Thread: OMG i have a question

OMG i have a question

After playing a fixer for such a long time and not posting anything with in this forums walls... i finally have a question... after reading Fixerben's thread on guide for the Fgrid (http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=368224) something reaccured to me...

at the end of the Team quest you are given a new Hacker Club Member Chip. though i know i generally save stuff like that i put it in my bank and there it sits. and has sat for several years now... my question being when are they going to do something with it?? or what was the purpose behind it? was there going to be something else that was going to happen and it got scrapped? is there going to be an update to the Fgrid that you will need it for? (i question the Update because of the 10th floor in the Fgrid) anyways i know that these questions where probably addressed long ago when the Fgrid first released. I'm basically just questioning for an update.

regards Rurii

Quote Originally Posted by Rurii
    After playing a fixer for such a long time and not posting anything with in this forums walls... i finally have a question... after reading Fixerben's thread on guide for the Fgrid (http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=368224) something reaccured to me...

at the end of the Team quest you are given a new Hacker Club Member Chip. though i know i generally save stuff like that i put it in my bank and there it sits. and has sat for several years now... my question being when are they going to do something with it?? or what was the purpose behind it? was there going to be something else that was going to happen and it got scrapped? is there going to be an update to the Fgrid that you will need it for? (i question the Update because of the 10th floor in the Fgrid) anyways i know that these questions where probably addressed long ago when the Fgrid first released. I'm basically just questioning for an update.

regards Rurii

I believe that funcom dev's allow quest remenants to remain, in case there is a problem with the quest and you need to do it again. I have two bags in the bank with quest remenants, haven't found a use for any of them yet. Its not likely they'll add anything that requires them.

so pretty much pointless to keep at this point of time... or maybe we should still hold on to them in case there is a future use for them... oh well.. i'll continue to hold on to it as i have done since i finished the quest..

Yes. These items are currently without any use other than role-playing props. Perhaps someday in the future there will be a use for them, but until then it's probably best to just bank them.
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

Wouldnt it be kinda neat if one day the hackers club and smokers lounge had some kinda hacking war? Hee hee! Oh the destruction they could cause!
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.