation - The Keeper - (220/27)
    The "Forzeewin" Engineer - The Engineer - (220/15)
    Chuck "Kickalot" Norris - The Martial Artist - (220/18)
    Full "Forthawin" Auto - The Fixer - (220/21)

Proud Member of Redemption.

so very sad, he was awesome person indeed and will be missed by all Nice thread Sheffy
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

I knew his engi...we teamed some times in inferno...
    Nice person,always gentle to me...i didn't see him around for some time but i couldn't imagine this...

R.I.P. B3

Aiseiviu- Eternalist
    Lanakey - Supreme Creator
    Nanya - Leech
    Amanubi - Dictator

Proud member of Redemption

Beardedone was the most caring and helpful person I have ever met in this game. This is a horrible loss and my thoughts are with his friends and family. I hope hes in a better place now.
    Killrmeta
    Veteran of Synergy Factor
    lvl 220!!!!11one MP Diety - Player since 2001

Rest in peace, B1..

He was in the first guild I joined.. had alot of laughs... there could never have been to many people like him..
    my condolences to his family

R.I.P B1
    Ullgencer wewt. dust be gone
    Ullgenser teh nm enfo
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    Stop parsing my database...I feel so violated!

Rest in Peace, Dearone.

Rubi-Ka is a lesser place without your presence and you will be dearly missed. Your friends and loved ones will find peace knowing you are in a much geater place now. Blessed by your beeing are the lucky inhabitants of this place unknown to us.

This thread in your memory will live in my signature.
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Missing the days of 12.4 - Advisor of Clan Forsaken
    >Current: >Wo "Chaolz" Ha - 220 ENF >Former: >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF

RIP Beardeone, always sad to loose a good person :'( My condolences to his family and close friends...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

*wipe tears of is eyes*

We already miss you my friend.

I have never meet anyone in game as nice as B1 was. Always ready to help no matter what.

All my condolence and deepest sympathy to his familly.

You will stay in SF heart forever my friend.
    Last edited by cedx; Dec 25th, 2004 at 23:35:54.
    Cedx 217(18) Keeper [Setup] Retired
    Cedfixer 50(4) Fixer[Setup] Retired
    Cedx1 64(0) Agent (Level 149 project) Retired

Synergy Factor

**Rest In Peace Beardedone**

One of the most selfless guys in game always willing to help guildie or not. He will be missed by all those that knew him and game wont be same with out him.

Is there a way we can do something in game for him such as a mamorial or a moment of silence, something.

Is there anyway funcom would do something like a they did for that person who left that did the maps or something got a plak made for them

Oh no! This totaly blows!

I will truely miss him, ALOT. Second friend in AO that i have known and has passed away

*Spends a silent minute*

R.I.P. Beardedone.
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

God sad day for all of us, let him Rest in Peace, he will be missed by everyone

R.i.p. B1

:\
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast