Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy-Online Client Skins

Anarchy-Online Client Skins

Themed Skins!!

Community Relations - Media Productions made these skins, and they will be and are based off of the Anarchy-Online default skin and it is simply a skin. All your buttons are in the same location etc etc. If for any reason you would like to give feedback to us about the skins, email crsubmissions@ark.anarchy-online.com your feedback will be forwarded to icecoins and myself, Thanks.

Shadowlands Skin

Alien invasions - Screenshot

The next one in planed production Begining of August, which will be the first Professional skin - Adventurer. The Profesional Skins are going to come out in alphabetical order, so everyone knows.
    Last edited by Phoncryonic; Jul 2nd, 2005 at 04:50:49.

This = teh win.
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Missing the days of 12.4 - Advisor of Clan Forsaken
    >Current: >Wo "Chaolz" Ha - 220 ENF >Former: >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF

wtb alienskin

LC
    Deja moo: The feeling that you've heard this Bull before!

Lordchaoz, 220 Clan Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Icegimmer, 214 Clan Solitus Doctor
    Darkfactor, 145 Clan Nanomage Doctor
    Fixlord, 133 Clan Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Phoncryonic
    Themed Skins!!

The shadowlands skin is first of more skins to come produced by Community Relations - Media Productions. The skins will be and are based off of the Anarchy-Online default skin and it is simply a skin. All your buttons are in the same location etc etc.

The next one in planed production is an Alien Invasions skin, and then who knows what we have up our sleeves!!

The Skins can be found here on the Ark website in our Media works section along with our comics.
    I noticed on the left side you have a button labeled ARK... So will we have instant access to ARK stuff on our button, too?
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

No, like I said its only a skin change no gui changes.
    Last edited by Phoncryonic; Jan 11th, 2005 at 05:37:51.

While this is very cool, it does not solve the problem of the quite archaic layout of the GUI... Personally, I have none of the new buttons or wings or targetting things on screen. A couple of borderless chatwindows at the bottom of my screen is everything there is. Minimalism > all.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Where's the picture of the tent?

Chak - Back in the fold, completely clueless.

Rahmorak - I saw the events of 9/11 (or 11/9 for the rest of us ) unfold whilst playing AO, an experience shared across countries and nationalities. It was a moment where we saw the best (people all overthe world coming together in shock, grief and support) and the worst (e.g. cries of 'lets nuke <insert country>'), but it was a moment that would not have been possible but for the world of the internet and MMOs.
    In this medium we transcend boundaries, in here it matters not what the colour of your skin is, the religion to which you do or don't belong, whether you are 15 or 50, and whether or not you have a crippling disability. It is a nation of its own, where everyone starts out on equal terms and can forge friendships without superficial, cultural and nationlistic barriers.

Cool, I'm gonna try this.
    Inobak
    Natural Born Killer
    Member of Omni-Tek Organisation - Without Remorse
    "Peace is my profession, killing is just a hobby."

Talking

Tried this it's a nice change from the standard one.

Can't wait to see what the Alien Invasion one looks like.
    And you though it was safe to come out.

50% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Thinwizel

Too blue, but it is very very very nice....great job.

Here's to hoping for an old-school AO skin that's based off of the old GUI. The AI skin sounds very cool as well.
    The Independent Rubi-kans, making Neutrality a legitimate option in the face of adversity since 29475!

Rene "Mondobizarro" Renetti, Sisyphean Spokesperson for the Opposition of Oppression

Explorer 66% Socializer 60% Achiever 46% Killer 26%, Bartle Test

Quote Originally Posted by mondobizarro
    Here's to hoping for an old-school AO skin that's based off of the old GUI. The AI skin sounds very cool as well.
    I was thinking of doing this but its alot of graphics work which I dont really have time to be doing, not sure what the demand is though.

Think enough people would use it to warrent me attempting an 'OldGUI' Grey reskin?

I think pretty much everyone is ok with how the new GUI looks its just it doesnt have the same simple functionality as the Old one.

If anyone is looking for a minimal GUI layout check my Skin (signature) or have a look at some of the other skins in the Knowledge Database section (here

Quote Originally Posted by Phoncryonic
    Themed Skins!!

The shadowlands skin is first of more skins to come produced by Community Relations - Media Productions. The skins will be and are based off of the Anarchy-Online default skin and it is simply a skin. All your buttons are in the same location etc etc.

The next one in planed production is an Alien Invasions skin, and then who knows what we have up our sleeves!!

The Skins can be found here on the Ark website in our Media works section along with our comics.
    Do i need the SL pack to use this skin?
    Using of this skin gives that much HP? Kewl!

P.S. Don't be serious reading this

Yes this is just a reskinning of the Images not the Actual GUI. You don't need any expansions to install this reskin

Great Job Phoncryonic
    Director Bekrowe
    ARK Community Relations
    Public Forums Moderator
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

:: Social Guidelines ::
    :: Ark Public Website :: Social Events with ARK :: Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry :: ARK Tours :: Join ARK!

Good job! I'm going to try it out right away.

I'm guessing the AI skins is going to be...green? :P

Keep up the good work! I love seeing more things come outta the media guys....It's been so long o.o

More = better, so don't ever stop, if possible
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Very nice work
    R.I.P Beardedone
    You will be missed

*eats Atrocksone* Nya! *eats him again* Nya nya! It's good to see anything at all coming outta them, just enjoy the ride and hope something you like comes out
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

I really like the skin, I like it enough that I will find some way to start using it

PS: as for the HP no one can beat an ARK, Join them ^^
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

o0o0o really nice, just DLed it :-P

any estimate for the AI skin?
    RK2's one and only Opi NT...
    Eoph 214/12 NT of The Renaissance

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast