Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRU's, Best setting for best CRu's??

CRU's, Best setting for best CRu's??

OK well i started this originally in another post .. and have looked around for similar post but havent had much luck so starting this one.

What setting do you use? LRLRLR or MRLRMR? Do you roll them even you or do you tone it down some for ezier bosses. Do you roll for BS or OMNI HQ. Well here is how i do it and works "ok" for me but curious if others have found better setting for them.

I find my best luck pulling even to me misison (217 so i get 221 bosses that do take longer to kill yes). I do RLRLML, Find item/person for BS(again for less inventory junk). Also i dont even try unless i can get a full team... more poeple in team .. more loot .. better chance of getting a cru.

I get 55-75% crus (mostly get 60-75% .. but do sometimes get a 30 or 40). I get a cru every other misison on average i would say. Sometiems i get 5 out of 5 misison sometimes i get 0 out of 5 misisons ... seems very randoms.. like maybe a 20% chance of drop.

Would really like to know if there is anything else that we can do increase our chances of getting a cru .. other then just getting a full team.

I have tried pulling the lower 195 misison .. done like 20 .. zero crus. Yes the higher ones do take much longer .. but it works for me.

Btw once you get your misisons you can leave team .. the loot table is already set for the boss since it is a 6 person misison.

Hope that helps .. also very curisous to know what works best for ev1 else .. i am sure i am not doing it the best way.

Cali

p.s. do you find that staying teamed with your mission or dropping team and soloing the misison has better results??

Plus to many more toons list at this time

I generally leave everything at 50% (also easier to blitz I've found without human mobs to root/debuff you), roll for HQ (I hate the layouts for BS missions, but I can find my way around HQ missions), and I've got the feeling staying teamed helps, I usally get a 30-40% drop-rate.
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

Being clan, I opt for BS Home missions.

I use the find item, all bad all money settings with the other settings kept to the middle. Lots of monster mobs in them, usually the bosses are QL 200ish, and are fairly simple to take down.

Drop rate is 33% or so I guess.

All bad all money gives you the highest cash rate, I might as well get paid for doing this :P
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

Quote Originally Posted by Talan
    I generally leave everything at 50% (also easier to blitz I've found without human mobs to root/debuff you), roll for HQ (I hate the layouts for BS missions, but I can find my way around HQ missions), and I've got the feeling staying teamed helps, I usally get a 30-40% drop-rate.
    How many people do you team with?
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

QL 180-195 missions with all settings to medium in BS seems to be the prime setting for the people I useally blitz with.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by ZeoCrystal
    6 is allways best as that makes the bosses drop as much loot as possible. More loot = more items that can be CRU's.
    Veteran of Equilibrium

As a level 151 player, doing ql 128 missions (I cannot believe that the other sliders matter, and no I will not take your word for it. Show me significant statistics and we'll talk) with three people in team, I get CRU at about 25% drop rate, ql around 30. So for 90%, I usually do between 10 and 15 missions.

6 for the max loot.
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

I always try to roll misions just after alien raid, full team, sometimes team level 2-3, I roll BS only (I hate HQ caverns).
    I set dificulty level a little bit below 50% so I get boses lev 200 or 201 (just dinged). CRU drop rate is from 30% to 60%. I get CRUs QL form 30 to 60.

Mission settings all bad and money (rest not changed).
    I usually get between 3 and 6 CRUs from 9 mission pulled.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

At 50% difficulty (lvl 190) I usually get 1 or 2 CRUs from nine missions with 4 - 6 team members. CRU QL 30 - 60 (most 50 or 55). I've tested quite a few variants of slider settings, and it doesn't really seems to matter which type of mission I pull. I've twice found 2 CRUs on one boss.
    ... they gather, like big cats around the water hole, waiting for the weak and the wounded to stagger into their territory so they can exercise some violence, and feed their starving reputation ...

Roleplay? Sure! RUR.has.it!

Quote Originally Posted by Portulis
    Drop rate is 33% or so I guess.
    lol? I'm 3 for 49.

I got mine at the 61st mission i blitzed (every mission pulled from oa, tir, vw or avalon with 4-6 people in team, all QL180-220)... today i got 2 in 9..

163 missions and 3 CRU, i don't think thats good.

I go all bad, and all money. Stupid missions...
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy
    lol? I'm 3 for 49.
    I've gone 6 or 7 missions without getting a CRU, but when I do CRU missions, I usually take 4 at a time, I generally get 50% with those 4 missions and occasionally 100%+.

I pull from Avalon or Mort to BS Home, all bad all money, leave rest of settings alone, always pull in a full team of 6.

I'm not successful every time but the income from doing the missions is nice, so I'm not grumbling too bad.

If everyone in the org does the missions occasionally, seems like there isn't much of a CRU shortage on the high end.
    LVL 220 Vanguard Out to pasture
    LVL 220 Eternalist researching
    LVL 220 Dictator Retired
    LVL 220 Field Marshal Resetting/twinking

LVL 220 Savior (researching)

Firetree Server, Horde of course

best for me is all neutral, drop slider difficulty a bit and mission in BS (that because i use my doc and meeping at the end of each mish is less hassle than running back out)

usually get 50-75% droprate with those settings
    Neutral Adventurer of RK2

Squad commander of Underworld

Achiever 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Socializer 53%
    Killer 26%

Do they have to stay in the team after you rol the missions for the loot to remain high count? I just have to wonder about whether I could get 3-6 other people to stay in a team that long doing nothing
    lol hehe wtf pwnt bbq

Do they have to stay in the team after you rol the missions for the loot to remain high count? I just have to wonder about whether I could get 3-6 other people to stay in a team that long doing nothing
    The thing is, look for people that want to blitz their own CRU missions, not someone that is going to sit there and possibly go afk and LD at any time. People usually want to stay in the team if they are blitzing for CRUs themselves.

When I pull CRU missions, I usually do 7 at a time, pulled from Mort for BS find item or find person missions. I usually leave the slider in the middle. Sometimes I don't get any, sometimes I get 3 out of 7.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

I always pull missions at my level (50% on slider), and I wiggle the rest of the sliders around to get as many find item/person choices as I can (less inventory use). Typically, I'll start with LRLLRR, and move them around when the find item choice drops to just one mission. I generally get between 6 & 9 missions at a time, with a full team of 6.

I've pulled missions to Omni-HQ, BS, 20k, Milky Way, etc. I haven't seen any difference in droprate based on location, and I don't see any location offering a signifigantly smaller mission size. CRUs found range from ql 30 to ql 65, and I'll average 4 or 5 for every 9 missions done (some days 0, some days 6 or 7). The rest of the loot I come away with goes a long way toward paying for a stay of 4% CRUs from the trader shop

I haven't seen any difference on loot vs. slider settings, but being able to avoid tons of locked doors, cave geometry in missions, etc. makes for easier blitzing. I also haven't seen any difference between success when the team stays together vs when I solo them later either, but it's always nice to have the extra chat channel when I'm slogging my way through the missions
    Whatchuwant lvl 219 Trader (President Obsidian Order - we're recruiting)
    Able to do all known Tradeskills

Quote Originally Posted by Intah!
    163 missions and 3 CRU, i don't think thats good.

I go all bad, and all money. Stupid missions...
    lol yah right.

I get an average of 5-6 CRU's for every 10-12 missions I do, so about half has a CRU, or about every 4th has 2 CRU's (or more).
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Missing the days of 12.4 - Advisor of Clan Forsaken
    >Current: >Wo "Chaolz" Ha - 220 ENF >Former: >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF

I do 50% difficulty (QL216) RLLLRL missions in BS Home. Drop rate somewhere around 1/3, usually QL50+. Often get bonus slayerdroids that drop empty QL200 implants
    Lunette 220+20 ninja on RK2.

My new avatar reflects how sad I am because I will miss Famine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast