Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy-Online Client Skins

I knew it ! Phon is a fixer !

( nice looking skin btw )
    Killer 66% Achiever 46% Socializer 46% Explorer 40%

Nice looking skin, if it didnt have those bars on the bottom left and right and just made a small menu i would use it but it still looks good bump for a cool skin.
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper
    Tekdeath-1-199/22 Martial artist

Originally Posted by Snowbunnie
    Roleplaying is what you do when the sex in your marriage isnt going too good.

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

signature over 10 lines [again], shortened by timelapse ;p

I am working on getting the AI skin out, however No ETA on it.

Looks very very nice, good job indeed.

And looks like your an Atrox in heart with your 37 Int
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

The AI SKIN should be out by the end of May or soon(tm)

any chance too see if players could make their own skin ?
    Kirus666 - 220 Atrox shade <-- the gimp
    Kirusar - 208 Enf <- Gimp with Bellum at 170

You can bro, there are a few floating around. Search the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirus
    any chance too see if players could make their own skin ?
    Theres plenty of different skins by people other than FC themselves, just do a search for jimfixit's GUI or internalfiregui among many others.
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper

The Ninj00 Theorem: The one thing you have to know about high level raidbots , point systems , and camping is this; We'll never know I guess because timelapse nerfed my sig

Could those who already made their own GUI versions perhaps get a spot of glory in this thread too? It would be nice to have a list of all the possible ones to choose from. If there's already such a thread please ignore this.
    Moridin(Equip) Keeper Keeso Shade - Member of Haven
    Killer: 60% Explorer: 60% Socializer: 53% Achiever: 26%
    Your type is: KES. 1% of respondents so far fall into that type.

Quote Originally Posted by schmorgi
    Theres plenty of different skins by people other than FC themselves, just do a search for jimfixit's GUI or internalfiregui among many others.
    Skin =! GUI

I wanna keep the GUI but just change the skin ...
    Kirus666 - 220 Atrox shade <-- the gimp
    Kirusar - 208 Enf <- Gimp with Bellum at 170

The GUI will always remnain the same just buttons and ushc will be placed everywhere, trust me just look up jimfixit's gui or internalfiregui theyre real good. I believe there is a thread with all the custom GUIs that have been posted in the forums.
    Miceckia-220/30 Keeper

is it possible to combine the skin with infernofiregui?

Update & Clarification

Just wanted to update the public on a couple of things. First off the AI skin is being pushed back a bit, im no longer going to be working on the skin project. But I have a new member from Community Relation Media Productions to work on it specificly.

Also I would like to clear something up here, this thread is for discussion and suggestions of the Skin project. The project itself is handled by A.R.K. CR - MP and not by FC employees. Also it is a skin for the base default GUI , it is not a new GUI itself, there is no button location of item changes or any of the like.

Greetings all!
    As a new member of the Community Relation Media Productions I would like to spend a few lines to introduce myself.
    As Phoncryonic mentioned he will no longer work on the skins as his main task. This means that from now on, I will be the one assigned for the Media Productions Skin projects.

First out will be the Alien Invasion themed skin witch is already under construction,
    Estimated release will be in the end of June if everything runs as smoothly as planned.
    Last edited by Icecoins; May 26th, 2005 at 21:46:19.
    Community Relations
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

woot for more skins!
    Do you like metal music? Check out my music!
    Cyclophenia MySpace
    Cyclophenia Website

Are there more than just this one skin?

Right now there is just the SL skin because when it was released it was a test to see how the community would like the idea of skins. Now we got someone to work on the skins.

Thumbs up

We need more phat skins!
    Last edited by Scarsson; Jun 28th, 2005 at 22:25:55.

Watch this space... new one coming very soon.

I just tested a preview of it today.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast